Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Turner wrote: »
    Sweet! That went quicker than I thought it would. Finally a fresh new thread with (hopefully) no bugs that consume entire posts!

To the co-authors of this thread, you are encouraged to spruce up your post with new pictures and such so that this thread isn't a carbon copy of the previous. :p

When i get a spare 5 mins i'll do a spring clean of my posts and update them, They are only temporary. ;) At the moment i was following the example of the old saying "If it's not broke, Dont fix it" :D

But i'm no artist when it comes to making banners and such, So i thought it best to keep it as it was considering it is probably alot better than anything i can come up with. I did'nt want to change it in case the banners i made looked abit rubbish for a lack of a better word. :p

If you need help with banners, just give me a call. I'm studying media design, so it'd be another bit of experience for me. :)

That would be marvelous if you could give me a hand with the banners Vul. :mrgreen:

In real life, A pot of paint, Tape and a little ingenuity i can make anything. But when it comes to designing things on a computor it might aswell be rocket science. :D

I must apologize for being so technically inept. :s

Apology accepted. The fewer people who know how to digitally design, the less competition I will have on the job market. ;) Mwuahahahah >:)

Soo, what's your idea?

Well for the birthday banner i was trying to incorporate the party balloons/birthday cake somehow into the banner, But the way i was doing it just made it look a mess.

Same goes for the Cemetary banner, I tried a dark grey banner with skulls/tombstones to make a sort of a spooky theme but my lack of skill in paint put the dampners on that idea rather quickly. :p

Okay, I'll give it a try tomorrow//later today (golly, it's past 1am. thank goodness it's Fri--Saturday. At the start of my holiday. :D)

Thanks Vul. :mrgreen:

In Twidz mind: "Haha! Once Vul makes the banners, I will use them and then no one will ever know how stomach churningly awful my paint created banners were. Muwhahaha! It's all falling into place. >:) "

:o
    Banner.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sweet! That went quicker than I thought it would. Finally a fresh new thread with (hopefully) no bugs that consume entire posts!

To the co-authors of this thread, you are encouraged to spruce up your post with new pictures and such so that this thread isn't a carbon copy of the previous. :p

When i get a spare 5 mins i'll do a spring clean of my posts and update them, They are only temporary. ;) At the moment i was following the example of the old saying "If it's not broke, Dont fix it" :D

But i'm no artist when it comes to making banners and such, So i thought it best to keep it as it was considering it is probably alot better than anything i can come up with. I did'nt want to change it in case the banners i made looked abit rubbish for a lack of a better word. :p

If you need help with banners, just give me a call. I'm studying media design, so it'd be another bit of experience for me. :)

That would be marvelous if you could give me a hand with the banners Vul. :mrgreen:

In real life, A pot of paint, Tape and a little ingenuity i can make anything. But when it comes to designing things on a computor it might aswell be rocket science. :D

I must apologize for being so technically inept. :s

Apology accepted. The fewer people who know how to digitally design, the less competition I will have on the job market. ;) Mwuahahahah >:)

Soo, what's your idea?

Well for the birthday banner i was trying to incorporate the party balloons/birthday cake somehow into the banner, But the way i was doing it just made it look a mess.

Same goes for the Cemetary banner, I tried a dark grey banner with skulls/tombstones to make a sort of a spooky theme but my lack of skill in paint put the dampners on that idea rather quickly. :p

Okay, I'll give it a try tomorrow//later today (golly, it's past 1am. thank goodness it's Fri--Saturday. At the start of my holiday. :D)

Thanks Vul. :mrgreen:

In Twidz mind: "Haha! Once Vul makes the banners, I will use them and then no one will ever know how stomach churningly awful my paint created banners were. Muwhahaha! It's all falling into place. >:) "

:o

Ooops, Did i say that outloud? :D

But yeah, Dont worry about making the banners yet Vul, Make them when you are ready. There's no rush, Take your time. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Updated the Sims 3 shows! Let me know if there's something I missed anywhere. :)
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited February 2017
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Updated the Sims 3 shows! Let me know if there's something I missed anywhere. :)

Damn, you did more than I was expecting! Nice work. :smiley:

I particularly liked this line: "Season Three's twist is cliques: the Good, the Bad and the New - and no, they are not ugly" ... and the mention of the elemental and seasonal themed-housing on my show :blush:
    Good job on the Do's and Don'ts, Vul! Nicely improved!!
    edited February 2017
    Had some inspiration earlier and decided to get creative with Paint. :mrgreen:

*Moved to first page*
    Post edited by twiddle3 on
    Christmas_Banner.png

Is it okay if i add this to the bottom of the Birthday post @Turner ?

Mystic Twidz 2017 Reality Show Horoscopes:

Reality%20Show%20Horoscopes%202017_zpsfotobmdz.png

Vind ik leuk. :)
    Banner.png

Dank je (Me is learning a little bit of Dutch for an upcomming performance) :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png

Dank je (Me is learning a little bit of Dutch for an upcomming performance) :mrgreen:

Banner.png

I won't stop you. :p

I won't stop you. :p

Ta very much, Thought i best ask first though just in case you had anything else planned for the Birthday/Cemetery posts. Did'nt want to start overloading the first page with all my random ramblings if there was still other stuff to fit in. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    @twiddle3.. Maybe it will be a good idea to check everyone star sign... I'm a Sagittarius not Capricorn... :p Thanks and it looks lovely....
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    @twiddle3.. Maybe it will be a good idea to check everyone star sign... I'm a Sagittarius not Capricorn... :p Thanks and it looks lovely....

Oh no, you're reading it wrong. Saggitarius starts at right above Mojo and ends underneath you (until winter begins). From there Capricorn starts.
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member

I read the Aquarius one, which means you guys should open more reality shows so I can join them :D:blush:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I read the Aquarius one, which means you guys should open more reality shows so I can join them :D:blush:

I'll do my best for Jetset. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :smiley::smiley:
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »

I'll do my best for Jetset. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :smiley::smiley:

THANK YOU!! :smiley::smiley:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Happy birthday Yannik!!

Oh no, you're reading it wrong. Saggitarius starts at right above Mojo and ends underneath you (until winter begins). From there Capricorn starts.

Oops... :blush:

Aww, I'm sorry. :disappointed: My birthday list is a bit of a mess at the moment, I'll have to re-do it when i get 5 mins.
    Christmas_Banner.png

Aww, I'm sorry. :disappointed: My birthday list is a bit of a mess at the moment, I'll have to re-do it when i get 5 mins.

Oh no, I explained it to Alleen. :)
    Banner.png
    Hey guys, I believe I got me into a bit of a food poisoning. :( I feel a bit better now after letting it go, but I might be a bit less active.
    Banner.png
    Hey guys, I believe I got me into a bit of a food poisoning. :( I feel a bit better now after letting it go, but I might be a bit less active.

Or not. It's the flu. :'( in my holiday. Ugh.
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited February 2017

I hope you're feeling much better soon enough, Vul. :( It's terrible to be sick, let alone on your holiday.

Hope you are feeling better soon Vul! :mrgreen:

I know it's awful to get sick on your holidays. :disappointed:
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

I hope you're feeling much better soon enough, Vul. :( It's terrible to be sick, let alone on your holiday.

Hope you are feeling better soon Vul! :mrgreen:

I know it's awful to get sick on your holidays. :disappointed:

Thank you guys. :)
    An update: Yesterday was mostly throwing up and sleeping/resting. I did try to read the new High Hopes episode, but I couldn't dive in it; I should reread it later.
    Today I'm feeling a bit better. My stomach's still aching a bit, but at least I've kept all in the past 12 hours. I've slept well past night. Lets hope today will be an improvement. :)
    Banner.png