Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

Comments

• barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    @thatSimmerHootowl Eliza got me hooked on the song burn while i made her room. I love it.

Awesome! That song is so beautiful <3
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Just caught up with the latest two episodes! Can't believe three parties was enough to meet all those girls :hushed:
    There are so many! Super curious whom the prince will ask out on the first date... Can't wait!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    When's the next update?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    What's this?

Hi. I'm Happy.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited February 2017
    Just caught up with the latest two episodes! Can't believe three parties was enough to meet all those girls :hushed:
    There are so many! Super curious whom the prince will ask out on the first date... Can't wait!

All will be revealed! And I know! Sooooooo many faces! I attempted putting all of the girls in the household. I'm glad I went the way that I did. My PC grinder to a hault after 20 :lol:

Irishsong wrote: »
    When's the next update?

@Irishsong - It should be some time tomorrow!

Just a quick update to let you all know that my videos have been delayed this week. My little girl has been in hospital after an accident at daycare. It was a suspected broken leg, thankfully it wasnt as serious as they first suspected. She has a deep muscle injury. We only just got back this morning after 2 days in hospital to rule other things out.

Vids soon! I'll respond to everyone in a few! Bless you all! I'm so keen!

P.S. I did a little build video when I got back - setting up for the group date @sel - you should recognise the first solo date location :wink:

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    @Kamio glad it wasn't a broken leg!! i'm sure your little girl will be fine, kids always hurt themselves :p
    Origin ID: Selxna
    Hope she'll feel better soon! Glad it wasn't anything too bad :)
    Yow! Luckily it wasn't a broken leg, that would have been bad. :#
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    Yay! I'm so happy that Brandi is going on the group date!! Ahhhhh, I'm so happy right now haha
    i also hope hope your daughter is feeling a bit better :(
    A mini little build video is up now!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy :smiley:

https://youtu.be/U_VePFUF0h8
    My daughter is perfectly ok now! Woohoo! The 4th episode will be up in a few hours! Yay! I've just finished editing it! Now to upload and let you all see it! I really loved it....it was such a different pace and One Thousand Times LESS crazy then attempting to wrap my head around a party with 12+ girls!

SimmChooly wrote: »
    @Kamio Do you have all the girls listed on your gallery, like in a group or something?

No but I can definitely do that - if people want to see what household's the girls were originally sorted into :smiley:
    Thanks for the shout out about my story, Tribe Wahine!! <3

Fun fact: Yui Xo is a natural, in-game creation, descended from my Amazon founder, Abra Wahine. That's why she's so busty. Ha!

Bahahahahahaha! You make amazingly attractive sims in your game! I can not believe it! So jealous!!! At the same time...I totally expected she was from your Amazon tribe - their busts are out of this world!!!!

I totally give it away in my build video! Hahahahaha!

such a cute litte garden!! also yes it totally reminds me of the first season! all the beautiful garden dates haha <3
    The royal garden is super cute! I wish I could go on a date there! Hahaha. But Amy will be the closest I'll ever get to that! :lol:
    Can't wait to see the group-date play out, those girls are all so adorable
    edited February 2017
    just saw the newest part! :)
    the triple date looked like it was a lot of fun :D
    and the solo date was so cute, omg the red garden is back <3
    also i feel like brandi might be really good friends with valentina's daughter, right? but then again maybe they'd be too "competitive" towards each other so idk.. :D
    can't wait to see what happens next ^.^
    edited February 2017
    XtCC0FE.jpg

Palace officials have just release these images of the First Group and Solo Date that our young Prince Christian held today.

In my experience winning one of the first dates can be extremely advantageous and we will be watching Brandi, Ashley and Laurie closely over the coming weeks.

i4ffSnk.png

zLxkXnG.png

eyBxmha.png

QKBES41.png

His Royal Highness Prince Christian and the girls spent a sunny afternoon in the gardens, enjoying a round of refreshing lemonade that a little birdie told me, Prince Christian prepared himself.

j18eT5H.png

Lauria Macqurie was the only girl lucky enough to score some one on one time with the Prince during the group date...

giL8XTs.png

but we certainly can't ignore the slightly more impressive and first TRUE solo date of the Selection Challenge.

t4pdtu1.png

Annabeth, a seemingly quite girl we'd all pretty much discounted, seems to have capture our prince's heart. We aren't sure how she did it...but if these images are anything to go by...there seems to be some real chemistry between these two.

N3eMuk8.png

eb7HJPc.png

Qiq4hOI.png

rznhAgh.png

Annabeth is definitely one to watch.

I'm Addison Piere and this is the Insider.

~*~

Fourth Episode is up now! It's definately a change of pace from the last three :kissing_heart:
    Kamio wrote: »
    we will be watching Brandi, Ashley and Laurie closely over the coming weeks.

did you mean "alyson" or am i confusing their names? :o

• Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    Just watched the video and both dates were soo cute! Loved how in the group date Brandi was trying to hog the Prince's attention, that is exactly the type of thing i would see her doing, I can't wait to her personality come out! :D:#
    @Sel - yeah it's Alyson. Hahahahahha! It must have autocorrected :lol:
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm a little worried about the ratings of the girls. We're in a relationship boost period right now, but what if it ends before every girl gets her chance and it's unbalanced?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Oh Annabeth is so adorable!! What a cute date!
    Yayyyyy! Alyson was in the group date! :D
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    And Annabeth and Christian's date really was super cute <3
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Aaaah I love seeing the insider!
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • tara_lynnctara_lynnc Posts: 113 Member
    @Kamio my heart melted the whole fourth episode