Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have Sims 4 too. Haven't played it much yet. But it would explain why there isn't a gap between the beard and the hair, which is what caught my eye.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I have Sims 4 too. Haven't played it much yet.

Ah, okay. I see~
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited February 2017

Updated My Top Five:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To top-five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Removed: Strike Em Out Chair!
    Replaced With: Broken Wind Jacket
    Extra Information: @charlotteprice Thanks for the strike me out chair, I love it!
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    Thank you so much for the gift (Short and Choppy), @charlotteprice ! I appreciate it so much!

Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • xJullexJulle Posts: 272 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the gift! Love it :smile: Updating top 5 :smiley:
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the gift! I like that fireplace very much! <3

Top 5 updated!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    OMG, thank you @charlotteprice for gifting me my top 5! <3 My elder sims so need clothes & I finished with the Frontier Finds set, yay!

Top 5 updated! :mrgreen:
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    edited February 2017
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the gift! Now I should be getting the Indulgent Living-set for free next time it's on the DD! :mrgreen:

Updated my top 5!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Is anybody else's Sims 3 website not working at the moment?
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    Hi everyone, I've been away for a long time, but I'm back and settled in now. Hope you're all good :)

@Jahnna
    Hmmm, it's working alright with me..
    23rif7.gif
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited February 2017
    @AuzzPanda so you've been gone for a while too. :) Yeah it's working now but earlier it didn't. It was behaving as if the website never even existed. (BTW, still loving that Sims 2 nostalgia in your signature. Makes me want to go and play it!)
    Also many thanks to @charlotteprice for a little gift! My first one in like a few months now. :hushed:

I also just realised that one of my 3 ad-blockers suddenly was activated for some reason. No wonder I never got any ads. :s

Update: OMG! For the very very very very first time ever I actually got a working survery! lol (not like it paid out any points) And another ad saying "Avertisement. Your video will start in 10 seconds. *over*" Haha, the irony. But a 10 second ad is what we needed!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
    I swear, this forum community of friends are like ninjas when it comes to the gifting. Thank you, @gnlovew for the Tot's apron! I can't wait to try it out in my game <3

Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Thank you @TrevorJ for the gift! <3 I'm one step closer owning those two sets.

Top 5 (slightly) updated!
    edited February 2017
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Update: OMG! For the very very very very first time ever I actually got a working survery! lol (not like it paid out any points) And another ad saying "Avertisement. Your video will start in 10 seconds. *over*" Haha, the irony. But a 10 second ad is what we needed!
    I used to get those a lot when I started farming points. You just wait for a couple of seconds and then you have your simpoints! :mrgreen:
    I also remember that I could skip most of the ad by jumping to the end/near the end, but they seem to have removed this function :cry:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited February 2017
    Has anyone seen my top 5?
    My top 5:

1. Wanderlust Window

2. Vorn Sink Plus

3. Bookshelf Concrète

4. Crescent Mooned Vanity Chair

5. Lovely Luminosity

It's got five items on it and was last seen about 20:30 CET 2017-02-23. I believe this simmer was lurking around my wishlist yesterday and may have a connection to my top 5's sudden disappearance.

In all seriousness, though, thank you so much @TrevorJ for gifting me my top 5! It has been updated!
    Post edited by LillaGrisen on
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @BenjaminBankss @Nomiko13 @xJulle @taratownie @LillaGrisen @Jahnna @Astreia You all are welcome for the gift(s) I sent you yesterday. Glad I could help!

Some have had trouble with the ads. They are there though, seems it takes longer for them to load. I have been doing one tab only and they flow good. Doing multiple tabs doesn't work anymore, seems they need you on the page or it stops, LOL. I did break down last night and buy some sp's though. (@Jahnna, I know how you feel about this, so I respect not gifting you at this time till I run out)

I will be farming as I go though! The one ad that is kind of large and wide with the tweet, Facebook symbols on the right side? Well you have to be quick with that one. It shows a big arrow in the middle at the bottom, it will remain a blank page unless you click on that arrow quickly because the arrow disappears in a second, it will bring the ad up and pay off. Who would have though that I could be quick :D

Woke up at 5 this morning. Drinking coffee now and farming. Enjoying my retirement, LOL
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @Nomiko13
    Doing great. I was learning 3D modeling and stuff.
    (sorry for the very late reply)
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :)
    Thanks @charlotteprice for the outfits, now my vampires look snazzy. <3 I'm glad you're enjoying your retirement. :)

Top 5 updated!
    edited February 2017
    Thank you again, @charlotteprice, for another couple of gifts! It's very generous of you and I really appreciate it! :blush:

I've updated my top 5!
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @LillaGrisen the store was shot yesterday so simpoints, wishlists, worlds on MyPage's, and the store itself wouldn't show up.
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    @Nomiko13
    Doing great. I was learning 3D modeling and stuff.
    (sorry for the very late reply)
    @ZombieMew The late reply is okay. You have a life outside of the Sims forums :smiley: That's pretty dope. Are you learning it on computer programs?

@BenjaminBankss @Nomiko13 @xJulle @taratownie @LillaGrisen @Jahnna @Astreia You all are welcome for the gift(s) I sent you yesterday. Glad I could help!

Some have had trouble with the ads. They are there though, seems it takes longer for them to load. I have been doing one tab only and they flow good. Doing multiple tabs doesn't work anymore, seems they need you on the page or it stops, LOL. I did break down last night and buy some sp's though. (@Jahnna, I know how you feel about this, so I respect not gifting you at this time till I run out)

I will be farming as I go though! The one ad that is kind of large and wide with the tweet, Facebook symbols on the right side? Well you have to be quick with that one. It shows a big arrow in the middle at the bottom, it will remain a blank page unless you click on that arrow quickly because the arrow disappears in a second, it will bring the ad up and pay off. Who would have though that I could be quick :D

Woke up at 5 this morning. Drinking coffee now and farming. Enjoying my retirement, LOL

Omg... you really gifted me the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center! Thank you so so so so so so so so much! I thought after snagging standard Aurora Skies from the Make Me an Offer machine, it felt incomplete without the center, since I couldn't afford the gold version. I appreciate it so much, @charlotteprice ! :hushed: I'm just so in shock. :dizzy: I can't believe this actually happened... :open_mouth: Just, thank you! :love:

I hope you enjoy your retirement!

Top 5 updated here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Anyways, I keep getting this ad

ad_not10.png

It plays but once the ad ends, it just sits there and I don't get the points at all. I tried with this ad a good 10 times to certify it's janky. Whenever it pops up, I just x it off and let the page reload.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    edited February 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    @LillaGrisen the store was shot yesterday so simpoints, wishlists, worlds on MyPage's, and the store itself wouldn't show up.
    I'm very much aware that the Store was down a couple of hours yesterday. Is your comment referring to this post? Because that was mostly a joke to show @TrevorJ my appreciation for gifting me my top 5.
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    Omg... you really gifted me the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center! Thank you so so so so so so so so much! I thought after snagging standard Aurora Skies from the Make Me an Offer machine, it felt incomplete without the center, since I couldn't afford the gold version. I appreciate it so much, @charlotteprice ! :hushed: I'm just so in shock. :dizzy: I can't believe this actually happened... :open_mouth: Just, thank you! :love:
    :open_mouth: That's awesome! Hope your toddlers have fun in that playpen! :mrgreen:

On another note, MMAO is working for you? Did you get that fixed or was it never down for you?
    Don't worry about it ;)
    I'm very much aware that the Store was down a couple of hours yesterday. Is your comment referring to this post? Because that was mostly a joke to show @TrevorJ my appreciation for gifting me my top 5.
    ----
    :open_mouth: That's awesome! Hope your toddlers have fun in that playpen! :mrgreen:

On another note, MMAO is working for you? Did you get that fixed or was it never down for you?

OOH rofl! I didn't know it was a joke. :relieved: I feel silly now... :flushed:

Thank you! :) And yes, MMAO is working for me. It was never done for me :smiley:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg