Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited February 2017
    I had an old fashioned run of ads today: almost 1,000 SP. So I did some gifting. Hope everyone enjoys their presents.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Jude525 thank you so much for the gifts! I updated my top five!

Also, I noticed that about the worlds too! I own Barnacle Bay but it doesn't show up as me owning the item on the product page. I downloaded it from my purchase history. That's unfortunate about the bad customer support service...yikes. :triumph:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    I see the store continues to have a mind of it's own!

I've updated my top5.
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    Top 5 updated :)
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for Muse Luxury set and Full Force Firewood. <3
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
    Updated my top five here, due to the daily deals! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member

Updated My Top Five:
    Link To Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Link To top-five: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14528289/#Comment_14528289
    Extra Information: Thanks to whoever sent me the Vaidenburger sofa, I apologize to the name of the person who sent it due to not receiving an email to say who sent the gift.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • mw1525mw1525 Posts: 1,215 Member
    @taratownie - You are welcome :).
  • simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    Thank you, @Jude525! That gift made Victorian Fashions low enough for me to buy it! Also, I love the message with the gift. Yes. Wool does scream relaxing. Haha
    @simsfanatic9 I'm so glad it was so helpful. And for me wool is never cozy, even in winter, because I am allergic. Which is plums because I love sweaters and some wool sweaters are just gorgeous.
    aka Jude

My Studio

I got The Sims Complete Collection :blush:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • KarnzterKarnzter Posts: 105 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

Eeeeee!! You lucky Simmer! Did you get it online?
    I'm in your Top 5s and Wishlists. Gifting you pretty stuff ;)

Proud complete Store catalogue owner since 2023 🎉

TS3 MyPage | Ursine family tree, currently four generations in
    Karnzter wrote: »

Eeeeee!! You lucky Simmer! Did you get it online?

Yep!! I got it off eBay for a fair price! I got lucky and came across a game in nearly mint condition for under 100 bucks. I was so shocked to finally find a game TSCC to my standards, because the super bad quality ones for 20-30 bucks either was missing a disc or had wear on the discs or were missing keycodes/manuals. It was hard coming across a game with EVERYTHING in GOOD or better condition for a fair price. Plus, the good conditioned Sims games were all under auctions and I hate auctions. Gives me anxiety. lol
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Now that @Nomiko13 mentioned The Sims Complete Collection, I found this listing on eBay that has free worldwide shipping (but check first if your home country is on the list of exclusions). Now I'm too tempted to get one, but I forgot my PayPal account and I don't have a credit card D:

Now that @Nomiko13 mentioned The Sims Complete Collection, I found this listing on eBay that has free worldwide shipping (but check first if your home country is on the list of exclusions). Now I'm too tempted to get one, but I forgot my PayPal account and I don't have a credit card D:

@Karnzter lol I was gonna buy that one at first! But in the details of the item, it says it only works in Canada, Australia, and Europe for sure. I was so heartbroken :heartbreak:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    lol I was gonna buy that one at first! But in the details of the item, it says it only works in Canada, Australia, and Europe for sure. I was so heartbroken :heartbreak:

Really? But it says that it's region free. Now I'm confused D:

lol I was gonna buy that one at first! But in the details of the item, it says it only works in Canada, Australia, and Europe for sure. I was so heartbroken :heartbreak:

Really? But it says that it's region free. Now I'm confused D:

@Karnzter Here's what it says:

Will this play on my console?
    thegameshak : Unless stated otherwise, all of ur games are PAL UK and WILL play on all Australian, European and UK consoles.

.... okay, I reread this and now I think I may have misunderstood. :lol:

I'd ask the seller
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Here's what it says:

thegameshak : Unless stated otherwise, all of ur games are PAL UK and WILL play on all Australian, European and UK consoles.

I'd ask the seller

The seller meant was for the console games they're selling. As much as I can remember, it was during The Sims 3 series where region-restrictions were implemented (as shown on the numbers per game region on patch versions).

Here's what it says:

I'd ask the seller

The seller meant was for the console games they're selling. As much as I can remember, it was during The Sims 3 series where region-restrictions were implemented (as shown on the numbers per game region on patch versions).

@Karnzter that makes sense!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13, found another listing with a different seller in very good condition and they said that their PC games sold are compatible worldwide.

@Karnzter I'd add it to my watch list if I were you and snag it as soon as I can! There's 12 people watching it, so the last two available can be snagged any moment!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Ok, my question is: are used codes valid? I always assumed that once they were registered to someone's Origin account that they couldn't be transferred.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    Ok, my question is: are used codes valid? I always assumed that once they were registered to someone's Origin account that they couldn't be transferred.

I can't say for sure, but I think that used codes are valid for both TS and TS2 games. Maybe someone who knows for sure (@Nomiko13?) could tell you for certain what the case is, but from what I remember when I was younger and had lots of friends that played TS2 we used to lend each other EPs just to install them and it worked simmingly! :smile: (Sorry, I saw the opportunity for a great pun and seized it :sweat_smile:)
    Don't worry about it ;)
    edited February 2017
    Jude525 wrote: »

I can't say for sure, but I think that used codes are valid for both TS and TS2 games. Maybe someone who knows for sure (@Nomiko13?) could tell you for certain what the case is, but from what I remember when I was younger and had lots of friends that played TS2 we used to lend each other EPs just to install them and it worked simmingly! :smile: (Sorry, I saw the opportunity for a great pun and seized it :sweat_smile:)

@Jude525 and @LillaGrisen I don't think it matters for TS2 since the advisors register the Ultimate Collection onto your account. As for TS3, you cannot register used codes onto Origin, however, you can still download the pack onto your PC manually and it'll create a shortcut and download onto your launcher. I did this with Fast Lane, Late Night, and World Adventures because my mom had copies of 'em and I downloaded them onto my laptop. I got annoyed that I kept having to manually download them because I kept having bad luck with laptops, so I bought new codes for cheap on eBay.

As for The Sims, other simmers told me you can reuse codes for The Sims 1.

Lastly, for TS4, nah. You can't use used codes :neutral: You have to buy it new. For all packs. Even if it's a physical copy. I have Get to Work and the base game physically, and downloaded them for my mother onto her PC, however, since TS4 requires the usage of Origin, she had to login to my account every time she wanted to play and once she logged in onto her laptop, Origin logged me out of my account on my laptop.

I think they may do this piracy reasons... I dunno, but I think it's a load of craptastic crappery because what if your household all play sims? Then, what? You can't download your PHYSICAL copy onto their laptops? You have to come out of pocket hundreds of dollars. :expressionless:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    edited February 2017