Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    The rules about moving in slaves (townies) and Bastet having to win a fight against them is really really cool. Honestly if I had enough cc to make my game look as authentic as yours I'd totally be trying this out.

Anyway, hooray for snow days! I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again, you're doing such a great job writing up and photographing these updates. I was kinda shocked at how disinterested Emil was in his son. It was nice to see Kadhi stepping up and taking care of Eten. I gotta say I was kinda shocked to see how Eten aged up too. He's such a cutie, but wow does he take after his Dad. I'm hoping Pili will resemble the Queen a bit more, he's off to a good start lol Here's hoping the tribe will get their Princess on the next try. Oh, and welcome new attractive couple. I wonder how Bastet will feel about another woman being around.
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @LadyLobster
    And I can't wait to show you what they look like all grown up! I peeked (of course I did).
    Athena shall have her many nooboos...and if Bastet keeps on popping out boys, you might get your herd of wild toddlers! :o

@Heckstress17
    You should go for it! Honestly, the only cc I have is the medieval bakery set and a computer that looks like a loom; everything else is legit...you could also do a modern Amazon theme like @Haids5987 and her Reinas (link here if you want to check hers out!)
    Emil is hot-headed; he tends to overreact, silly man! Thanks for all the love ❤️
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Look at you, pimping me out, @WagonFruit! Thank you! :love:

@Heckstress17 GO FOR IT!! The Amazon challenge is my favorite, and I love reading what other Simmers do with it! I would absolutely read your story!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    @Haids5987
    Right? Such a pimp! B) (we need a better pimp emoji)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited February 2017
    Good morning fellow Simmers! I come bearing more Amazonyness...time to address some stuff :o

It's not posting correctly here (cutting out 2/3 of the chapter) so please view on the wordpress site:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Oh no, future sacrifices! I'm worried for Kadhi and Emil. But if it means princesses for the tribe...bye-bye, sorry!

Also, clearly Graham is a big fan of Amazon breeding slaves, if Reed is any indication:

f3qbnHt.png

That's totally in keeping with his character. He probably had a fling with a nice, slightly murderous Amazon at some point in his history. >:)

Love the title!
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    Omg, Reed cracked me up here...he looks like he enjoys being an Amazon slave...I think you might be correct about his past!
    I can see that as a headline on a personal ad "nice, slightly murderous Amazon, seeks obedient slave-curious man"
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Since it's Valentine's Day, and I don't have a 'Rebuilding Worlds' chapter ready, I'm offering up some more Amazony Good Times! (Because I played Amazons all weekend instead of spreading my time around to other save files; what can I say? When you're hooked, you're hooked!)

Due to posting issues, I'm going to limit my picture spam on the thread to the recap only on this and all future posts, and will provide a link to the chapter on Wordpress (it looks better in that format anyway!).

You're very welcome (in advance) for both thinly veiled dirty puns >:)

Last chapter...

02-04-17_12-13-41c2a0pm.png

Bittersweet surprise, Temulun of Themysimra, arrived with a book of rules and a breeding slave in tow.

Bastet found out she'd have to start offing slaves to make Athena happy, which was a huge bummer.

Everyone else lurked in the background (possibly to avoid being offed).

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Woohoo bush Valentine's Day fun! Is there any better way to celebrate?

Both Aten and Pili are so cute as they grow up! Is there a princess on the way...? I wanna know so badly. MORE NOOBOOS. *chants*
    uduVcAP.png
    I too felt the woohoo bush was the most appropriate way to celebrate V-day! >:)

I will say that there is a nooboo on the way...well, actually, the nooboo has already been born!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    IS IT A PRINCESS?? No, don't tell me, I want to see next time...well, I'm sure it'll be adorable no matter what!
    uduVcAP.png
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Ooooh I'm very curious to see Toro x Bastet babies! Let's hope this time it's a little princess!
    Also, I'd be happy to make you a 'sacrificial offering'! :tongue:
    I'll start working on it soon, and send you a message when it's done so you can see if you want to use it in your story!
    Please tell me if you have any preferances in ethnicity etc. ~
    Thank you @Aehnyx !
    I'm sure anything you come up with will be fun to throw into the mix :) ; I think I have all the required ethnicities present and accounted for so far (black, pacific islander, white, hispanic, asian)...except for native american, but I'm not sure what a native american would be doing in ancient Egypt, lol. #JustContinentHoppingIssues
    Surprise me, I love surprises! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited February 2017
    So I don't have a wordpress account so I can't comment over there. I'm just gonna do it here. I've got a sim on my gallery that I think would make a pretty great sacrifice lol I can upload an Amazon edition of him if you'd like?

My favorite parts of Chapter 6 include the description of Toro "a heavily muscled slave with bedroom eyes and sun-kissed skin" :joy: I'm sold! I about died when I read that he'd have to be sacrificed in order to insure that Bastet carries a girl and follows the rules "The writ is crystal clear on this, sorry; if you want a bear a mighty princess, you must sacrifice a worthy offering…that’s just how we roll" omg lol I seriously cannot get enough of your writing style, it's brilliant.

Then on to Chapter 7. Little Aten is such a mystery to me. How is it possible he takes after his Father so much. It's almost as if the Gods are punishing Bastet for not sacrificing Emil right away lol. Pili looks much more like his Mother, and since this is an Amazon challenge afterall, I'm happy about that. Girl power! lol Kadhi is so smart knowing he's probably next up on the chopping block. I'm hoping Queen Bastet makes her own rules and spares at least him and Emil.

Also @Haids5987 thanks for the encouragement. My story would be a complete joke compared to yours and @WagonFruit 's. But the more I read, the more I wanna try my own... so we'll see. :)
    Post edited by Heckstress17 on
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17
    I would love to have your sacrificial offering! Please do send him my way :D
    Pili looks much more like his Mother, and since this is an Amazon challenge afterall, I'm happy about that. Girl power!
    It's so funny you said that; I am seriously considering having Pili be transgendered, he's really beautiful all growed up!

There's a good chance Emil and Kadhi will get a pass (though nothing is set in stone); I've grown very attached to both of them, but we're going to let them fret about it a bit more ;)
    Also @Haids5987 thanks for the encouragement. My story would be a complete joke compared to yours and @WagonFruit 's. But the more I read, the more I wanna try my own... so we'll see. :)
    Nonsense! Your story would be brilliant; I've seen your posts on the Rebuilding Worlds thread, your stuff would be like crack!...OOO, wouldn't Jade make an amazing Amazon? >:) Some evil sims like to go for world domination, or criminal mastermind...Jade could start her own 'cult' where she's queen of all the other women, Billie could be her right-hand, and they sacrifice men for her fiendish delight!!

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    No way, just like @WagonFruit, I'm addicted to Amazon stories. You already have 2 built-in fans, so get writing, girl! :wink:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I just read your whole story! I really love it and hope that a little princess arrives soon! I had an amazon save and went through three slaves and four sons before she finally had her little princess!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    @Kamio
    Thanks so much! I've been working my way through your Selection Challenge...oh boy, I'm pretty sure I'm not even 1/4 through yet :# but everything is so glittery, and fancy, and lovely! <3
    Four boys?! Yeesh! #ThePrincessStruggleIsReal :o
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    A wild Amazon chapter appears...

Last chapter...

02-12-17_12-37-46c2a0pm.png

Queen Bastet mustered her (liquid) courage and took the sacrificial breeding slave for a ride on the woohoo bush.

Everyone felt really awkward/insecure about everything but tried to act cool about it.

Aten and Pili aged up and were cute; Emil and Kadhi also aged up, but it's irrelevant to the plot so we didn't show it. :p

Onward!
    Post edited by WagonFruit on
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I lost it at Man-Queen. Uh oh, I wonder if little Aten is going to cause some strife in the tribe when he grows up...at least he and Pili are so cute right now!

And...
    Yaaaay, a princess! I'm curious, did you cheat the gender, or was it really the sacrifice that did it? >:)

Toro died such a noble death...too bad about the whole texting thing. Aaaa I really wish I could delete all the ghosts I want while keeping the family tree intact...
    uduVcAP.png
    Aten is hot-tempered and a smidgen entitled...I can neither confirm nor deny future strife he may cause >:)
    I just can't get away with anything, can I? :D I did cheat the gender, but I waited until after Toro was sacrificed to me Athena before I MCC'd the pants off that pregnancy.
    Toro really was such a good sport :( so nice to everyone...I'm thinking of building a "temple" residence to offload the ghosts onto!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I knew it, I knew it! I just had to take a peek at the wagonfruit behind the curtain, even if it shattered the illusion. ;)

I love the idea of a ghost temple! Also the picture of Toro's hot bod hanging over the urn made me giggle uncontrollably, even though it was sad.

uduVcAP.png
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    "He doesn't know how to dead properly" totally got me :lol:
    And,
    yay! I'm happy to see a princess finally. I love the names you got going on aswell!
    Can't wait to see what happens next in your tribe~
    @Aehnyx
    Thankee! Dead-Toro is a menace with the texting! Might have to build that temple/crypt sooner rather than later!
    Totec is all set up and ready to go...he won't be making his grand entrance for a few chapters yet though B) (that fact that I just rhymed will be sort of funny later on...you'll see!)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    @Wagonfruit Hello fellow Amazon player/players! *gives you all cookies* :) Just thought I'd pop by. I've been a silent reader on this thread but I have to say, your amazon challenge looks great! I'm doing my own and I just love the Egyptian style theme you have in yours! <3