Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    Goldeneye is gorgeous @masajo!! Love all those little touches of gold <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Big thank you @FaithofKaela for your beautiful words, gold is one of my favourite colours to work with, it seems to add a touch of glamour to a build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MorriSanMorriSan Posts: 412 Member
    edited February 2017
    Such a pretty, pretty little house! My Sim would have a lot of money for his travels and off-site hobbies because I don't think I would change that home much, even if my Sim was suddenly rich. The Vintage stuff is beautifully showcased and looks quite homely, despite the metalic sheen. This is a masterful creation.
    Post edited by MorriSan on
    Many thanks for your very generous words @MorriSan really appreciate your kindness. I think the Vintage Glamour pack is most definitely one of my favourites :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Love your use of the Vintage Glamour stuff! And I'm so happy you told us why you named the house "Golden Eye". You names are as intriguing as your builds! Fantastic work! :smiley:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    The name Goldeneye made me think of the James Bond movie, and actually, the house would suit a stylish secret agent like him perfectly! :) The outside of the house is beautiful, love the driveway you've made. And the interiors look gorgeous, love the touches of class and art deco style. The careful use of gold splashes here and there make each room pop. Beautiful house!
    Many thanks @StSciurus I think the names are quite important to a build but they don't always come easy. This time was the shades of gold plus the window on the left looked like an eye to me :)
    Thank you very much @Corwim for your beautiful words, it is amazing how names come about, I wasn't thinking James Bond at the time, it kind of just happened :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh I love Golden eye its wonderful! I'm not even that big of a fan of modern builds but its so well done and I love the touches of whimsy on in interior! Great job as always :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I dig it. I love the fact you used the not often used wallpapers and made them work in your designs. Great cohesion of elements!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your kind and lovely words, they always bring much happiness :)
    Many thanks @Ash072 you are more than kind, really appreciate your wonderful words and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Nest

Modern family home using basegame items only. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen/diner, living room and study with a balcony on the first floor. Front driveway, fully landscaped, rear patio with bbq, gardening, swimming pool, kids area and picnic niche :)

Download here
    More pics here

hVV67PM.png

MtLJMhP.jpg

sklglly.jpg

JNJk4SJ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited February 2017
    The modern exterior design of The Nest looks very nice! :) The different textures of the exterior look very nice together. It is great that it is a base game family home! The types of windows used and the placement of them looks very nice. The flowers in the front garden are pretty for sims to see when entering the home. The water fountains feature is very nice! The enlarged vehicle looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown colour scheme gives a nice look and feel to the home. Very nice light filled living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there watching tv with sunlight coming in onto them. The patterned brown floor rug looks nice. Very nice kitchen and dining areas. It looks great how a half wall separates off the areas. The round floor rugs a great look to the areas. The fruit bowl on the dining table and fruit wall pictures are nice touches there. The sunflowers are a nice sunny touch on the kitchen counter for sims to see when cooking meals. The study room is very nice! The wall pattern looks great! The books on the desk and the noticeboard are great study touches there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy reading a book. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The brown, green and white colour schemes look very nice. The cabinets look great how they are placed on the bedhead wall in the brown bed room. The teddies and animal wall pictures look cute in the kids bedroom! The tropical picture on the bedhead wall of the green bed room is calming for sims to see when going to bed. Very nice backyard areas! The fenced pool and kids play area looks great! The sunflowers are sunny near the back door. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or playing on the monkey bars. The sports equipment is a great touch there. The candles are pretty near the seating. Very nice outdoors dining and picnic areas, The hedge arch looks great there! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table, or enjoy having a picnic on the picnic table. The candles look very pretty on the table.
    The home is very nice :)
    A very big thank you for your beautiful words dear @rosemow always such a great pleasure to read. I am very grateful for all your kindness and support, which is always greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited February 2017
    Base game homes are always a fun challenge. The Nest aptly suits your lovely modern home! Wonderful color palette for the interiors, too! :smiley: *off to the gallery to favorite*
    Many thanks for your wonderful words and support @StSciurus your kindness is very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    edited February 2017
    The Nest is amazing @masajo and the fact that it is base game is just unbelievable!! Loving everything about the build, from the modern exterior to the comfy warm interiors. Have already fave'd :)
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Big thank you for your kindness and support @FaithofKaela very much appreciated. Basegame only was certainly the challenge here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited February 2017
    The Nest is another amazing creation Masajo! The architecture of the house is both very striking and super beautiful! B) Glad I dropped by here to also see the pictures of your wonderful interiors (really wish the Gallery would show more details in that regard). The white and chocolate brown colours give the rooms a very stylish and distinguished look, also love the green tones in the bedrooms! Fantastic job, already fav'd! :)
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    edited February 2017
    The building is minimalist and has an interesting shape and a wonderful cozy interior. Great work !
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Another beautiful modern, dear Christine! :)<3
  • lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    I can no longer imagine building modern looking homes without Spa Day, haha! I really love the shape of the building, it is very much my style too. And the little toddlers room is so adorable <3
    Many thanks for your kind and generous words @Corwim I also wish the Gallery would show more detail, maybe one day :)
    Big thank you @Dels your words are very kind, really appreciate your support :)
    Thank you very much dear @AIRIS6962 it's always a pleasure to read your kind and beautiful words :)
    Lovely to see you here @lyssan thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words, Spa Day is a big fav of mine also :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    OMG the last time I've been here was in November :o Sorry :(

The Nest is an amazing modern small family house. The design is fascinating and the interiors are great as always!! Wonderful job! <3
    @lisi_ja it's always wonderful to see you here, thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    @masajo i love the modern design of the nest, it's amazing that this base game only. tiny bit of detail: i feel like you could have used the more modern mailbox or if it wasn't base game only the modern one from get together works very well with this, but then again, who looks at a mailbox when you have this great house design? :)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top