Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    My two stories are in my siggy. :) I'd love for ya'll to check them out if you have the time. <3

My Holland family story isn't finished yet.....but there's plenty to read in the meantime. ;)

Currently working on my Sam Beckett story. If you are a Quantum Leap fan you'll definitely want to check it out. :p

Happy Simming and Storytelling! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @sweetnightingale omg, the montegrappa arrived today. I'm in love! http://imgur.com/gallery/LaRHh

I know a lot of people who would scoff at spending this much money on a pen. But hey some people pay a lot of money for other things. Everyone has something they're willing to pay a lot for may it be a fancy car, a fancy vacation or a fancy pen.

I've never seen anyone fight on the FP community on reddit. The only thing I saw was that a few months back there seemed to have been an argument over the use of the term "grail pen" but that's as bad as it gets I guess.
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Edwoirido wrote: »
    I'm slightly confused by this legacy thing - do we write about our own sim families?

:) Yes .. as you play you capture screen shots and then you put them together in a story :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Happy Caturday!

cat_ban_l.jpg

Shadow proves he is a connoisseur of comfort.

@Julyvee94 : Did you know @sweetnightingale is in a club for fountain pens and collects them as well? She'll probably appreciate the images you posted up above, heh.

For me, I've never really been into journaling, but I'm really into coloring, and my tool of choice for that is gel pens, and I always want to collect more of those! I'm at the point now where I want to get the really expensive Japanese ones... It's so bad once you get hooked! >_>

HOW did I miss this one?? I used the reader too :( will rectify that today <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    FINALLY keeping my promise to the Bruno fans out there. The story goes on!

[img][/img]02-22-17_3-43-17nbspAM_zpsolx9jfnb.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/bruno-and-rose-red-the-red-rose/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    Hey everyone...

I must sadly say that my latest story is going to be on Hiatus for a while, and I'm not sure when I'll get back to it.
    The reason???
    I got into University to do a Bachelor of Education (K-12), which is very exciting but also going to be a bit stressful with how much of a workload it seems to already have involved.
    I'm majoring in Modern History on top of the main three Science, English and Maths.

I'll be popping in of course to have a read when I get some downtime.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
    HOT off the presses ..More Murkland <3 This awesome challenge from @Brennachan is a blast.

[img][/img]02-17-17_2-20-45nbspAM_zpsrehdbwby.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/the-post-apocalyptic-murkland-starter-challenge-2-murky-love/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,789 Member
    No pics but I thought I would share what's happening in my Perfect Genetics Challenge (where the heir has to have certain hair/eye/skin combination - this generation, all green).

Gen 1 had eight children - one single, two sets of twins, and a set of triplets; 5 girls and 3 boys.
    Gen 2 had twelve children - four sets of triplets; 5 girls and 7 boys.
    Gen 3 has eighteen children!!! Six sets of triplets (because I'm very good at getting multiples!) and counting! 10 girls and 8 boys, including one set of all boys and one set of all girls.

My couple can't have any more children because with three cats, two adults, and eighteen children (6 teens, 6 children, 3 toddlers and 3 babies), there's no room left in the house! The spouse's purple eye colour is too dominant - 11 of the 18 children have it, 5 have the heir's green, and two have their grandfather's red eyes. Just as well I was wanting to do some more exploring of WA with the heir - he's going to have plenty of time considering how many children he has to raise! Just as well I like busy households!
  • RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    Good morning/afternoon/evening! It was so nice weather-wise this week. But today, it's snowing. :D But Spring is coming! Woot!

So, Blue learns what hard work really is and that other people have feelings, too.

Chapter 3.3

I hope you enjoy the new chapter! Next week's chapter is about Dax and I'm pretty excited about it. :D I hope everyone has a great Saturday and a terrific Sunday as well!

148572360151022_zpsytwaj1m3.jpg

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

• mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    My short story for the Short Story Challenge thread is finished for this month!

Winter’s Touch – A boy faces the dangers of winter during a terrible blizzard. Written for the February 2017 Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenges theme “A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words.” This theme required creating a story using an emotion or idea tied to one of the following colors: red, white, pink, or purple.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello people! I'll just quickly drop off the newest chapter to my Ambrosia Challenge story - Forget-Me-Not - before I have to go to sleep.

Chapter 5: The Broken Family
    Y1CD87G.jpg

Sonny wasn’t the only one whose life was shattered that night.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time in general!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey everyone how's it been? I got four new chapters of my legacy out. Although I feel like I should've gotten them out earlier what with the fact that I've been so bored doing nothing at home. Except making cupcakes that is. :)

Chapter%2018_zpsa6odji6s.jpg
    Chapter%2019_zpsbzrxxlqh.jpg
    Chapter%2020_zps1d3yh694.jpg
    Chapter%2021_zpsqhfcpjul.jpg
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Hey everyone...

I must sadly say that my latest story is going to be on Hiatus for a while, and I'm not sure when I'll get back to it.
    The reason???
    I got into University to do a Bachelor of Education (K-12), which is very exciting but also going to be a bit stressful with how much of a workload it seems to already have involved.
    I'm majoring in Modern History on top of the main three Science, English and Maths.

I'll be popping in of course to have a read when I get some downtime.

Have a great weekend everyone.

@IvoryButterfly How exciting! Congrats on getting into university :) So is this for elementary school then? Since you say "three main subjects". That's what it's like in Germany for Elementary school education you have to at least to Maths, German and Educational Sciences and you can choose one other subject. My best friend did that and she also said it was a lot of work, but a lot of fun too with the practical semesters where she got to teach at a school part time!
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2017
    @SilentWolf101 I love functional cc that we don't have a lot of variety in the game no matter the game you play it doesn't matter. I love functional robots for kitchen (coffee maker, tea maker, etc), small appliances, big appliances, computers, radios, even toys for children etc. Believe me these little things change a piece for the best.
    Everything we have less variety is the best to have.

Hehe, as do I. :) I feel like there's not a whole lot of variety in clothes and hair, so those are what I usually go for first. Then, I go for other stuff that I find looks nice. :)

@SilentWolf101: I totally agree with you and skintones as well. In fact if you dig a little bit the question, we need everything :D ( I swear I am a download-a-holic, in the sims 2 I am a totally junk) The day I''ll be into the sims 4 I shall probably be a junkie too.

XD You may not believe me, but for sims 3 I have well over 500 packages in my folder. And that's not including anything that falls under the Create A Sim category, nor is it including anything in the "dowloads" folder of the sims 3... TS4 is slowly making its way towards that. XD

@SilentWolf101 : TS3 needs so much stuffs as well especially cas items. I love the in game clothes but I need diversity I don't have 50 sims in my town, I have circa 105 people, I don't remember how many exactly but between 100 and 110 people. I probably got much more package and sims3pack than you installed. I decided to do a huge sort but when ... I don't know. I have a lot of cc and especially a lot of sliders to make my sims less horrible than they are. I don't like raw sims 3 they are ugly.

----

Here are my latest writtings I published on my wordpress .

The sims in the city : At the supernatural park 1/2

The Sims in the City : At the supernatural park 2/2

Yes I like to make fictional story about the open world and what happened with the sims I don't control. It's sometimes good to read something else.

and Two parts of my regular story Miss V Detective :smile:

Miss V Detective: When a Mystery knocks on your door
    Miss V Detective : Call me Miss V Detective. You might risk to have trouble with the link because I forgot to name my post.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited February 2017
    Stayed up til 4 am working on my newest short story .. I am beat but now it is done YIPEE! Might need to add a trigger warning!

[img][/img]cover_zpsqjpygaum.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/zoes-tears/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @SilentWolf101 I love functional cc that we don't have a lot of variety in the game no matter the game you play it doesn't matter. I love functional robots for kitchen (coffee maker, tea maker, etc), small appliances, big appliances, computers, radios, even toys for children etc. Believe me these little things change a piece for the best.

Hehe, as do I. :) I feel like there's not a whole lot of variety in clothes and hair, so those are what I usually go for first. Then, I go for other stuff that I find looks nice. :)

@SilentWolf101: I totally agree with you and skintones as well. In fact if you dig a little bit the question, we need everything :D ( I swear I am a download-a-holic, in the sims 2 I am a totally junk) The day I''ll be into the sims 4 I shall probably be a junkie too.

XD You may not believe me, but for sims 3 I have well over 500 packages in my folder. And that's not including anything that falls under the Create A Sim category, nor is it including anything in the "dowloads" folder of the sims 3... TS4 is slowly making its way towards that. XD

@SilentWolf101 : TS3 needs so much stuffs as well especially cas items. I love the in game clothes but I need diversity I don't have 50 sims in my town, I have circa 105 people, I don't remember how many exactly but between 100 and 110 people. I probably got much more package and sims3pack than you installed. I decided to do a huge sort but when ... I don't know. I have a lot of cc and especially a lot of sliders to make my sims less horrible than they are. I don't like raw sims 3 they are ugly.

Lol, I feel you. I'm currently on a sims 4 spree. XD All base sims are ugly imo, that's why I need skins and sliders and hairs and eyes and EVERYTHING to fix them. Lol. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited March 2017

Lol, I feel you. I'm currently on a sims 4 spree. XD All base sims are ugly imo, that's why I need skins and sliders and hairs and eyes and EVERYTHING to fix them. Lol. XD

@SilentWolf101 I can't ts4 for now. I am still hesistating because a couple of interesting up , plenty of boring downs. I even think myself if the game is really playable or it's just made for pretending they are a life away from clubs and dancing.
    I hope you found what you needed . I love nygirlsims4 clothes I saw a couple of them they are maxis-match.

---

I published b-sides of my story using the sims 2. I used ts2 for the huge amount of cc for clarevoyant caravan.

Miss V : Inside the caravan 1/2
    Miss V : Inside the caravan 2/2

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Happy (belated) Caturday! (Sorry, car repairs/migraine yesterday night delayed getting the chapter out by a day, forgive me!)

cat_ban_l.jpg

Loss visits the Hatcher household on a cold winter's night.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! Do you like slice-of-life chapters that set up future events? If you do, then do I have a treat for you! And if you don't... uh, do you happen to like my Chrysanthemum Tango -story? If you do, then here we go:

Chapter 33: The Month of Death
    PvrYM4t.jpg

It's the time when nature starts falling asleep, and Riverview is getting sleepy as well. But encounters are still encountered, and plans are still planned.

I hope you guys enjoy and have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around but my story is on hiatus for awhile as I started university in February. I have taken a BA Honours in English Literature and Creative Writing to not only help my writing but for my personal satisfaction that I can do a degree. Hopefully I will get to play Sims soon as I have very little downtime.

Hope you are all well
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Hello, hello!

I'm dropping off my latest chapter for my story, "Another World."

Robin and Alina both must muster their courage as they undertake a dangerous task in order to lift Alina's curse.

Robin%2BHolding%2BAlina%2BUnconscious%2B2.jpg
    Chapter 17, Kiss Me While I Sleep
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
    Another murky update .. will Lisabee's trip to GF cause trouble in "paradise" with Ridge?? Will Lisabee catch herself on fire during her trip and who the heck is Jose?

[img][/img]02-28-17_10-54-31nbspAM_zpsmgmljqqo.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/03/06/the-post-apocalyptic-murkland-starter-challenge-3-in-the-deep-forest/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around but my story is on hiatus for awhile as I started university in February. I have taken a BA Honours in English Literature and Creative Writing to not only help my writing but for my personal satisfaction that I can do a degree. Hopefully I will get to play Sims soon as I have very little downtime.

Hope you are all well

Have fun at uni! :D
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hi @Everybody,

Just stopping by to say 'Hello' and to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. Am feeling much better now and no longer have environmental or milk allergies. My former family doctor who now does allergy clinics said that while I'm not allergic to these things there are items that can irritate my system at a certain point. I can now have cheese again without it bothering me.

In the past 10 months I have lost some more weight and am down to 180 lbs and hope to lose more as I start walking and mowing the lawn again in the spring.

Anyways I won't bore you with all the details except that one of our cats, Buffy went missing a week ago, Sunday and my hubby and I believe that he went off to die as he has had some health issues with an over-active thyroid and was getting old. Although he will be missed, I find that went any of my cats have gone off to die or just disappeared, it's easier to deal with as to me, they are never really gone but now live in my heart and memories minus the memory of them dying at home or the vet.

Hope you all are doing well and as always a special hello goes out to @SilentWolf101, @mastressalita, @lisabee2, @thesealofthesims, and @RebornMonster (if you're still around) and to @all who have kept this thread going.

Unfortunately I won't be returning to the game as it would be detrimental to my health since many of the issues that plagued me in the previous 4 years were caused by excessive playing and the addictive nature of the game. Will stop by from time to time to say 'hello' though.

Take care,

Silver
    Hi @Everybody,

Just stopping by to say 'Hello' and to let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. Am feeling much better now and no longer have environmental or milk allergies. My former family doctor who now does allergy clinics said that while I'm not allergic to these things there are items that can irritate my system at a certain point. I can now have cheese again without it bothering me.

In the past 10 months I have lost some more weight and am down to 180 lbs and hope to lose more as I start walking and mowing the lawn again in the spring.

Anyways I won't bore you with all the details except that one of our cats, Buffy went missing a week ago, Sunday and my hubby and I believe that he went off to die as he has had some health issues with an over-active thyroid and was getting old. Although he will be missed, I find that went any of my cats have gone off to die or just disappeared, it's easier to deal with as to me, they are never really gone but now live in my heart and memories minus the memory of them dying at home or the vet.

Hope you all are doing well and as always a special hello goes out to @SilentWolf101, @mastressalita, @lisabee2, @thesealofthesims, and @RebornMonster (if you're still around) and to @all who have kept this thread going.

Unfortunately I won't be returning to the game as it would be detrimental to my health since many of the issues that plagued me in the previous 4 years were caused by excessive playing and the addictive nature of the game. Will stop by from time to time to say 'hello' though.

Take care,

Silver

Welcome back, Silver! I'm glad you came to stop by. :) I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondering how you were doing. :) Glad to hear that you're still doing good! :smiley: I am still around for sure. :)