Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"New Alien Species"

One of the screenshots of the surveys that seem to be going around this week included a tick-box list of occults, and one was "New Alien Species." I have Ideas about that.

I would like to be able to build an alien species! and select its abilities too. But, tbh, I'm mostly interested in building it.

Some alien CAS part ideas:

bumpy foreheads and scalps!
Worf2375.jpg
a354acfcef724cc87a4028be1c7c5776.jpg

tentacly bits!
ood_by_xazazealx-d4vir9o.jpg

serious nose issues!
alien-3.jpg?w=840

huge eyes!
s-l400.jpg

extra parts!
latest?cb=20150921060124
Zaphod2.jpg

Somehow I think none of these aliens would have disguises though :smiley:
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Comments

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    tentacly bits!

Is that an Illithid? I would totally move my vampires to the Underdark.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    tentacly bits!

Ood :smile:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I would want a sim who could "swing away" and I would call him Merrill. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c2jp8WyXms
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Alien death : Death by water :p

lol, well maybe not a death, but a way to send them back to their homeworld?
  • drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    Alien death : Death by water :p

lol, well maybe not a death, but a way to send them back to their homeworld?

May be they could teleport to their home world and come back with a rare item or found a new friend. Sounds exciting!
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Ooooh, customizable aliens is an interesting thought. Maybe expand Planet Sixam. SURELY, they have venues on their homeworld.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    ooooo this sounds like a great idea.
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited February 2017
    I would like some improved genetics with human-alien and vampire-alien hybrid sims. Why is it that a human-alien hybrid can have an alien skintone and human eyes but the opposite can't happen? I want to have a sim run around that looks otherwise normal except for their alien eyes. I also wish it was possible for vampire-alien hybrids to inherit an alien skintone. But maybe that's already possible and I'm just unlucky? I'm not sure which it is.

I'd like to see the original TS2 alien skintone make a comeback as an option, too!
    Ooooh, customizable aliens is an interesting thought. Maybe expand Planet Sixam. SURELY, they have venues on their homeworld.

Oooh, I would love a playable Sixam neighborhood! Though I'd hope that regular Earth sims wouldn't randomly show up in the neighborhood. That wouldn't make much sense.
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    I want to make twi'leks and togrutas!!

hera-syndulla-1088x816-459111518179.jpeg
    tano.jpg

Heh, I know most people here are tired of Star Wars stuff on the game, but it would be nice to have a game engine that permits us to create different types of aliens.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • PenguinNaviPenguinNavi Posts: 14 New Member
    @worldofdrakan There are hybrids with human skin and alien eyes, and there are vampire hybrids with alien skin. In my gallery has, if you were interested my ID is PenguinNavi, in my gallery there are also aliens with vampire skin.
  • alienprincess18alienprincess18 Posts: 17 Member
    i love aliens
  • AngryHoundAngryHound Posts: 13 New Member
    At this point, I'm just hoping they will add an option for asymmetry in CAS. It would create so many more options and variety. For alien sims, they don't need to do anything drastic to give people the option to create a less stereotypical alien. Heck, they gave us options with vampires. Why not aliens? Personally, I'd like to be able to give them an extra pair of eyes and change their head shape to be more of a "T" than an "O" - Like a Promethean from mass effect. :D Or even an extra pair of arms...ok that would be too much work to implement. One day my arachnid race will rule the sim world. One day. >:)
  • TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member
    Yes, yes, yes! I would love to have more interesting looking aliens, I would actually play those!
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    tentacly bits!

No, it a Oood from Doctor Who!
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    Ohh I would love this. That would be so cool if they gave us Sixam Planet to be able to finally live on it, and but venues on it, It would be so cool to customize them even more:)))
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    How about alien pets? I have live space squids and live space porcupines.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.