Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW BUILDS] Creations by The Bristol Simmer

TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Lots
I thought it was about time I started a showcase thread for my builds! I really love the building style in The Sims 4, and I love interior design.

All my builds can be found on the gallery under my ID TheBristolSimmer or #thebristolsimmer.

Look forward to sharing my creations with you all and I hope you have a happy day! :) xoxo

*Just reached 20,000 downloads on the gallery! Thank you for all your support, and I'm glad there are some simmers who like my creations enough to download them! :)*
The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
Post edited by TheBristolSimmer on

Comments

• TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    edited February 2017
    The Foliage One: Unfurnished (Furnished version coming soon)

zkGhK2V.jpg

zh1ncsf.jpg

OcTKlbN.jpg

VG3BibV.jpg

The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited February 2017
    What a lovely pool area! :smiley: I look forward to seeing the house furnished!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :) The design and layout of The Foliage One looks very nice! The greenery looks very nice on the exterior walls. The outdoors living and dining area looks very nice! The greenery roof covered pergola is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food at the dining table in the outdoors air. The fruit bowl is a nice touch there. Very nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to rest and chat. The pool area is very nice! The greenery looks very nice on the side wall structure.
    I will look forward to seeing the furnished version :)
    Thank you @StSciurus , my sim will have to earn some more money before she can fully renovate!! :)

Thanks for your feedback @rosemow (Finally worked out the picture situation!! :wink: )

68OUgVc.jpg
    The Big One: The Remodel

This was originally one of my first builds in TS4. It got a much needed makeover!

6 Bedrooms
    4 Bathrooms
    Kitchen/Breakfast bar
    Dining area
    Office
    Gym
    Pool
    Picnic area
    Basketball court
    Childrens play equipment

This build can be found on the gallery. #thebristolsimmer . Enjoy! :) xoxo

Front
    cr37d9v.jpg

Back Garden
    Ira8Q2c.jpg

Picnic Area
    qdXg5gb.jpg

Pool
    SMGaUMt.jpg

TV Area
    dHMjljZ.png

Kitchen
    XDHg7rj.jpg

Dining Area
    11c0FLF.jpg

Office
    Q6OwxaL.jpg

Master Bedroom
    118vVxN.png

One of the many other Bedrooms..
    NT731YN.jpg

Gym
    tUU1xCo.jpg

Floor Plan - Ground floor
    6q6dJKG.jpg

Floor Plan - First floor
    KbHjvWn.jpg

Floor Plan - Second floor
    GYOrdN9.jpg

Glass roof
    ssBJz9N.jpg

Have a happy day everyone! :) xoxo

68OUgVc.jpg
    The exterior design and the layout of the Big One: The Remodel looks very nice! :) The windows look very nice how they are used in the build. Very nice outdoors areas! It is great that there is a basket ball court in the build. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship and monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining and living patio! The patio lamp heaters and candles look great there.Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sunshine, and enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in the outdoors air. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool.The roof covered gardening alcove is nice. Sims will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is nice that there are six bedrooms in the bulld! The tv corner nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas watching tv and the butterflies wall picture is pretty for the sims to see when sitting there. Very nice kitchen area. The yellow flowers look pretty in the counter. The fruit bowl, teapots, fruit pictures and plant are nice kitchen touches on the counter and wall shelves. The clock looks great there. Sims will have nice views of the outdoors through the kitchen windows when cooking meals. The dining alcove is very nice. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table. The wall picture is a nice touch in the area. Very nice office area for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. It is great that there are armchairs also near the desk for sims to sit and talk together. Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the views through the windows. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms! The green colour scheme of one of them looks so very nice! It is great that vanity tables are in the bedrooms. The glass roofing on the home is great!
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    edited February 2017
    The Foliage One: Furnished!

I really love how this one turned out! Let me know what you think! :) As always this can be found on the gallery using #thebristolsimmer and #thefoliageone ! Have a happy day everyone!! :)

vdlcWuJ.jpg
    oDiA9Hf.jpg
    9FRNcZ0.png
    m05uhjq.jpg
    YBATxXL.jpg
    MkLzAIc.jpg
    VLd4b2D.png
    mKGh3X4.jpg
    zOmhPqv.jpg
    xH1u7q8.jpg
    KyVDSeu.jpg
    VEVHO0R.jpg

Sorry for the pic overload!! :)

xoxo

P.s. I have no idea why there's a counter with a sink in the garden...... :)

68OUgVc.jpg
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Your builds are really, really nice! I like all of them, and I might download one of them soon because I need a new one for Newcrest ^^
  • Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    tUU1xCo.jpg

This image, this one right here, is why I love the Sims 4 and builds such as this. Just look at that light filtering in from above and catching on the rough surface of the brick wall. Beautiful! Well done! Excellent build, excellent images.

Cheers,
    Ro

@Rostri-Jodu Glad you like them. And yes, The Sims 4 does have beautiful graphics! It's very impressive! :)

@SimTrippy Yes, my Newcrest is rather empty right now after starting a new game! Need to get building! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Looks great. I love your use of plants in the outdoor space, like the canopied patio. All of them have a very nice feel.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
    Looks great. I love your use of plants in the outdoor space, like the canopied patio. All of them have a very nice feel.

Thank you :) I'd love to have a patio like that! I love greenery :)

68OUgVc.jpg
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow! Gorgeous amazing modern builds! Really enjoyed looking at this thread! Thanks for sharing :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Thankyou @Sorceress ! Can't wait to share more! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Thankyou @Sorceress ! Can't wait to share more! :)

Welcome
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    edited February 2017
    The furnished build looks very nice! :) Very nice living , kitchen and dining areas! The plants and flowers look nice placed near the dining table. Very nice kitchen nook. The bar stool counter is great! The books look great placed on the counter, and the cake display item is a great kitchen touch. Very nice reading area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stool having a read of a book. Very nice design of the study desk area! It looks great how the tables are placed to create the nook. The candle and butterflies picture look pretty there, for sims to see when using the computer. The art nook area is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork table whilst looking out through the windows at what is happening outdoors . Sims will have fun dancing to the stereo music on the dance floor ! The plants and flowers add nice touches to the room areas through the home. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or arm chair there, watching tv or reading a book in front of the fire. The patterned floor rug looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The candles look pretty in the master bedroom. Sims will enjoy sitting on the ottoman watching tv in the second bedroom. The lighthouse bedhead wall picture is calming in the third bedroom .
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you for your detailed feeback @rosemow . I worked hard on that one! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
    Congratulations on over 20000 downloads on the Gallery! :) There are many simmers enjoying having your creations in their game!
    Apartments Showcase

1310 21 Chic Street

N1nfcj1.jpg
    Sl5dhWP.jpg

910 Medina Studios

lFvBf15.jpg
    5dpbzGo.png

19 Culpepper House

7nsanCa.jpg
    L7bXrxe.jpg
    igIWnia.jpg
    13KJIno.jpg
    I6p8aGw.jpg
    Xn4p2Mp.jpg

All can be found under #thebristolsimmer on the gallery! Have a happy day everyone! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
    edited February 2017
    The furnishing of each of the apartments looks very nice! :) Very nice layout of the apartment! The wall textures look great. The touches of colours used in 19 Culpepper House gives a very nice look.
    Sims will enjoy living in the City in these apartmrbts :)
    The Squeaky Clean One

Fully furnished modern home. This hidden rustic house in Windenburg has been refurbished with minimalistic in mind! It's fresh and clean! Includes: Living area w/TV, Kitchen, Dining, Outdoor BBQ and seating with a Glass roof Canopy, Master bedroom w/en suite, Office/Bedroom, 2 x spare bedrooms. [I drew inspiration from "Home Adore" on twitter. If you're ever stuck for ideas, flick through their photos!]

Front
    xG9XtoV.jpg

Back Garden
    3eA4DRp.jpg

Entrance/Living Room
    8hwFEjr.jpg

Bathroom
    7EF139t.jpg

Reading nook
    YRYXgnn.jpg

Kitchen/Dining
    nyE0sov.jpg

Dining
    oxVk1ZA.jpg

Office/Bedroom
    KGVomhB.jpg

Master bedroom w/en suite
    sqQO1RZ.jpg

BBQ & Seating
    qLbGZVo.jpg

Floor plan - Ground floor
    2RakpoC.jpg

Floor plan - 1st floor
    utKREM8.jpg

This lot can be found on the gallery under the #thebristolsimmer & #thesqueakycleanone

Let me know what you think! Have a happy day everyone! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
    edited February 2017
    The Squeaky Clean One looks very nice! :) The design of the exterior is very creative! The various wall textures look great together. The greenery is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice outdoors living and dining area in the backyard! It looks nice the way the skylight roofing is over the top of it. Sims will enjiy cooking and dining at the table in the sunshine. Nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to rest and chat in the outdoors air.The hanging lantern lights look pretty! Very nice white colour scheme of the furnishings of the home, both inside and outdoors. The design of the interior of the home looks very nice. The butterflies picture and the plant wall decor is pretty for sims to see when entering the home. Nice living nook for sims to enjoy watching tv. The reading and art nook looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there reading a book, and enjoy looking outside through the windows whilst painting on the easel. The food themed wall picture in the kitchen and dining area looks great! The candles are a pretty touch on the side wall table. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal at the dining table. The design of the shelving nook with the plants and candles looks very effective! It is nice that there is an office room with a keyboard and a computer study desk area in the home. Sims will enjoying playing the keyboard or using the computer there. The shelving nook in the master bedroom looks great!
    It is a very nice home :)
    @rosemow The shelving nook in the master bedroom was a brilliant mistake! Placed the shelves wrong, but then thought - hey! That looks alright! :) Thanks again for your lovely feedback!

68OUgVc.jpg
    New build!! :)

The Narrow One

Available to download on the gallery #thebristolsimmer #thenarrowone . Enjoy! :)

636uT4O.jpg
    T54Klsz.jpg
    ocXqrsf.jpg
    3nwRzvX.png
    ThUTf51.jpg
    MbxqyUX.jpg
    7YG9oU7.jpg
    jhiScJY.jpg
    w1ad2G3.jpg

Have a happy day everyone! :) xoxo

68OUgVc.jpg
    edited March 2017
    The exterior design and the layout of the interior of The Narrow One looks very nice! :) The shape of the build looks great! Very nice pool area at the back of the home. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The rows of trees look very nice! Very nice fuurnishing of the interior of the home, The blue, grey and black colour scheme looks very nice. The kitchen and bar stoool nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals, and dining at the counter whilst sitting on the stool. The plants are nice touches on the kitchen shelf. Very nice tv watching and music area! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows there whllst they are enjoying watching tv there or are playing the keyboard.
    The home is very nice! :)