The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Thank You to the Sims 3 Community

flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
edited January 2017 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Some of you may have heard that I have decided to take a break from create-a world and to be honest I am not sure if I will be returning at all. I am finally fed-up with trying to get answers from EA about the missing store items in 1.69 version of CAW and I cannot continue Stormwind until that issue is fixed. So I will be poking my head in the forums every now and then but I do not see me working in CAW anytime in the near future. I just want to thank all of those who have downloaded my worlds and all of the wonderful feedback I have received from everyone. I am glad I could create worlds that many enjoy, you all were the reason I kept on building. To @Rflong7 @HappySimmer3 @Writin_Reg @simsample @Hidehi @StellaToronto and so many others thank you for being there when I needed advice, tutoring, and to vent a bit, your help meant so much and I appreciate it!

Who knows, I may find that I get the bug again but by that time Sims 3 may be a long forgotten memory. It was a huge pleasure to be a part of this CAW community.

FLSTRider
My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Post edited by flstrider on

Comments

• HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I'm so sorry you've had so many problems with CAW and that plum patch. And I'm SO GLAD I bought all of the packs on disk so I'll hopefully never have to deal with it. I was so looking forward to seeing Stormwind; it was looking incredible!

As I said before though, thank you for all the worlds you've given us in the past and I wish you tons of good luck wishes on finishing college and whatever future plans you may have. And I hope you drop in every now and then just to say hello but if not, it's been wonderful watching your progress with CAW and chatting with you on this forum. :hugs:
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @flstrider Will miss you. I learned a lot just watching you build. It really is a shame considering how much money they are still making on Sims3 that they cannot support it any longer. :( Especially since they messed it up with a non needed patch.
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

My dear @flstrider,

I've been extremely privileged to have seen 'Stormwind' first hand and even though it was still in development it was already an absolutely awesome world ... such a shame that the rest of the Simming Community may never see a completed version.

Thank you again for creating and sharing all your other beautiful worlds!!

I wish you well and very much hope you will pop in every now and then to let us know how you are doing x
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Hope you come back - but in the meantime - blessings every day from us to you. Big hugs ..... Reggie.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....