Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just got world adventures!!

yay! im so excited! gamestop gave it to me at midnight!

i'll be absent for the next few hours :lol:

Comments

• JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited November 2009
    Thats so exciting! Congratulations! i cant wait to get it on Thursday :) Make sure you post pictures/videos and give us links (pretty please with a cherry on top)
  • TeishTeish Posts: 151 New Member
    edited November 2009
    post some pictures or give us a piece of information :)
  • LGT09LGT09 Posts: 297 New Member
    edited November 2009
    oh i definetly will!!!

im so excited to make a wine cellar!

oh wait..im sorry.."nectar"
  • MonkeyFace639008MonkeyFace639008 Posts: 45
    edited November 2009
    You haven't registered it yet? My GameStops always says they won't open up midnight because they claim that not that many people seem to buy the Sims games and I have 6 GameStops in my area and they all say the same thing, one store is at a Mall that does a good business.
  • simsfanaholicsimsfanaholic Posts: 19 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Awesome... Mine is gonna be at my door at about 11am too bad its midterms this week so I have very limited time to play... but I will play... school can't keep me from my sims HA HA
  • LilGator44LilGator44 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited November 2009
    So glad you got your game. I wonder if us who pre-ordered it are going to get it later than the 17th.

It says release date on the 17th but I am not sure if that means I will actually get it today. (Its midnight and I am waiting already. heeee)
  • piddlesimpiddlesim Posts: 3,251 Member
    edited November 2009
    You haven't registered it yet? My GameStops always says they won't open up midnight because they claim that not that many people seem to buy the Sims games and I have 6 GameStops in my area and they all say the same thing, one store is at a Mall that does a good business.

They actually aren't staying open for the sims at all. There is a massive launch party for assassin's creed 2 and left for dead 2. They are staying open and having a huge launch party for them. The simmers though have an added benefit. Many gamestops that are staying open are selling other games that normally launch/release on tuesday. So instead of making the simmers ( or the super mario players ) wait until mid day tomorrow- they are selling the stuff at midnight tonight as well.

Congrats to the op!
  • OpmystikOpmystik Posts: 1,720 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I got it on my way to get my hubby but Gamestop will only give it to you if it's a preorder. Otherwise you have to wait because the people with preorders have priority
  • GothicDuckGothicDuck Posts: 406 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Urgh! Living in the UK sucks. Cannot wait for Friday!!!
  • IrelandAmyIrelandAmy Posts: 258 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Please post some pics!