Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

Comments

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Insider is back, yay! I really hope we'll see spotlights of some of the girls!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbd0BxdM8pw

The Second Episode is now live! Woo!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    edited February 2017
    aah was just about to go to sleep and then i saw this video pop up!! so happy haha :D
    edit: omg can't believe valentina's kid is a "mean girl" too lmao!! :p i can't wait to see where this series is headed :blush:
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    With so many girls in the challenge it's hard to pick a favorite! I don't have a bias this time since I didn't submit a girl, but there are so many to choose from. I think I'll have to wait for the pool to shrink before I make a decision.
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    With so many girls in the challenge it's hard to pick a favorite! I don't have a bias this time since I didn't submit a girl, but there are so many to choose from. I think I'll have to wait for the pool to shrink before I make a decision.

I agree, so many to choose from. Although, I am secretly rooting for my gal, Eden (yet to be met). <3
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Omg I'm pretty sad :( ...loved the episode though
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    Just watched the second episode :) So glad Tonya made it through
  • barley57barley57 Posts: 131 Member
    This episode was awesome! Still waiting for Eliza, who had yet to be seen! Make your mama proud, girl!
    origin id - barley57

kale is more than a vegetable :o

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I'm glad I get my first compliant of the day from your @Kamio

:smiley:
    6adMCGP.gif
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Oh man, I am loving this!
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oracle barely moved! Is there a way to fix this? I know you don't want to be biased with girl interactions.

Your editing when you told us you accidentally killed Oracle was hilarious. Loved it! :star::yum:
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited February 2017
    @Irishsong - I added her to the household and forgot to turn autonomy on! Oops! And hahahahaha thanks! I couldn't not tell everyone what I had done! I had to exit out of the game without saving. OMG! I'm going to have to pay soooooooooo much attention when Oracle is at a party or else she'll burn to death on my watch and my poor royal family will incur the rather of the vampire council. :lol:

Psst!!! Click the spoiler for a part of my simming history that totally did NOT happen :wink:
    I almost died when I saw her burnt to a crisp...you should have heard me cheer when Christian saved her life <3
    vxp9maq.png

QvdrzZu.png

Showered and perfectly health. Haha yea....

bBdHQdS.png

@Yushika - Thank you so much! You made my day!!! :smile:

@thatSimmerHootowl - Next episode :wink:

@MadameLee - Did you mean compliment...because I hope I didn't complain about you :open_mouth:
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Kamio wrote: »
    @Irishsong - I added her to the household and forgot to turn autonomy on! Oops! And hahahahaha thanks! I couldn't not tell everyone what I had done! I had to exit out of the game without saving. OMG! I'm going to have to pay soooooooooo much attention when Oracle is at a party or else she'll burn to death on my watch and my poor royal family will incur the rather of the vampire council. :lol:

Psst!!! Click the spoiler for a part of my simming history that totally did NOT happen :wink:
    I almost died when I saw her burnt to a crisp...you should have heard me cheer when Christian saved her life <3
    vxp9maq.png

QvdrzZu.png

Showered and perfectly health. Haha yea....

bBdHQdS.png

@Yushika - Thank you so much! You made my day!!! :smile:

@thatSimmerHootowl - Next episode :wink:

@MadameLee - Did you mean compliment...because I hope I didn't complain about you :open_mouth:

yeah compliment..I get those words mixed up alot..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Yeah, Alyson definitely didn't have her two interactions at the first party. I'm still waiting for Khristine and Brynn to show up at a party.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    @HappyFuzzyKitty - she did! I just didn't show it. Same with the 2nd party. My game is running into a few glitches ATM and I don't want to show that during the episodes because I have to reset every sim. Tonya and Celeste didn't have their moments shown either coz the game was glitching at the time :wink:
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    @Kamio Were her interactions negative? Because her relationship is pretty low. :(
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I love to watch all those beautiful sims! The faces they make and the thought bubbles (especialy Christian's cracked me up). I'm addicted.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    @HappyFuzzyKitty - No, definitely not negative. I may have only selected simple interactions like 'ask about day' and 'thank for coming'.

@Maladi777 - I know! Their thought bubbles kill me. Christian can not stop talking about his commitment issues. Dude - so not the time! :lol:
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    I am loving the series! I already can't wait for the next episode. :D
  • iGotNoiPadiGotNoiPad Posts: 12 New Member
    Great first 2 episodes! I believe that Erika is a bit shy and timid towards the prince, hope that changes soon and Grace, I think, is just letting everyone know that she's there and just saying hi to everyone. Can't wait for the next episode!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Oracle can totally rock the burnt look! :D:love:
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited February 2017
    So I recorded the third party and had major glitches! The party happened and Christian never lost any of the relationship points that he had earnt with the girls... - seriously I held the party like five times... but we did manage to finally select who is going home. I am kind of sad about it @Irishsong - It is ANOTHER girl that you designed a room for...and one of my favourites too. Doh! :anguished: I might give it to another girl who would be keen on that color/style a little later one!

Exciting news though - Prince Christian has decided who he is taking on a 3 way group date...and selected the first girl to win one-on-one time with him :blush: Aaaaaah I am loving this!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    can't wait to see!! :smiley:
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm interested to see Miranda! Haven't seen her yet. And poor Oracle :( Loving these episodes so far!
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    In decorating the rooms for the girls, I like to think that I'm creating the coolest dorm hall ever.

Just use move objects when placing and have stuff unlocked. (Hidden objects and careers)
    jzZP0sJ.png