Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Sim's Name: Artie Stique
    Show Name: The Mole 5 - Survivor Edition
    Player Name: Vul
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments: http://turnersthemole5.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/episode-5-raining-cows-and-hogs.html (Mainly her showdown with Whitney/During the challenge)
    From her quirky accent to her quirky fashion sense, Artie is the sort of character you dont see very often and was one of the zaniest contetants on The Mole 5.

Sim's Name: Irma Roboot
    Show Name: Hunt or Be Hunted - Season 2 of High Hopes
    Player Name: Me! :mrgreen:
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments: http://huntorbehuntedthesims4realityshow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/hunt-or-be-hunted-episode-nine-almost.html (Irma's mental breakdown/Spanish talking glitch)
    A human robot with multiple personalities, Irma is nice one minute, Nasty the next. Her long running glitches and unpredictable behaviour make her one crazy character and an intersting contestant.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    If you have to cut somebody, then cut either Doubley or Whitney since Turner didn't filled out an app for Doubley (No offense) and Whitney is not exactly "real".
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    If you have to cut somebody, then cut either Doubley or Whitney since Turner didn't filled out an app for Doubley (No offense) and Whitney is not exactly "real".

Pfft, lets put all 11 in the poll.
    Banner.png

Pfft, lets put all 11 in the poll.

Like this: polljunkie.com/poll/edfqmz/top-10-quirky-sims
    Banner.png
    Working on the blog post... :)

Small teaser: this time we're counting from 10 to 1. Makes it more exciting to see the top!
    Banner.png

Small teaser: this time we're counting from 10 to 1. Makes it more exciting to see the top!

Almost got this finished. :)

Only have to wait on the poll results, so I can rank them accordingly, and I need to find a scene for Doubley. Too bad most of Zero Privacy is offline. :o Help remember me to ask Haylo to help me out with them after his deserved holiday. :3
    Banner.png

Almost got this finished. :)

Only have to wait on the poll results, so I can rank them accordingly, and I need to find a scene for Doubley. Too bad most of Zero Privacy is offline. :o Help remember me to ask Haylo to help me out with them after his deserved holiday. :3

And we need @Turner to fill in the full forms for Doubley and Darleen

Sim's Name:
    Show Name:
    Player Name:
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments:
    (Short reasoning for why this Sim is a quirky chap)
    Banner.png
    I kinda already filled out a Darleen post so you can copy and paste that
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Sweet! That went quicker than I thought it would. Finally a fresh new thread with (hopefully) no bugs that consume entire posts!

To the co-authors of this thread, you are encouraged to spruce up your post with new pictures and such so that this thread isn't a carbon copy of the previous. :p
    Sim's Name: Doubley
    Show Name: Zero Privacy
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments: Too many to choose from, and episodes are down right now?
    -A man of few words, but a man of many facial expressions is a quirky man indeed. His seemingly obsession with his "Teddy" doesn't help to make him any less abnormal, either.
    (Vul, feel free to add something, I can't think of anything else to say)

I still prefer Turner to share his own thoughts on Darleen, instead of copying someone elses. #Originality:smiley:

Turner wrote: »
    Sweet! That went quicker than I thought it would. Finally a fresh new thread with (hopefully) no bugs that consume entire posts!

To the co-authors of this thread, you are encouraged to spruce up your post with new pictures and such so that this thread isn't a carbon copy of the previous. :p

Did some work on the dos and don'ts. I feel some of them are outdated though (think of the importance of the alliance mail now that we have a PM system here). Should I change a few to get them up-to-date with the present?
    Banner.png
    Sim's Name: Doubley
    Show Name: Zero Privacy
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments: Too many to choose from, and episodes are down right now?
    -A man of few words, but a man of many facial expressions is a quirky man indeed. His seemingly obsession with his "Teddy" doesn't help to make him any less abnormal, either.
    (Vul, feel free to add something, I can't think of anything else to say)

Great! :smiley: No need to add anything extra. :)
    Banner.png

Did some work on the dos and don'ts. I feel some of them are outdated though (think of the importance of the alliance mail now that we have a PM system here). Should I change a few to get them up-to-date with the present?

Just change the sentence to not openly asking somebody to be an alliance with them in public.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited February 2017

Can you find it for us? We'll just use yours.
    edited February 2017
    Vul wrote: »

Yes, please update things as much as you can. That goes for EVERY post... :p
    (you could probably try and condense it a bit as well? So it's less of a text-wall)

And I did notice your new pictures, they're great! :smiley:
    Sim's Name: Darleen Simpson
    Name of the Show(s): The Mole
    Player Name: JoJo
    Link to episode with one of their most characteristic moments: http://turnersthemole4.blogspot.com/2014/08/episode-1.html (Darleen trying to flirt with Taz not getting the fact that he is gay and her having a Twilight-themed bedroom)
    (Short reasoning for why this Sim is a quirky chap) She is a Twilight-obsessed mother who wants to have a lover badly. While she eliminated early on, nobody can deny her quirkyness.
    BTW, call me Jake.

Can you find it for us? We'll just use yours.

Look above
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Vul wrote: »

Yes, please update things as much as you can. That goes for EVERY post... :p
    (you could probably try and condense it a bit as well? So it's less of a text-wall)

And I did notice your new pictures, they're great! :smiley:

Great! :smiley: Time to give it some magic makeovers!
    Banner.png

When i get a spare 5 mins i'll do a spring clean of my posts and update them, They are only temporary. ;) At the moment i was following the example of the old saying "If it's not broke, Dont fix it" :D

But i'm no artist when it comes to making banners and such, So i thought it best to keep it as it was considering it is probably alot better than anything i can come up with. I did'nt want to change it in case the banners i made looked abit rubbish for a lack of a better word. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png
    twiddle3 wrote: »

When i get a spare 5 mins i'll do a spring clean of my posts and update them, They are only temporary. ;) At the moment i was following the example of the old saying "If it's not broke, Dont fix it" :D

But i'm no artist when it comes to making banners and such, So i thought it best to keep it as it was considering it is probably alot better than anything i can come up with. I did'nt want to change it in case the banners i made looked abit rubbish for a lack of a better word. :p

If you need help with banners, just give me a call. I'm studying media design, so it'd be another bit of experience for me. :)
    Banner.png

If you need help with banners, just give me a call. I'm studying media design, so it'd be another bit of experience for me. :)

That would be marvelous if you could give me a hand with the banners Vul. :mrgreen:

In real life, A pot of paint, Tape and a little ingenuity i can make anything. But when it comes to designing things on a computor it might aswell be rocket science. :D

I must apologize for being so technically inept. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png

That would be marvelous if you could give me a hand with the banners Vul. :mrgreen:

In real life, A pot of paint, Tape and a little ingenuity i can make anything. But when it comes to designing things on a computor it might aswell be rocket science. :D

Apology accepted. The fewer people who know how to digitally design, the less competition I will have on the job market. ;) Mwuahahahah >:)

Soo, what's your idea?
    Banner.png

Apology accepted. The fewer people who know how to digitally design, the less competition I will have on the job market. ;) Mwuahahahah >:)

Soo, what's your idea?

Well for the birthday banner i was trying to incorporate the party balloons/birthday cake somehow into the banner, But the way i was doing it just made it look a mess.

Same goes for the Cemetary banner, I tried a dark grey banner with skulls/tombstones to make a sort of a spooky theme but my lack of skill in paint put the dampners on that idea rather quickly. :p
    Christmas_Banner.png

Soo, what's your idea?

Well for the birthday banner i was trying to incorporate the party balloons/birthday cake somehow into the banner, But the way i was doing it just made it look a mess.

Same goes for the Cemetary banner, I tried a dark grey banner with skulls/tombstones to make a sort of a spooky theme but my lack of skill in paint put the dampners on that idea rather quickly. :p

Okay, I'll give it a try tomorrow//later today (golly, it's past 1am. thank goodness it's Fri--Saturday. At the start of my holiday. :D)
    Banner.png

Soo, what's your idea?

Okay, I'll give it a try tomorrow//later today (golly, it's past 1am. thank goodness it's Fri--Saturday. At the start of my holiday. :D)

Thanks Vul. :mrgreen:

In Twidz mind: "Haha! Once Vul makes the banners, I will use them and then no one will ever know how stomach churningly awful my paint created banners were. Muwhahaha! It's all falling into place. >:) "
    Christmas_Banner.png