Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** lisi_ja Showcase **

14567810...Next

Comments

• undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    @lisi_ja

Love your building style!
    Some of the links are broken for me on the first page :(
    but what I could see on your recent posts are wonderful! (:
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    edited February 2017
    Thank you so much @lisa17ann ! A tire swing would be perfect <3 I'm not that good at landscaping but I'm always trying to improve myself.

Thank you @undressyourbones for your kind words and for the feedback! <3 I noticed it last week but I still don't know what exactly the issue with the pictures is.
    Post edited by lisi_ja on
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Beautiful creations Lisi_ja! I love all the creative touches you are putting in your design and a fantastic use of cheats like MOO and scaling things up and down! Love your most recent modern build, the architecture of the house is very striking and beautiful. And love the interiors, like the open plan with the sitting nook overlooking the dining room/kitchen and the bright touches of colour throughout to liven things up, wonderfully balanced. +1 follow on the gallery, looking forward to your next creations! B)
    Thank you @Corwim for your very kind words and for the follow! :) I hope that I can live up to your expectations! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely showcase! I love your latest uploads! The family house is very cute! My favourite is the modern build. Gorgeous architecture and decor! Great job! Will be looking it up in the gallery. <3
    Thank you so much @yanti68 ! <3 Glad that you like them :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful showcase, your builds are so very creative! :smiley:
    Your MOOing is so unique and clever! Each had an awesome way to think outside the box. And your rooms are so wonderfully done too! :smiley:
    My particular favorites are your Beach Kiosk and Gingerbread Home.
    I'm going to bookmark this thread and follow you in the gallery to keep track on your builds. :smiley:

I know you also have a Twitter account, so I'm going to follow you as well! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Hey guys!

I'm back and I missed it here so much!! In the meantime, I moved with my family to Berlin and my life is a bit of a mess. But I'm happy <3 How are you all doing?

A few days ago I tried out the #solidcolorchallenge by GoldenSimmer (ID: sdg4407) and this was the outcome.

VUIgcHS.png

fUNyuUE.png

UisaOow.png

3Wb6f0I.png

Dun4Gxg.png

If you want to try it yourself, you can find the rules here
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Hello :) I hope that the continued settling into your new home in Berlin goes as smoothly as possible. It is great that you are happy, which is the most important thing <3
    The exterior design of Flamingo's Treehouse and layout of the build looks so very nice! :) The curved roofing and the pink colour scheme of the home looks very nice! It looks very nice the way the lake is around the base area of the treehouse. The butterflies on the exterior wall, the lilypads and candles in the lake, the lantern and cherry blossom trees, pink birdhouse and the pink flowers all look so very pretty! The pink flamingos on the ground and on the roof look great! Very nice pink colour scheme of the interior! The layout of the interior looks very nice. The pink teddy on the bed is cute! The pink wall tiling, and the unicorn on the bathroom door looks nice. Very nice upper balcony sitting area! The lattice flowers look pretty there. Sims wil enjoy sitting on the butterflies seat, looking out at the views.
    It is a very nice pink and flamingo themed home :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow for the nice comments and wishes! <3 We still don't have a kitchen but it's amazing how little one needs to "survive". As long as the washing machine and the refrigerator are working, one can manage. :)
    This basegame starter is probably one of my best builds yet. Ok, I'm not very humble but I'm really proud :smile:

RPixFpS.png

oKufYcd.png

ojxwOzM.png

wCQlpwe.png

What do you say?<3

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited September 2017
    The layout and design of Basegame Starter is very creative! :) The roofing, large glass windows and the way the panel walls have been placed and angled in the front area of the home looks very nice! The kitchen , dining and study area,in the upper part of the home looks very nice. Very nice floor pattern! The bottles and other items are a nice touch on the kitchen wall shelf. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book . The pictures are a nice touch on the blue.and yellow walls. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool under the upper area of the home. The diamond tiling is a nice touch.
    The design of the starter home is great! :)
    Thank you for coming by @rosemow ! I'm very happy that you like it! <3