Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverside (New World) Golf Course 04.01.17

fembodfembod Posts: 654 Member
edited February 2017 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Welcome to Riverside!

I have been collecting lots from all over the internet and have decided to put them all together in a world. I cant remember where I got every lot from so I apologise in advance if I haven't asked anyone to use them.

I have been working on Riverside for a few months and is roughly 1/2 way completed. Anyways here's some pics to wet your appetite for a new Sims 3 world!
Hope you enjoy :)

About Riverside:

Riverside was an uncompleted world by another user. The world hadn't been updated for over 2 years and I haven't been able to contact the creator. I have kept the base and terrain sculpting as it was perfect for the world that I wanted to create. Everything else was deleted (although there wasn't much to delete). I had always wanted to create a world that included everything from the expansion packs and also somewhere I could use the CC that I have collected for many years.

Riverside is an English town based in some foothills alongside a winding river. Centrally the town features older and newer buildings. The architecture is that of most English towns/cities. There are Georgian, Tudor and modern buildings sprawled all over the world. There is a late 70's/80's housing estate (featured all over England). Sprawling motorways and remains of a once forgotten industry trade.
Like most English towns, there are nice parts and some very very bad parts (your sims may get scared here)

I have tried to get a very "built up" look and have tried to space buildings close enough that a computer wouldn't crash when using. This has been perfectly helped by the use of parking spaces, parks and creative use of CAW. I can not guarantee at the moment the end result.

I know people hate the parking bays from University, but I feel that it adds some realness to a city/town. Creating a look that the world is full of sims visiting the various lots.

The Realease

What do you think? Beta release as empty? Or the buildings? Although I wont be furnishing anything, otherwise the world will be full full full of CC.

Answers please lol

More to follow :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg

Post edited by fembod on

Comments

• fembodfembod Posts: 654 Member
    Just been playing around with some community lots today.......

[img][/img]Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg Screenshot_27.jpg Screenshot_28.jpg Screenshot_29.jpg Screenshot_30.jpg Screenshot_31.jpg Screenshot_32.jpg Screenshot_33.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

edited January 2017
    Glad to see the forums are still busy haha! Ah well. Just some more pics of bits and bobs I have been working on whilst watching the soaps....

[img][/img]Screenshot_34.jpg Screenshot_35.jpg Screenshot_36.jpg Screenshot_37.jpg

Enjoy! (if anyone is there haha)
    Post edited by fembod on
    The Carnival has come to town! :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_38.jpg Screenshot_39.jpg Screenshot_40.jpg
  • laratschannenlaratschannen Posts: 99 Member
    It looks nice! But I can't see the world very well - Can you maybe make bigger pictures? :)
    It looks nice! But I can't see the world very well - Can you maybe make bigger pictures? :)

Thank you, Ive tried making the pictures bigger but I cant? Possibly using the worst site to upload them lol

Ok I managed to get the pictures bigger so have re-uploaded them :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_13.jpg Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg Screenshot_27.jpg Screenshot_28.jpg Screenshot_29.jpg Screenshot_30.jpg Screenshot_31.jpg Screenshot_32.jpg Screenshot_33.jpg Screenshot_34.jpg Screenshot_35.jpg Screenshot_36.jpg Screenshot_37.jpg Screenshot_38.jpg Screenshot_38.jpg Screenshot_40.jpg

Reserved for featured lots

Riverside Town Hall/Council Office

Riverside Crown Courts

Cathedral

Bus Terminal

Boat Tours

Central Station
    This looks awesome!
  • VeronicaForCubaVeronicaForCuba Posts: 78 Member
    It looks awesome! It's exactly the kind of England-themed world I'd love to play! Great job ♥
    Some pics about town.....

[img][/img]Screenshot_41.jpg Screenshot_42.jpg Screenshot_43.jpg Screenshot_44.jpg Screenshot_45.jpg Screenshot_46.jpg Screenshot_47.jpg Screenshot_48.jpg Screenshot_49.jpg Screenshot_50.jpg Screenshot_51.jpg Screenshot_52.jpg
    On patrol lol

[img][/img]Screenshot_53.jpg Screenshot_54.jpg Screenshot_55.jpg Screenshot_56.jpg Screenshot_57.jpg Screenshot_58.jpg Screenshot_59.jpg Screenshot_60.jpg Screenshot_61.jpg Screenshot_62.jpg Screenshot_63.jpg Screenshot_64.jpg Screenshot_65.jpg upload image anonymous
    Just a question...............................

Can anyone make me a logo?

Well sadly sims have to be buried somewhere. :'( [img][/img]Screenshot_65.jpg https://preview.ibb.co/enaTFa/Screenshot_67.jpg[/url] Screenshot_68.jpg Screenshot_68.jpg Screenshot_70.jpg Screenshot_71.jpg Screenshot_72.jpg temporary photo sharing[/img]
    Yet another update.......Industry! There is a huge industry in Riverside and where better to accommodate it (the other side of the tracks)

Sadly like anything ugly in real life, it can be seen from everywhere!

[img][/img]Screenshot_74.jpg Screenshot_75.jpg Screenshot_76.jpg Screenshot_77.jpg Screenshot_78.jpg Screenshot_79.jpg Screenshot_80.jpg Screenshot_81.jpg Screenshot_82.jpg Screenshot_83.jpg Screenshot_84.jpg Screenshot_85.jpg Screenshot_86.jpg Screenshot_87.jpg Screenshot_88.jpg Screenshot_89.jpg Screenshot_90.jpg Screenshot_91.jpg Screenshot_92.jpg Screenshot_93.jpg Screenshot_94.jpg Screenshot_95.jpg Screenshot_96.jpg Screenshot_97.jpg Screenshot_98.jpg Screenshot_99.jpg upload image without account

Enjoy! (id actually love some more feedback) ;)
  • MiyamaniacMiyamaniac Posts: 67 Member
    I love the looks of this world! It feels a bit Elmdale-ish, not sure if you're familiar with that world, but it's among my faves ever - it just has too many lots for me. Spikes my curiosity about this world, though: how big is it and how many lots are you (planning) to have?

Thanks!
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I think I recognize that train lot - from the creator of Elmdale, I believe! Looks great, you are making fantastic progress. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
    I think I recognize that train lot - from the creator of Elmdale, I believe! Looks great, you are making fantastic progress. :)

I havent ever seen elmdale? My station is definitely a work in progress lol

[img][/img]Screenshot_104.jpg post pictures online free

Miyamaniac wrote: »
    I love the looks of this world! It feels a bit Elmdale-ish, not sure if you're familiar with that world, but it's among my faves ever - it just has too many lots for me. Spikes my curiosity about this world, though: how big is it and how many lots are you (planning) to have?

Thanks!

At the moment there are around 67 lots, How many does Elmdale have?
    Just a few pics of the surrounding rural area's on one side of the track :)

[img][/img]Screenshot_100.jpg Screenshot_101.jpg Screenshot_102.jpg Screenshot_103.jpg pic url maker
    Enjoy!
    Just added a little woodland walk down by the river.....

Screenshot_106.jpg[/url] Screenshot_107.jpg Screenshot_108.jpg Screenshot_109.jpg Screenshot_110.jpg Screenshot_111.jpg Screenshot_112.jpg multi hosting[/img]

Enjoy! Comments and feedback welcome :smile:
    Just working on a golf course, there was a big patch of land across the river that I couldn't think of how to fill. Then it came to me! A golf course! Whoop Whoop. Very early stages I'm afraid

[img][/img]Screenshot_113.jpg Screenshot_114.jpg Screenshot_115.jpg Screenshot_116.jpg Screenshot_117.jpg Screenshot_118.jpg photo hosting ebay

Enjoy!
    [img][/img]Screenshot_119.jpg Screenshot_120.jpg free png file
    This looks very very nice!