Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living Premades Appreciation Thread

SelSel Posts: 430 Member
The premade sims in San Myshuno are actually the first group of Sims 4 premades that i actually love! When I saw glances of them in promos, I couldn't wait to play as them and have my sims meet them!
Sooo, which premades are your favorites in the city? Did you meet any interesting premades (not actual random townies, cause some of the townies you have might be ones no one else has!) in San Myshuno that you haven't seen in promos yet but you really liked? :)
I personally think some of them have so much character and interesting traits and idk I like them way more than the BG worlds' residents or the Windenburg people :D

I still can't wait to play them actually, I'm holding off on installing the EP because the last patch caused bad lag/freezes so I'm hoping I might be able to fix this before starting a new game there, but I might not have the patience! :D
Origin ID: Selxna
Post edited by Sel on

Comments

• royallousroyallous Posts: 36 Member
    in my opinion, the only premades that are nice are apartments. the rest, especially the penthouses, are an atrocity. seriously look at that penthouse lounge. fortunately, i was able to chuck in karaoke bar as a replacement from the lot i made, would post pictures but the forums wouldn't allow me so... (Inspiring.Of.IdoPenthouse) on Gallery is the name (actually is inspiration.of.idols): an idol factory full with song studio, dance studio, movie theater blah to turn your sim into the ultimate idol! ~
  • CarpeNoctemSimsCarpeNoctemSims Posts: 328 Member
    I wasn't very impressed either.

The actuality varies vastly from the reality once you get in and look around.

The karaoke bars, the art center, the park, the gym all look as if they put minimal effort into them. They need to be torn down and redone. I never keep pre-made townies. I like to make my own. I DO like the Feng household, they will be the first ever pre-mades that get to stay. The cute male sim from the trailer that kissed the girl with the fireworks in the background is missing.

What DID impress me is the sheer amount of STUFF. Oh my word, this is one packed to the gills EP. I'm so happy with all the content.
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    royallous wrote: »
    in my opinion, the only premades that are nice are apartments. the rest, especially the penthouses, are an atrocity. seriously look at that penthouse lounge. fortunately, i was able to chuck in karaoke bar as a replacement from the lot i made, would post pictures but the forums wouldn't allow me so... (Inspiring.Of.IdoPenthouse) on Gallery is the name (actually is inspiration.of.idols): an idol factory full with song studio, dance studio, movie theater blah to turn your sim into the ultimate idol! ~

ooh i'm sorry i should've specified, i was talking about pre-made households not lots! :D i do like the user built lots better than the EA ones :)
  • Sariluv88Sariluv88 Posts: 1 New Member
    I didnt enjoy them, especially Lily Feng, but my sim enjoyed her husbands company, lets just say the Feng family is not a family anymore in my game.
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    The Bheeda family is probably my favorite. I also really like the Feng family and Penny Pizzazz.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
    Sariluv88 wrote: »
    I didnt enjoy them, especially Lily Feng, but my sim enjoyed her husbands company, lets just say the Feng family is not a family anymore in my game.

HAHAHAHAHA that's how the sims should be played!! :p
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    One thing I dislike about CL is sims with very unpronounceable names.
    calaprfy wrote: »

which ones did you find hard to pronounce? :) i'm curious cause i've only seen simple ones but i might have missed some people!! :smiley:
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Akira Kibo and Salim Benali are my personal favorites. Both are so cute! It might be that I'm just in love with that hairstyle though haha
    Sel wrote: »

which ones did you find hard to pronounce? :) i'm curious cause i've only seen simple ones but i might have missed some people!! :smiley:

You'll start getting random townies with unpronounceable names. Or names that don't match their ethnicity.

Sel wrote: »

You'll start getting random townies with unpronounceable names. Or names that don't match their ethnicity.

ohh okay, you mean the randomly generated ones. yeah they tend to have names that don't match up with their appearance, or names that are just really hard to pronounce for "westerners"; but whatever i just assume they have a veeery interesting background :p
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    I enjoy the Karaoke Legends household, mainly because I love the singing skill so much. As my main sims were finding their voices the Karaoke Legends became my go-tos for lovely singing on the karaoke machine. I also like their household bio and atm have Miko flirting with Akira, but he's not responding back because he already has his eyes on Penny Pizzazz.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    I like Penny Pizzazz and I've played with her so much that now she has two kids and a husband.
    moss

I like Penny Pizzazz and I've played with her so much that now she has two kids and a husband.

Penny is one of many love interests that Cliff Abraham has. He's a romantic vampire and a true player!
  • SimtartSimtart Posts: 9 New Member
    I like the townies. They have a sort of uniqueness to them. Some are randomized with weird names but I just change it in cas to something that fits them more. I've managed to make some great stories with these sims. Victor Feng had a baby with a woman he was having an affair with, he's trying to keep it a secret. Not only because he is married, but with him being in politics, he's afraid he'll ruin his career. Penny is in a bad relationship. She wants to settle down and start a family but the guy wants to go clubbing and woohoo different women. But she loves him and is sticking around hoping he'll change. Miko wants Akira but Akira likes a guy he works with (one of my sims). Yeah, I've got a bunch of different stories going on in my sim game lol
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Salim Benali is my favorite. I also love Miko Ojo, Darling Walsh and Penny Pizzaz. I have not had time to properly play the others yet, but these four are really fun.

They don't quite beat Get Together premades for me though.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I like both the GT and the CL premades and some of them have been incorporated into my rotations. I edit any townies that I want to so most of mine are attractive and fashionable. I do try to have them be consistent in terms of name and appearance with whatever their backstory is but I have kept CL really diverse.

The Rasoyas and Salim Benali are in my playable rotation. I will also probably add the Bheedas to that. The Rasoyas were neighbors for one of my own sims so I was curious to play them. I found it interesting to have Raj date in a more traditional/arranged way. I did swap out his unflirty trait for lazy to give him a better chance. Geeta has passed on in my game but when she was alive, I had her give her approval to prospective eligible brides for Raj. The one that he ended up marrying, Salma, came over to their apartment and chatted at the coffee table with both of them for a few hours. I had Raj use "get to know" as much as possible to learn her traits quickly. I only let him get flirty later on when he decided that she was marriage-material.

He took her to the Romance Festival, kissed her twice and immediately got engaged and married to her there. I wanted to have him avoid physically touching her until he was getting engaged. After they were married, they could do whatever they wanted. It was definitely a change from how most of my sims date and pair off. Raj and his wife are very happy. They still live in that apartment and have a toddler. I've considered moving them but they won't want to leave the Spice District and that apartment is a really good fit for them, so I think they will stay there. I felt like Raj is pretty traditional but very devoted and generous to his wife.

Salim Benali is a modern single city guy. There's a gorgeous female bartender that I like a lot. I was pretty much like, "Ok, Salim is going to date her because she's wonderful." So, that's what's happening for him. I've had fun playing him in his dingy apartment with his bubble blower and video games. He is making money by writing and is getting some royalties. I'm having him spend a lot of time out and around the city. He is also saving up so eventually he can go from that dive to a nice place. I haven't had him "settle down" yet so I don't know if he will live it up a bit more before getting into a serious relationship.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • prettygirl101prettygirl101 Posts: 2 New Member
    In the trailer I saw a guy that looked like harry styles but I cant find him! XD I was really hoping to hook him and my sims up.