Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Piercings found

Comments

• DecafHighDecafHigh Posts: 669 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Joseff wrote: »
    Would love to see these released alongside pets.
    How does piercing go with pets?0_o

Duhhh dogs with nose rings and belly button piercings because dogs can be edgy and express themselves too. It's the latest craze girl

If I ever see someone with a dog with a belly piercing they are getting smacked up aside the head with a dead fish. Seriously. :/
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    i clearly do not went pircing and hope they never unlock this its not acceptable in a game rated T and also if you went such features then you can use custom content to mod your game your way not every players that plays the game are into such features.

Knew you'd show up.

I'm honestly not sure why you play this game. You've stated before that your sims never leave the house or socialize with anyone outside the household and that they basically sit and watch tv all the time. The game has so many creative possibilities and you choose to...sit there. I don't get it.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    i clearly do not went pircing and hope they never unlock this its not acceptable in a game rated T and also if you went such features then you can use custom content to mod your game your way not every players that plays the game are into such features.

Knew you'd show up.

I'm honestly not sure why you play this game. You've stated before that your sims never leave the house or socialize with anyone outside the household and that they basically sit and watch tv all the time. The game has so many creative possibilities and you choose to...sit there. I don't get it.

Well if they add a laundry EP she'll try different things... go wild with that
    21mbz47.jpg
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    Am I the only one who's getting some kind of picture this could be a teenager SP, I have seen people on the forums ranting on about how their needs to be a pack for teenager so why not piercings?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    Am I the only one who's getting some kind of picture this could be a teenager SP, I have seen people on the forums ranting on about how their needs to be a pack for teenager so why not piercings?

They wouldn't limit piercings to teens. Most people want them for adults as well.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

I guessed the same!!! :) I also think they could be part of a teen SP since it doesn't seem very connected to a bowling SP
    21mbz47.jpg
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

I see it as more likely to be something uni related, something more for young adults, than for teens.
    But, I could be wrong. I don't know what the legalities are relating to piercings in other parts of the world, maybe they are more of a thing for school age kids than they are here.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Wicked. Ive always wanted more things this style in the sims but they always play it safe and basic with clothing and accesories.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • TraarjoTraarjo Posts: 65 Member

I didn't think about that! But I really hope so, cause I am one of those people B)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I hope they are added, although they have been in the game files for a while now (I wasn't aware of this when i posted the original tweet on twitter) I still have hope they will be added.
  • TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    I'm hoping piercings will come in early this year, a mix of ear peircings, facial and body and also if they could add in nail varnish or even fake nails the little details <3
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited February 2017
    Maybe they'll come with some kind of Teen Stuff pack. I just wish bracelets and rings were reversible.

Most people who say piercings are dirty are just joking, but I think there are a few who are strangely serious. Honestly, the game is T-Rated already. It's right there in the corner. And they have some issue with lip and belly piercings?

I'm looking forward to it. Make yourself look really cool at parties. I expect there is a center-ish lip option.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • HarlowandMeHarlowandMe Posts: 231 Member
    I hope eventually they add more Tatoo's, and one day where you can design your own tatoo, at like a tatoo parlor:)) Ah I hope so one day:))) Probably not soon but one day:))
    I hope eventually they add more Tatoo's, and one day where you can design your own tatoo, at like a tatoo parlor:)) Ah I hope so one day:))) Probably not soon but one day:))

I hope so too! I hope we get that salon game pack from the survey I loved the sound of that! Being able to add and remove tattoos.

I hope so too! I hope we get that salon game pack from the survey I loved the sound of that! Being able to add and remove tattoos.

Me too, that would be so much fun:))) There are so many possibilities:)) I hope we get it too:))
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member
    We can add and remove tattoos now by taking sims back into cas.

Yea i noticed you can select change sim instead of change appearance now on the dressers and mirrors. I still would love the salon though! Wiith that tattoo chair from sims 3 ambitions and the hairdressing chair from the sims 2 open for business!

Yea i noticed you can select change sim instead of change appearance now on the dressers and mirrors. I still would love the salon though! Wiith that tattoo chair from sims 3 ambitions and the hairdressing chair from the sims 2 open for business!

Me too, and the ability to design your own:)) I have tatoo's for my sims just not my favorite tatoo's:))
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.

A lot of those younger players are probably making torture and death dungeons, starving or drowning sims to death. just saying...
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I really hope piercings come in a patch like some of the teeth did right before Vampires.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member
    Movotti wrote: »

I see it as more likely to be something uni related, something more for young adults, than for teens.
    But, I could be wrong. I don't know what the legalities are relating to piercings in other parts of the world, maybe they are more of a thing for school age kids than they are here.

In my state I don't think there really are any legalities around piercings, as long as you have parent permission you can get pierced whenever you want o-o
  • CeltiaChanCeltiaChan Posts: 36 Member
    Hope they will add it to the game soon. :)
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Were these piercings ever added? I don't remember seeing them in Parenthood or Vampires. I wonder what they're saving them for...
    bixters wrote: »
    Were these piercings ever added? I don't remember seeing them in Parenthood or Vampires. I wonder what they're saving them for...

Sadly no, i still have hope though.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited July 2017
    @bixters wrote: »
    I wonder what they're saving them for...

Hmmm... University EP ?

In The Sims 2, EP1 University was the first pack to bring tattoos to the game. I think this "rebel" accessory could match to this theme.

As chef said :"There's a time and place for everything, children it's called college"