Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sueladysims Simlish Creations - Old needs to be deleted

suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
edited July 2018 in The Sims 3 Builders
UPDATE:
I opened a new threat within the Creative Corner "Lot" Section & will continue there ;) so check this link
forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913596/sueladysims-simlish-creations#latest
Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
Post edited by suepixels on

Comments

• suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    edited July 2018
    Deleted today because it has been moved into another section. Check the right link "My Build Showcase" in Signature! Thanks
    Post edited by suepixels on
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Bats n Bites Vampires Lounge looks great! :) The lighting looks very effective! Very nice exterior of the building venue! The sculptures, tombstones and bat look great on the roofing! The floor tiling around the edges of the venue looks very nice! The texture of the exterior gives a great look to the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! Each of the levels in the build look very nice! Very nice bar counter and dance area on the entry level! The drinks display shelves look great placed on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink and chat. The candles are nice touches either sides of the bar counter nook. Sims will have fun dancing on the dance floor to the dj booth music. Very nice nook areas on the first floor! Sims will enjoy playing or listening to the pipe organ being played and will enjoy using the bubbles machine! The basement area is very nice! Sims will have fun playing darts and arcade machine games there. The aquarium is a nice touch there. It is great that there is a coffin there, to reflect that it is a vampires lounge.
    It is a great venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Wow you truly digged deep into the pictures :o I am amazed what you all noticed, this is freaking cool :) am a redface now *_* lol, thank you dear.

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi sue it took me awhile to find your showcase thread as I was looking in the lots section of the forum so I had to do a search in the search button and It led me here you might want to put your showcase in the lots section of the forum its in the Categories The Sims 4 Creative Corner lots section you will get more views that way thats is where all the builds have there showcase in and you should get more views that way then you would here and yeah rosemow gives out lovely in detailed comments on our pics shes very gifted and its lovely to read on everyone showcase thread and I love how you set up your showcase with the pics it gives an in sight of the build a bit better and now I'm going to check Bats n Bites Vampires Lounge out and I just remembered I said it has teeth but I meant to say It has fangs. lol :D:)
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Sue I'm not to sure how long it would take for SimGuruDrake to transfer your showcase thread in the lots section of the forum but it would be quicker have your lots page open so you can go into it and this one as well all you need to do is edit copy and paste what you have written in your new discussion just like you set up here and rosemow will do the same with her comments on your pics If you want to do it like that or you could wait for SimGuruDrake to transfer your showcase thread in the lots section of the forum I'm giving you some work on this aren't I lol :D:)

edited July 2018
    Geez I posted in this old thread! Check my latest creations "Link provided in my Signature - My Build Showcase" :D