Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• IvoryButterflyIvoryButterfly Posts: 1,199 Member
    Just a small update, just having a small Hiatus at the moment... I'll be back hopefully before next month, if not, next month.
    Sorry for the wait.
    mbytI0Z.png
    The Universe & I have agreed to disagree with each other!
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Happy Caturday!

cat_ban_l.jpg

Shadow teaches his kittens about the great cat power of "kitty charm."
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Having fun playing a new challenge from @Brennachan .. Here is a little bit of something I scratched out so you all can join in the fun too ..

[img][/img]02-02-17_4-00-39nbspAM_zpsixmbku6t.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/the-post-apocalyptic-murkland-starter-challenge-1-it-begins/

The challenge thread is forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910413/post-apocalyptic-murkland-the-starter-challenge/p1
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Hello, hello, how are you? So much to catch up on again! :)

It's been a while but with an ongoing building competition (of which I am excitedly awaiting results of the finals atm) taking way more of my simming time than anticipated, something had to give. That and all the new content of these latest packs and updates have kept me occupied also when not building. Tho, after building a Dutch inspired castle (64x64 for the finals of BMD) and my first victorian vampire build I have found time to get the next chapter out. It is a slightly longer chapter than usual to make up for the time spent elsewhere. I hope you enjoy and forgive my tardiness. :blush:

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey everyone! Wow, I haven't been in this thread in ages, sorry for that :o Gonna give you a quick update on what's been going on with me.

I expanded my youtube channel quite a bit, I have an avengers-themed city living Let's Play Going as well as a Harry Potter 3 Let's Play. It's taking up a lot of time but it's also a lot of fun! I still do sims stories of course, my story Until It Breaks is almost at the end (of season 1) and Vee is for Vortex is still going strong which is nice since it's casual to write and gives me a break from plot heavier stories.

I track my video and story updates in my bullet journal - which is a new thing I've been getting into. If you don't know it, check out this page http://www.bulletjournal.com
    It really helps me with my day to day tasks. Often I have so many things I want to do that my head keeps spinning trying to remember them all. By writing them down every day on a list, I can keep my head free and make the tasks seem less daunting by just doing them one by one. I also have a "weekly goal tracker" for things like "publish 3 chapters this week" or "cook a healthy meal at least 4 times" and stuff like that. In the beginning my BuJo was very simple (which is good and functional) but I've been getting into washi tape and making it a bit fancier. http://www.reddit.com/r/bulletjournal has some great inspiration. Although of course it doesn't have to be fancy and on some days it's not, but that's okay. A part of why I love bullet journaling so much is because you can't get it "wrong", you can make it entirely your own.

Next thing stems a bit from the bullet journaling thing, but I've been really getting into fountain pens. I know they're not common in the US (they are in Germany though), so here are some pictures of my newest pen (and ink) so you know what I'm talking about: http://imgur.com/a/FMV04
    I had an old fountain pen (that I accidentally stole from my cheating ex-boyfriend, that's another story, lol) but since getting into the hobby of fountain pens and handwriting a bit more, I've acquired a Parker Urban in Nightsky blue and the TWSBI Eco you can see in the above picture Album. A lot of the incentive to get into fountain pens came from http://www.reddit.com/r/fountainpens which has an awesome community and very inspiring pictures.

I just love all things stationery so this it's been perfect for me to get away from my computer a few times a day to just write stuff by hand. I have a real journal next to my Bullet Journal, I use the pens to write summaries for my college courses and I've signed up to /r/fountainpenpals on reddit, so I've been writing letters too. I also write my story outlines by hand with my pens. It's great!

So yeah, that's me at the moment :) It's good to be back here again, I hope you're all having a good day!
  • SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @Julyvee94 Welcome back, July! :D Congrats on your youtube channel. :) I tried a bullet journal, but then abandoned it (sadly). Maybe I can get back into it sometime here soon. :) Now I totally want a fountain pen, but I have absolutely no idea how to use one. XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
    edited February 2017
    Haha, it's very easy! You can use ink cartridges in the beginning just pop in a cartridge and start writing ^^ of course bottled inks are the real fun :D If you're interested in learning more about fountain pens I can really recommend this playlist

very informative :) it's what got me started ^^
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited February 2017
    @SilentWolf101 I love functional cc that we don't have a lot of variety in the game no matter the game you play it doesn't matter. I love functional robots for kitchen (coffee maker, tea maker, etc), small appliances, big appliances, computers, radios, even toys for children etc. Believe me these little things change a piece for the best.
    Everything we have less variety is the best to have.

Hehe, as do I. :) I feel like there's not a whole lot of variety in clothes and hair, so those are what I usually go for first. Then, I go for other stuff that I find looks nice. :)

@SilentWolf101: I totally agree with you and skintones as well. In fact if you dig a little bit the question, we need everything :D ( I swear I am a download-a-holic, in the sims 2 I am a totally junk) The day I''ll be into the sims 4 I shall probably be a junkie too.

---

Here are the latest two part of Miss V Detective regular story I posted earlier.

Miss V Detective : Underwhelming
    Miss V Detective : Psychic's Revelation
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi guys! I finally got the new chapter to Fey of Life done! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 27: Clash
    FuT9Gio.jpg

“You said you could keep a secret.”

“Not about this!”

I hope you guys have a lovely time!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    @SilentWolf101 I love functional cc that we don't have a lot of variety in the game no matter the game you play it doesn't matter. I love functional robots for kitchen (coffee maker, tea maker, etc), small appliances, big appliances, computers, radios, even toys for children etc. Believe me these little things change a piece for the best.
    Everything we have less variety is the best to have.

Hehe, as do I. :) I feel like there's not a whole lot of variety in clothes and hair, so those are what I usually go for first. Then, I go for other stuff that I find looks nice. :)

@SilentWolf101: I totally agree with you and skintones as well. In fact if you dig a little bit the question, we need everything :D ( I swear I am a download-a-holic, in the sims 2 I am a totally junk) The day I''ll be into the sims 4 I shall probably be a junkie too.

XD You may not believe me, but for sims 3 I have well over 500 packages in my folder. And that's not including anything that falls under the Create A Sim category, nor is it including anything in the "dowloads" folder of the sims 3... TS4 is slowly making its way towards that. XD
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Haha, it's very easy! You can use ink cartridges in the beginning just pop in a cartridge and start writing ^^ of course bottled inks are the real fun :D If you're interested in learning more about fountain pens I can really recommend this playlist

I am definitely interested, but have no way to actually get a fountain pen. XD
  • EdwoiridoEdwoirido Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm slightly confused by this legacy thing - do we write about our own sim families?

@SilentWolf101 Oh well, maybe someday :) I don't know which country you live in, but I mostly acquire mine online or in my local book store which has a stationery section. If you every happen to get one, let me know :)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! After some rearranging of things, I'm back on track with Forget-Me-Not! Here's the newest chapter:

Chapter 4: The Time(less) of Regrets
    eKeTnlT.jpg

Sonny has too much time on his hands. And too many things to regret.

I hope you have a lovely time! All kinds of feedback is welcome and encouraged! :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    Good day, everyone! Here is the new entry for Noble Doubt. :) I hope you like it.

Blue meets Agathe St. Cyr and gives her the first fake name she can think of!

Chapter 3.2: Dear Diary, Meet Hester Prynne

Have a great weekend and happy simming! I'm going to be playing Fortress Rock today with my Spaulding family. It's one of my favorite custom worlds.

7_zpsi6vifbjw.jpg

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

@SilentWolf101 Oh well, maybe someday :) I don't know which country you live in, but I mostly acquire mine online or in my local book store which has a stationery section. If you every happen to get one, let me know :)

If I remember, then I definitely, DEFINITELY will let you know. :)
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Time for the UNUSUAL American Ezra to breeze into the mix .. will he sweep her off her feet with that velvet voice?

02-15-17_3-59-31nbspAM_zps4gxz7yma.png

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-6-meet-ezra/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Happy Caturday!

cat_ban_l.jpg

Shadow proves he is a connoisseur of comfort.

@Julyvee94 : Did you know @sweetnightingale is in a club for fountain pens and collects them as well? She'll probably appreciate the images you posted up above, heh.

For me, I've never really been into journaling, but I'm really into coloring, and my tool of choice for that is gel pens, and I always want to collect more of those! I'm at the point now where I want to get the really expensive Japanese ones... It's so bad once you get hooked! >_>
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    Hello, lovely people. Long time, no see!

I've been busy dealing with a lot of things IRL, and one of those seems to be a failing hard drive (yes, again!) Another one is on order and should be here next week, but I've been having so many computer problems in the past few weeks that it's been nigh on impossible to play my game. Last night I took the drastic step of completely uninstalling and re-downloading everything (because Steam couldn't verify four of the files and I wasn't sure if that meant the game itself was corrupted; the download took about ten hours in total!) so I'm about to try reloading some of my worlds and CC items to see if that's temporarily fixed the problem until the new hard drive gets here.

This means that The Madness of Mr Goth is on hiatus until I can get everything reinstalled to load my cc-heavy lots and Sims again, since that's the one story I won't continue as text-only.

In the meantime, I've been writing a new story called The Rose over at AO3. It's text-only (of course; AO3 doesn't have an image option!) but it's about many of my vampire Sims. Specifically, it's an AU of my Stardew Valley Elliott and Sebastian Sims, but it also includes Valois, Gunther, Arcturus, and Elsanine, as well as some other new Sims. If anyone is interested in reading it (be warned: it's a mature story) then either click the image below, or click here. :)

therosefrontcover.jpg

If anyone needs a vampire lounge (Sims 3 only) for their story (or just for use as a nightclub in general) I created one especially for The Rose story. I'll put one pic below, but you can find more screenshots (plus the download link) here on my Simblr.

The%20Rose%2000.jpg

Hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm off to try and get my game up and running again. Wish me luck!
    tfb.jpg
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Oh yay! Fountain pens!!! Now we're talking. :grin:

@Julyvee94 and @mastressalita - I can't live without my fountain pens. They are what I use 99.9% of the time and I'll grouse big time if I have to use a b...b...ballp...uh...one of THOSE things. LOL. I have over 200 fountain pens in my collection, both modern and vintage. I've also got tons of bottled ink and a good selection of fountain pen friendly paper. It's actually not hard to get your hands on a fountain pen; you just kinda need to know where to look.

I do a lot of journaling, both written journals and in my Hobonichi, so this is where my pens get the most workout. I went to my pen club today and acquired two more pens. :) I'll take a picture of them tomorrow and post it here so you can see.

I also love to color and use mostly colored pencils. I do have gel pens but my pencils are what I reach for the most. My Faber Castell Polychromos are my absolute favorites. :)

36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
    edited February 2017
    Oh yay! Fountain pens!!! Now we're talking. :grin:

Julyvee94 and mastressalita - I can't live without my fountain pens. They are what I use 99.9% of the time and I'll grouse big time if I have to use a b...b...ballp...uh...one of THOSE things. LOL. I have over 200 fountain pens in my collection, both modern and vintage. I've also got tons of bottled ink and a good selection of fountain pen friendly paper. It's actually not hard to get your hands on a fountain pen; you just kinda need to know where to look.

I do a lot of journaling, both written journals and in my Hobonichi, so this is where my pens get the most workout. I went to my pen club today and acquired two more pens. :) I'll take a picture of them tomorrow and post it here so you can see.

I also love to color and use mostly colored pencils. I do have gel pens but my pencils are what I reach for the most. My Faber Castell Polychromos are my absolute favorites. :)

@sweetnightingale oh wow that's awesome! I have a humble collection of 3 fountain pens at the moment, the TWSBI Eco and Parker Urban I mentioned above and an old Lamy Logo from school. Are you active on the fountainpen subreddit on reddit? I feel like people there would love your collection. What are your favorite FPs?

I'm just getting into inks atm, there are so many to choose from! Do you have any Top 5 recommendations?

Although Fountain Pens are fairly popular in Germany it's very hard to find good online vendors. They're mostly sold through brick & mortar stores here but I live in a small town and my local stationery shop doesn't have that big of a selection. Also it's hard to find American or Japanese brands like Diamine or Pilot here... it's mostly Pelikan and Lamy. I'd love to have a vendor like gouletpens over here they seem absolutely amazing, I stalk their youtube channel every day. Atm I'm ordering my stuff from a UK site but I can't do it that often bc shipping is expensive.

I'd love to go to a pen club or a pen show. Sadly there's like 1 pen show in all of Germany and it's quite far away from where I live (for european standards, for Americans the distance is probably a joke). I might go study in the US by the end of this year so then I might go to the Chicago pen show or look out for an FP club. I feel like because fountain pens are more popular in school here and widely used there's not many people who are really into them like you and me. it's just not that special over here sadly :/
    edited February 2017
    @Julyvee94 - Hey, you have to start somewhere and three is a great starting point. :) I don't have the TWSBI Echo or the Lamy Logo, but I do have a Parker Urban. Sadly, though, my clip is jacked up on that one so I have to be kinda careful. If you like the Urban, I'd also recommend the Parker IM, and that comes in some nice colors, too. :)

Actually, I'm not on Reddit at the moment but I've been hearing that the fountain pen community is pretty active over there so I probably will end up joining it. :) My husband and I are members on a forum called FPGeeks which has some very nice, knowledgable people there. If you want to join that, look out for us. :) I'm Sweetnightingale and the hubby is Hawk.

Gosh, it's hard to nail it down to a favorite. My husband really likes Parker 51's and has been collecting them for a while now, Me, I've been into collecting the old Scheaffer Snorkels. Esterbrook pens are nice too; not expensive and they're great workhorses. I've got a lot of those in my collection. Oh, and also, if you can find a nice vintage Watermans pen, a lot of them have awesome nibs and will give your writing character since they're flexy.

For modern pens, to me, nothing writes like a Pelikan. :grin: I love my limited edition Pelikan M600 Red-o-Red as well as my M800 special edition blue striped one. I've got a limited edition M800 called a concerto that I simply adore. And of course, the Big Daddy, my M1000 that I keep inked up most of the time.

I've also got a couple of Omas pens with the extra flessibile nibs that are just to die for. Yeah, those came very dear, as did most of my Pelikans, but dang, they write like angels! It's too bad Omas went belly up though. :( And...I can't leave out my Visconti Homosapiens. I'd had my beady little eye on that one for over a year. Then, the hubby got it for me at the Chicago Pen Show last year. :grin:

Anyway, those are just to name a few. :)

For inks, I totally love the Pilot Irohizuku inks. I have the whole line because it's just such pretty ink. It's one of the most expensive ones (Caran d'Ache inks are even more) but well worth it. The bottles are beautiful and the colors are super nice. :) Also, I love my Diamine inks too but being so highly saturated, they're a pain in the tookis to clean out of a pen if they dry up in there. I'll often use Waterman ink if I need a very well behaved ink in a temperamental vintage pen. There's nothing spectacular about the ink colors but like I said, it behaves nicely and is easy to clean up.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear your resources for getting pens is limited. We have it nice here in the States since we can easily access places like Goulet Pens or Anderson Pens. The Goulets are wonderful and their customer services is outstanding. :) I'll sometimes call them up for something and end up chatting away to whichever rep answers the phone. They're all so nice there and it's just such a pleasure shopping there.

Oh, you'd love being in a pen club and going to a pen show. We always go to the Chicago Pen Show, so if you end up coming sometime, look for us. :grin: It usually happens in May, sometimes the end of April and first part of May. If you manage to come, you can't miss us, I'm the very short blond one who runs around with an adorable Golden Retriever and the husband who's about 6'4. Also, our pen club is nice, so if you do come, let me know and I can give you more details on the club and where it meets. :)

And now, here is said Golden Retriever. :grin: This is Caleb.

caleb-with-ball.jpg?w=616&h=462
    edited February 2017
    @sweetnightingale I'd love to meet you if I end up coming to the Chicago Pen show! It's definitely the nearest from where I will be staying (Milwaukee). For a German all the distances in the USA are huge so I'll have to get used to the fact that 100 miles isn't much xD (bc for me it is). Are trains cheap in the US? Since I won't be getting a car :D

I know my post was just a few hours ago but I actually ended up purchasing this pen just now. It's crazy. I've never thought I would spend this much money on a pen but it's just exactly what I have been looking for. I'm super excited for trying the gold nib! And so far I haven't seen this color combination (red-gold) made prettily in any lower priced pens. I'm thinking of this one as an investment for life to justify it haha :D It would feel great to pass it on to someone someday.

I looked up all the pens you mentioned and they all look great! I'm not such a huge fan of the pelikan design (the stripey ones) but I can see the appeal. My mother has a Pelikan (though I'm not sure which one, only that it was around 100 Euros) and it writes really nicely. The visconti homosapiens looks amazing especially that it's made of volcano and the safe cap system. After the montegrappa though I probably can't justify any pen purchases for at least 5 years haha xD we'll see if my willpower will do that for me.

I was actually looking into FPGeeks and the fountain pen network :) I've also signed up for /r/fountainpenpals on reddit. It's true, the fp community on reddit is amazing! I love spending time there.

When I come to the US I'm gonna go crazy on gouletpens :D I've only heard great stories about their service and the videos I watch from them are always great. they seem like such a nice company, I wish we had them in Europe xD

I like that Diamine has so many color options! I have 3 Diamine inks and one from J. Herbin. My local store only sells pelikan 4001 and Lamy but they have some nice ones too. I think they also have the parker IM... but no more pens for now! I've heard a lot of good things about Pilot Irohizuku especially Kon-Peki. I'm not normally into blue inks, they remind me too much of school. But that one and Noodlers Air Corp Blue-Black are ones I'd really like to have. Sadly they're almost impossible to come by in Europe... but well I can order them from Goulet when I'm over there :D

It's nice to talk to people who share the love for fountain pens :D

Also cute dog!
  • KianaisloveKianaislove Posts: 126 Member
    Hey guys! I can't link my channel (I've had this account for 6 years and i cant post links plum) but you can find me on twitter and youtube under the name "recklessXsimmer" of course without the quotes! I have 1 speed build up already and I'm working on the CAS and machinima intro to a new lets play I'm interested in! Please feel free to check me out and subscribe if you like! once I really dive in and get this thing set up I'd love to do a collab with a ton of people one day!

Thanks so much guys!
    Kiana
    edited February 2017
    @Julyvee94 - It would be totally awesome to meet you if all works out. :) The Chicago Pen Show is a lot of fun an you meet a lot of great people. Oh, and of course your eyes pop out of your head when you see all those glorious pens! :grin:

Awww yeah, 100 miles isn't much for us here. It would be about an hour and 1/2 to a two hour drive in a car. Heck, my weekly choral group rehearsal takes about a half hour to drive from my house to there and another half hour back, so that's a little over 40 miles right there. I guess it also depends on how much you'd pay for fuel for the car. Some places, it's terribly expensive, so it would stand to reason to drive sparingly. It's not THAT bad where I'm at in Illinois. As to train service, it's relatively cheap but the service isn't as good here as it probably is in Europe, Often times, it runs way behind schedule and you can't always rely on it. :(

Ohhhhhh, that is one gorgeous pen you have there. :O That red is lovely! I've got one Montegrappa and it's a yellow Micra, which is a tiny pen that takes cartridges only. It writes beautifully. :) You are going to love that gold nib :grin: A lot of times, they're a bit springier in feel and some may even give a little line variation. Gold is softer than steel, after all. Some, though, are stiff, but I think you will highly enjoy that nib. You're right. It's one of those nice pens that would be neat to pass on to your descendants. :)

Hehe! :) I get teased that I have expensive tastes. I know the ones I mentioned are on the pricey side of things but oh man, they are worth it. I guess some people would call the Pelikan pens stodgy. My husband doesn't like the regular green striped Pelikan M800 - he's not a fan of the green stripes. We both have the special edition tortoise and we both love it. :) I've got the special edition blue striped one and it's so lovely! He wants the Stressman (the grey striped one) and will probably get that one relatively soon. :) Ah, I love my Homosapiens. :grin: It's such a unique feeling pen since it's made of the lava and it writes to nicely too. I ended up getting mine in extra fine because those nibs are very wet.

When it comes to pens, it's really hard to exercise willpower. I have virtually no self control so I'm dangerous. LOL! In fact, I got two nice modern-ish pens at my pen club just yesterday, as did hubby.

I'll definitely have to check it out on Reddit. I don't have an account there yet but will take the time to make one. It's so great that there are these communities out there. I have an account on FountainPen Network but hardly get on there. Both the husband and I prefer FPGeeks. There seems to be less fighting and dumb antics there, so that's where we pretty much hang out. :)

Oh, I know! I think Diamine has around 80 different colors, plus the 20 Shimmertastics inks. They're so pretty and I tend to gravitate toward them now that I have the entire line of Iroshizuku inks. :) You will LOVE shopping with Goulet. They ship out in a nice, timely manner, their customer care service is top notch, and when you get your stuff, you get a nice handwritten message on your invoice thanking you for your order. You'll find pretty much everything you neeed from there and more.

I know what you mean! :grin: I always do my little seat bounce when I find another fountain pen addict.

Awww, thanks. :) So glad you enjoyed seeing the picture of Caleb.

@Kianaislove - Well hey! Long time no see. You used to send me gifts all the time through Sims 3 and I'd open them in my videos. :grin: It's so great that you're doing some videos, so good luck with that. :)

I still make my videos but have cut way back. Seems people aren't interested in watching me very much anymore (I still have a few loyal ones who do) so I don't do a regular series anymore. I mainly do current households and show what I'm playing at the moment. Plus, I'll do a Where Are They Now with past LP families.

What I have been doing a lot of though is making videos on what I call my Vlog Channel. They're mostly about fountain pens, journaling, Hobonichi Flipthroughs, haul videos, and Adult Coloring Books. I get more of an audience for those videos compared to my Sims ones, so I tend to cater to that for the most part. Here is that channel for those who want to check out this particular kind of non-Sims related stuff.