Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED!!! The Making of a Princess a Selection Challenge Season 2

Comments

• SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    @Kamio - Is this your YouTube channel that you will be posting to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQngaogYjGFyjyINVZX0SSQ ?
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @SimmChooly - Yes, yes it is!!!! :smiley:

1st Episode is aaaaaaaaalmost ready - then it has to upload. Lol!

Speaking of episodes and all cool things like that.... I just spent an hour doing this! For those who followed the first season...this should be familiar to you! :wink:

The%20Girls%20Elimination_zpshf2myfme.png

There is a spare seat at the front incase I missed anyone's girl! Haha!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Where is Khristine? I can't find her in the picture...
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    Is she there @Kamio ?
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    Woah, thats a lot of girls!!!

@Irishsong I love the rooms you designed so far, if u want u can design my girl's rooms I would love that! I envision Brandi having a pink, elegant room with perhaps a large mirror on one wall. Mara's favourite colour is navy blue, and I picture her to be quite organised and have a globe or ship ornament in her room. Both are also quite upper class, so I imagine they would be very nice and sophisticated. <3
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Sure. I just have 3 others to do as well! :D or two? Either way, i will get it done asap, but that may be thursday/ friday just so you know.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    Where is Khristine? I can't find her in the picture...

Never mind, I spotted her just now.
    Hi. I'm Happy.
    @HappyFuzzyKitty - Hahahahaha! It's all good! I am glad that you found her! There are ALOT of girls to look for!
    Hey Guys!!!! The first Epsiode is up now on the new thread!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah! I'm so excited to share it with you all!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912661/the-making-of-a-princess-season-two-a-selection-challenge-first-episode-up-now#latest

Yay!!!!!
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    Ah! I see Eden, standing in the back... too bad you can't take a selfie... with 38 girls <3:D
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    edited February 2017
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Kamio wrote: »
    Hey what do you think I should do for the Second Season? Start a new thread...change the name of this thread...or continue on from my original thread for the first season?

New thread with a link to here and the old one.

agree! :D also btw @Kamio is it gonna be strictly videos or a mix of videos and posts w/ screenshots? :D

EDIT: you already started it lmao, i just missed one page before posting my answer, sorry :$
    Origin ID: Selxna
    @Sel - a mix of both - though lighter on the screenshots than compared to the first time around :smiley:

More like Insider posts for the screenshots :wink:
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm so excited for this!
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Also just to edit, my Sims name is Miranda but its listed as Mirando in the San Myshuno list!
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Vivian's Room:
    cHqEv4R.png
    zwDitOp.png
    gymZluI.png
    ld6vPlt.png

thanks! I like it. It actually looks a lot like the picture i was gonna show you to better explain what i meant! im sure shell love it. iw ould of picked the square one too so cool! bout to watch episode 1 now

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

Sorry, ladies, no rooms today. I was busy with school and work, but tomorrow offers lots of time to build and time on Friday to upload.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @King4510411 Tonya's room is decorated and being photographed. I hope you like it. I'd definitely want to be on her good graces. She has lots of cool stuff in her room.
    jzZP0sJ.png

Tonya's Room:
    H7i5cxO.png
    EyDWwNq.png
    AIdwtaE.png
    2sYehAT.png

Complete with a drink tray and a popcorn maker! A very cool place.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    @Irishsong That looks beautiful :)
    Wow! I am blow away by your talents @Irishsong :love:
    @King4510411 & @Kamio thanks guys! Too bad Annie didn't get much use out of her room...
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I Know. She reminds me so much of Skye. I think that's why it was so hard. The second girl shipped off back home wasn't any easier. Ugh! I'm already attached to them.
    edited February 2017
    She definitely has some of the same genetics. When you get a pretty sim, you breed a pretty sim from it
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited February 2017
    Ok, the rooms that have been decorated have been posted. I still have two or so left to do, but here's Brandi's room all bedecked in elegant pink, not like Poppy's room which is annoying pink.
    1V7yDBk.png
    MjpIEhM.png
    PzkYTOv.png
    Mwr6SEL.png
    c71pQlx.png
    Room is complete with a Freeze gun and a Voodoo doll, and a Freezer bunny guitar!

And that's all for today! DFTBA
    jzZP0sJ.png