Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First Person to Post on the 100th Page Wins!

Comments

• Options
    AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    Kupo is my catchprase.

Anvilshipping is my OTP - Robert Castor x Beau Merrick.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Kupo is my catchprase.

Anvilshipping is my OTP - Robert Castor x Beau Merrick.

What is an OTP?
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited February 2017
    One True Pairing is what Google seems to think OTP stands for. No idea whether that's what it means in this case though. :neutral_face:
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    All that is pretty confusing...
  • Options
    Yes. OTP as in One True Pairing, Kupo!

Anvilshipping = my one true pairing.
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    You know you're me when you win so the game decides to crash on you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA-ielNxTmE

L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Maybe I'll win instead.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Only five pages left...

:+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Omg are we talking about OTPs?
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    There's people who aren't Millennials on here, so that's why they don't know what OTP means. Yes, it does mean one true pairing.
  • Options
    brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    well... I was gonna keep watch for the 100th page, but we gotta fill these pages first so...while we filling them. I've been a simmer for years but I never participated in the forums, I would only come here to find solutions to my sim problems, hence I am a new member, which is limited...I can't send links or pictures etc...so...y'all wanna give me some tips on getting my points up...
    I am looking for post to read and chime in on...this is alot of work lol...
    I really like the storytelling aspect, but that's cooler if I have links/pics...
  • Options
    ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member
    Now that we Have Toddlers why complain about the Sims 4 now?
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options
    also...once I start simming...it's hard to stop lol...like the sims in my game, I literally play forever. What do y'all do? Do you play everyday? Only on weekends ? Just when you get around to it or think about it ? Is it a guilty pleasure, a secret, or something that you openly talk to your friends about ? Are they simmers too...I really wanna know...I've skipped out on my best friend...to play the sims y'all...please don't judge me lol
  • Options

Well...complaining is what we do lol jk...I love TS4, but there are things it can still improve on...like death...the logistics/mechanics of dying in the game needs some work, and my toddlers have major glitches still
  • Options
    also...once I start simming...it's hard to stop lol...like the sims in my game, I literally play forever. What do y'all do? Do you play everyday? Only on weekends ? Just when you get around to it or think about it ? Is it a guilty pleasure, a secret, or something that you openly talk to your friends about ? Are they simmers too...I really wanna know...I've skipped out on my best friend...to play the sims y'all...please don't judge me lol

I play daily sometimes a hour, sometime 30 minute, but other days i might go a couple of hours, The Sims is the only Game that I really play, I learnt early that playing to many games takes away from the time you need to put into your actual life, so having one game to play that i like is good enough for me....friends really don't play video games, i'm like a borderline nerd, i really don't like being a nerd but a lot of nerdy people play games...i try to separate myself from the two, because when i see the people that play the Sims on YouTube they are like super-nerds when you see them vlogs and in camera shots while they play the game...
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options

Well...complaining is what we do lol jk...I love TS4, but there are things it can still improve on...like death...the logistics/mechanics of dying in the game needs some work, and my toddlers have major glitches still

i agree, it surly have came a long way from where it's started...Yes i think their needs to be a new death pack that focus on the afterlife, like an afterlife game pack...that would be something new and totally not expected....I think the Sims 4 need to stop coping the old games and do something new but something that will blow us away every time, like seriously there will have to be a toddler stuff pack, another supernatural pack with wolves, fairies, mermaids, a college expansion pack, and a few more travel packs like add boats and cars for sure....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • Options

I play daily sometimes a hour, sometime 30 minute, but other days i might go a couple of hours, The Sims is the only Game that I really play, I learnt early that playing to many games takes away from the time you need to put into your actual life, so having one game to play that i like is good enough for me....friends really don't play video games, i'm like a borderline nerd, i really don't like being a nerd but a lot of nerdy people play games...i try to separate myself from the two, because when i see the people that play the Sims on YouTube they are like super-nerds when you see them vlogs and in camera shots while they play the game...

Lol...true ! I don't think I'll go that far, I've cut out my other games and basically only play them sims. I'm sometimes fascinated by the people who have put so much effort into documenting their simming, but I don't think I'll go that extra step...sometimes, I'm like...well...I'll go be productive after this sim gets married, or this sim gets an A in school, or I build this mansion...lol...or once I reach level 10 in xyz skill or career. Which as you know...sometimes...takes hours lol
  • Options
    The only OTP I need is my bath and any Sim.
    gQZMYFe.jpg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »

What's OTP ?
  • Options

What's OTP ?

One True Pair.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options

What's OTP ?

One True Pair.

Oh...cool...thank you!
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    My Sims are my OTP. I don't let any other fangirls/boys know for fear of being judged. My OTP doesn't exist AND is not well known by people. *cries*
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    All of y'all talking about OTP's and I'm just like thinking about my OTS. :D One True Senpai. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Lalalala.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top