Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ashworks - UPDATE!

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Lovely restaurant Ash :smile: Bright and colorful and I agree with yanti, the name is perfect :smiley:
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Hey guys! Been away getting kids off to school and playing some other games. Have to say the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has some SWEET modern architecture in it! It's pretty inspiring! Hope to get back to building soon and I hope everyone is doing well!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Hello :) Thankyou for your kind wishes to everyone. I hope that your children have settled back into school studies well.
    I will look forward to when you return to building and seeing your builds :)
    edited September 2016
    SENORA TOAD'S LATIN AMERICAN RESTAURANT

Full of vibrant colors and eclectic decor, Senora Toad's boast a fun, family atmosphere for the lover's of spicy Latin cuisine!

09-25-16_9-22-21nbspPM_zpsvjvx2ugf.png

09-25-16_9-21-37nbspPM_zpshtuttar1.png

09-25-16_9-21-07nbspPM_zpssgmywm0a.png

09-25-16_9-22-01nbspPM_zps15julssh.png

09-25-16_9-23-35nbspPM_zpsjxqxgzgu.png

5sXtTqH.png
    edited September 2016
    Señora Toad's is such a very colourfully nice restaurant ! :) Very nice exterior design of the restaurant! The colourful roofing looks so very nice! The colours and the patterned furnishings used in the build look very great! The neon lighting on the exterior looks great! The water fountain feature looks great with the toad on top of the stand! Very nice sunken dining area! Sims will enjoy dining at the booth and tables there. Very nice wraparound porch! The outdoors dining areas are so very nice! The patterned seating gives a great look to the build! The pink and green colours of the exterior walls looks very nice. The plants and flowers look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables eating meals outdoors in the air. The frog print is a nice touch near the front door. The patterned floor rugs look great in the build! It looks nice how the interior dining tables are set up along the side windows area. The blue wall tiling looks nice. The type of doors used in the bulld look great! The lattices with the flowers and circle in the middle of it looks very nice.
    It is a very nice restaurant venue for sims to enjoy dining at! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    That looks lovely! So colourful and full of character! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh wow I'm loving your Latin American restaurant! I was just thinking of building one with the new items in the update (which I'm madly in love with)! I also love your little yellow cafe it gives me the happy's :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

rosemow wrote: »
    Señora Toad's is such a very colourfully nice restaurant ! :) Very nice exterior design of the restaurant! The colourful roofing looks so very nice! The colours and the patterned furnishings used in the build look very great! The neon lighting on the exterior looks great! The water fountain feature looks great with the toad on top of the stand! Very nice sunken dining area! Sims will enjoy dining at the booth and tables there. Very nice wraparound porch! The outdoors dining areas are so very nice! The patterned seating gives a great look to the build! The pink and green colours of the exterior walls looks very nice. The plants and flowers look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables eating meals outdoors in the air. The frog print is a nice touch near the front door. The patterned floor rugs look great in the build! It looks nice how the interior dining tables are set up along the side windows area. The blue wall tiling looks nice. The type of doors used in the bulld look great! The lattices with the flowers and circle in the middle of it looks very nice.
    It is a very nice restaurant venue for sims to enjoy dining at! :)

Thank you, Rose! It was fun to build it! There is a Mexican restaurant near where I live that has all kinds of Latin flair and it inspired me for this.
    yanti68 wrote: »
    That looks lovely! So colourful and full of character! Well done! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Thanks! That's one thing I love about Latin American culture is the use of colors! It's really fun to be in there!

lisa17ann wrote: »
    Oh wow I'm loving your Latin American restaurant! I was just thinking of building one with the new items in the update (which I'm madly in love with)! I also love your little yellow cafe it gives me the happy's :)
    Thanks! I liked playing it also in my game. It's a great place to hang out and what not with your Sims.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Your new restaurant is beautifully eclectic, full of vibrant colour and very latino, stunning work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2017
    The Lighthouse

02-20-17_1-27-01nbspAM_zpstunx1ssf.png

02-20-17_1-27-10nbspAM_zpskkrissfv.png

02-20-17_1-27-54nbspAM_zpseeajs4no.png

02-20-17_1-28-57nbspAM_zpsldnj02b8.png

02-20-17_1-29-43nbspAM_zpsleidnjvy.png

02-20-17_1-28-04nbspAM_zpsioydtqca.png

02-20-17_1-32-07nbspAM_zpsger3cabx.png

02-20-17_1-30-49nbspAM_zpsja2ludia.png

02-20-17_1-30-39nbspAM_zpstpllv5fi.png

02-20-17_1-32-41nbspAM_zps13p5dery.png
    5sXtTqH.png
    The exterior design and layout of The Lighthouse looks so very nice! :) It is a very nice creatively designed modern futuristic Lighthouse build! The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks great ! The water fountain features look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The display with the large vase and circular decor is artistic. Very nice bar room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The aquarium is a nice touch there. Very nice light filled kitchen nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals with sunshine coming in through the windows. The planter boxes are a nice touch on the windows. The curved stove and dishwasher counter looks great. Very nice dining room! The pink circular floor rug looks nice under the table. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst eating a meal.The tower top bedroom looks great! Sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine in their room. It is nice that the triangular bath tub in the bathroom.. Very nice outdoors hot tub nook! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The outdoors living balcony looks very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there in the sunshine.
    It is a very nice build! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, The Lighthouse looks amazing! Super awesome modern build and love the interiors are mainly in white with flashes of bright colours in the exact right spots. Beautiful design!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Wow, love the modern vibe of The Lighthouse, what a spectacular design, very futuristic with fantastic attention to detail :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    That is such a crazy build, I c an just imagine it fitting perfectly with any Into the Future - style expansion :) I love just how grey and sci-fi (why is sci-fi always grey, haha?) it is, with just a little pops of colour here and there.
    Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,659 Member
    Wow I just download your Lighthouse I love the shape the design and all the decoration you put in so much into it it's so Beautifully done my kind of build <3:)
    Thank you chips46! I appreciate it! We'll see what Maxis has bubbling in their cauldron next...could be a futuristic expansion, but I'm thinking something more hairy...or even fairy...
    5sXtTqH.png
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Nice Builds Ash072 Seems you and I both vanished around the same time awhile ago! As for me I hope a fairy build is next :) Look forward to seeing your next build!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Lighthouse is a fantastic home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love the take on modern futuristic style and so complex too! I really like some cantilevered feel. Wonderful roofing as well! Your landscaping is so fabulous! I love the fountain out front. The balconies are so futuristically cool too, I particularly love the hot tub area. And your interior, very wonderful! Love the sleek design and furnishing. The decors are so creative too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern design! I always loved lighthouses and remember building one for sims 3. Must do that for sims 4 too. Love the way you have decorated. Very chic and trendy! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Wow the lighthouse is amazing! It's so creative and fun and I love the interiors so futuristic without being bland! Love it wonderful job! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Thanks everyone! Appreciate you all! Glad to see you're still a presence on the forums! :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Awesome lighthouse, Ash! So unique and very Creative. Love the gorgeous interiors too. So luxurious! I think my favorite spot would be the upper balcony. Gorgeous views from there. :)