Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are the homeless vampire sims supposed to be spawned and spread in town?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
I'm caring one vampire sim as active. I don't use any story progression mod. At night time, I see some sims are walking around my house, they look all just ordinary human sims. When my vampire sim clicks them, it explains vampire is not allowed to drink other vampires. But they look like walking with low energy bar. I want there are only few vampire sims control my town. I've never seen them. I'm pretty sure they are NOT premade vampires from Forgotten Hallow. I don't want any random spawned vampire sims. Is there a way to get rid of them?

Comments

• Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    no the game spawns vampires to fill jobs... just as it does with aliens its random... vampires are also spawned if you have the lot trait that spawns them. in any case they will still exist.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    no the game spawns vampires to fill jobs... just as it does with aliens its random... vampires are also spawned if you have the lot trait that spawns them. in any case they will still exist.

So wouldn't they be dangerous for other human sims then?
  • ItzTina_ItzTina_ Posts: 164 Member
    They might be spawned but I recognize the vampires that my game has spawn in my town. I would go to the world that the vampire EP added and delete those vampires and make sure there are none in any of the other worlds that you have on your game. I'm not sure if this would work but like I said, all the sims and vampires that spawn in my game are from other worlds. I don't normally see sims around that aren't living in one of the other EP worlds. Hope this helps a bit.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »

No.

Just delete them from manage household. The game will just spawn new ones, I delete them too! Haha

--T
    To7m wrote: »

No.

Just delete them from manage household. The game will just spawn new ones, I delete them too! Haha

--T

Thanks very much. I need to hang the garlic decoration on my house again.

ItzTina_ wrote: »
    They might be spawned but I recognize the vampires that my game has spawn in my town. I would go to the world that the vampire EP added and delete those vampires and make sure there are none in any of the other worlds that you have on your game. I'm not sure if this would work but like I said, all the sims and vampires that spawn in my game are from other worlds. I don't normally see sims around that aren't living in one of the other EP worlds. Hope this helps a bit.

I'm currently in New Crest and I'm seeing new vampires on the road at night time. Thanks for sharing your story.:)

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I don't mind townie vamps as there don't seem to be too many. Thus far I've seen two: One running a food stall who was roasting in the sun. "It's alright, dearie. The burns exfoliate my dead skin." And one guy that was trying to creep up on my house that I called the "Disco vamp" because of how he was dressed. Come to find out that he indeed was a dance machine. :joy:
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I don't mind townie vamps as there don't seem to be too many. Thus far I've seen two: One running a food stall who was roasting in the sun. "It's alright, dearie. The burns exfoliate my dead skin." And one guy that was trying to creep up on my house that I called the "Disco vamp" because of how he was dressed. Come to find out that he indeed was a dance machine. :joy:

I want a disco vamp!!

I've also had random townies who turn out to be vampires visiting my house. I'm a Grand Master though so I assumed they just wanted to check out what success looks like... :wink:
    Origin ID: ExxCee
    I'll see about adding him to the gallery. The rest of his clothes are kinda normal but his everyday screams "70's psychedelic" which I love!. Do need to give him actual vampire teeth though. Thus far the only way this guy gets plasma is if he gives a really bad hickey on the neck...LOL.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

ExxCee wrote: »

I want a disco vamp!!

I've also had random townies who turn out to be vampires visiting my house. I'm a Grand Master though so I assumed they just wanted to check out what success looks like... :wink:

My vamp sim is living with 2 human guys in the same house now. Of course, my vamp is kind of polite, and the 2 human guys supply their wrist for my vamp most of the time. After midnight, my human sims were in bed and my vamp sim was hibernating in his coffin. I saw suddenly I'm not allowed to go into the buy mode, and it said,"It's not allowed to do while vampire is breaking in". So I woke up my vamp sim from the coffin. When the coffin started to open, the vampire visitor suddenly stopped breaking in, gave up the blood hunting and just went back home. That visitor is the one living next to Vlad's mansion with his maybe sister or wife..? Not sure. He was EA's pre-made one. Usually are the vampires not coming while active vampire is staying awake during night time or his vamp level is one step lower than my vamp or maybe from the friendship? My vampire sim is his good friend. :D

LOL..Dance machine vamp hahaha
    His name is Esteban Forrest and again, is a townie vamp. I didn't make him. :D

283NuVZ6hZbGvY8eqHjSnORO3iD7HAuoSUGEmqDnSuE4fYs1jDH2SC1Sddyc461lnbPKuJs3EX2EiMnAv3vku6CHlrJRSY-xEeTI8z8iG4K6WWtKMQxl8OPd8f7g9SpQJlQKfDL9CHaxYo9XLSl2Hp3EVPX_K4jDwNW4G7Nm_NDAwMuOR1bbtlIIWZU8FNJnFtxDQcgo2-jLYLddQ-I9RZIiGJ8tSiC-ER2sLUcvw1kFGoNOoOJ5vD5NydumxNSU8fciei6PgHxPmHevK7wQYgEgeMO5ku5CAOIAq7VnVhzZt4LGTAfuUsOJ5Cel_nodQOoSfFUzXS1PsK7sTBrON9vqx3w4gDKdbOvvCzuZCzLA0DtWXhB0eT9olp9s7zjvOZylCK3OQCXcGokEQC4EWwXisXXNBK6YPGY6bKKUWNJt9QtGmLIAwvAZPkJVbz5G7nBjcCnS5jFOkbuYOwvmyv-gvP-TrpfRO-ahKe4bAebgPHygGKvjObuF0MbNy2B00AIsvbrtYSpnHuOWz-sQZiJlohGC8OtgvndxeSAAMgkdJe5CqUHjwC8vXoF5fczT4_3V-3SSL4WeTzTL2cSUj3Uf1Figti2s0cmEkhm0kXtw1zsKGsHB=w1144-h915-no

Here he was stalking up to the house.

I also have him up on the gallery for anyone that wants him.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

283NuVZ6hZbGvY8eqHjSnORO3iD7HAuoSUGEmqDnSuE4fYs1jDH2SC1Sddyc461lnbPKuJs3EX2EiMnAv3vku6CHlrJRSY-xEeTI8z8iG4K6WWtKMQxl8OPd8f7g9SpQJlQKfDL9CHaxYo9XLSl2Hp3EVPX_K4jDwNW4G7Nm_NDAwMuOR1bbtlIIWZU8FNJnFtxDQcgo2-jLYLddQ-I9RZIiGJ8tSiC-ER2sLUcvw1kFGoNOoOJ5vD5NydumxNSU8fciei6PgHxPmHevK7wQYgEgeMO5ku5CAOIAq7VnVhzZt4LGTAfuUsOJ5Cel_nodQOoSfFUzXS1PsK7sTBrON9vqx3w4gDKdbOvvCzuZCzLA0DtWXhB0eT9olp9s7zjvOZylCK3OQCXcGokEQC4EWwXisXXNBK6YPGY6bKKUWNJt9QtGmLIAwvAZPkJVbz5G7nBjcCnS5jFOkbuYOwvmyv-gvP-TrpfRO-ahKe4bAebgPHygGKvjObuF0MbNy2B00AIsvbrtYSpnHuOWz-sQZiJlohGC8OtgvndxeSAAMgkdJe5CqUHjwC8vXoF5fczT4_3V-3SSL4WeTzTL2cSUj3Uf1Figti2s0cmEkhm0kXtw1zsKGsHB=w1144-h915-no

Looks like he is a DJ vamp at the night club. hahaha Thanks for the screenshot. :D

I have one like him, he's called Cash Fry in my game - he's super cool looking too, I took him into CAS and gave him a dark form, but left everything else how it was. Usually my townies are weirdos with names I can't even say - I was impressed with Cash I must say lol Vamoires have bought a sense of flair and coolness to the game it seems lol.

--T
    edited February 2017
    This is the one who visited a couple of days ago in my game. I think he is Vlad's neighborhood. :)

1.png

He just gave up breaking into my home and went back home when my vamp sim woke up from his coffin.
    By the way, I don't know how to read his name though. Caleb? C sounds s or k?

Oh my gosh he looks like the fabulous salt-sprinkling meme guy :O
    This is the one who visited a couple of days ago in my game. I think he is Vlad's neighborhood. :)

1.png

He just gave up breaking into my home and went back home when my vamp sim woke up from his coffin.
    By the way, I don't know how to read his name though. Caleb? C sounds s or k?

Like a 'K' - pronounced Kay-Leb. Caleb :)

--T

You know what makes that even better: He has the foodie trait!!!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@To7m Thanks very much indeed! :D

You know what makes that even better: He has the foodie trait!!!

YES! What a guy... what. a. guy.
    Esteban strikes again!

m4mgbZ

:joy: Sorry for necroing this thread but I just had to share this.

@ExxCee You gotta see this smug bugger!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Esteban strikes again!

m4mgbZ

Oh my gawd, this guy, hahaha! He looks like he's doing the Michael Jackson Thriller dance. :D
    #Team Occult
    Esteban strikes again!

m4mgbZ

AHH how did I only just see this!!! Hahahaha this dude... I love him!
    I swears if I didn't have too many characters already, I would so play him. :joy: But then again it's moments like this that tell me to just let him do his thing and just watch. :D I think the townie generator wanted to have fun that day and OMG did it ever!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    I'd rather have Esteban feed on my sim than this lady:

2roft1becylr.png