Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationships Triple Boost Week is here

As predicted, Jasmine is back for a new triple boost week. You can read about it here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912306/jasmine-holiday-is-back-for-another-triple-boost-week#latest
Not really excited to be honest but it's good for people who don't like to cheat.

Comments

• Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I absolutely could not be less interested in boost weeks. The needs/career boost was kind of fun.

I guess there are people that like them though, but i couldnt care less about it.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I generally don't cheat relationships because I think it's pretty easy as it is, but I do have some legacy children that I need to marry off soon so I might try this out.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    I'm neutral on them, although I do know a particular one of my AIs that could use the boost to try to get smitten with a particular Caleb AKA "Sad Puppy" for those from Discord. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    Don't feel like relationships needed a particular boost, but i do like the career/needs boost
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited February 2017
    More like see Jasmine Holiday lurking outside your porch/aparment hallway. No, I won't call/need you. :D

Good for the people that like these challenges.
    Post edited by lunaoddity on
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    Relationships seem pretty easy as is.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    This isn't something I'd do since my current family is a husband and wife and their relationship bar is at max...:( Sad wish they could have a little something new...maybe a cute V-day 2017 item. Ah well.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'll use this for my lesser played rotational Sims. I was planning on visiting a few of them anyway. The ones that I play more often, erm, don't need this.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Klassickicks22Klassickicks22 Posts: 179 Member
    Aww well I don't use boost week so I guess Jasmine won't be visiting my sims!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    I'll use it to boost my sim's relationships with all the non-played households in my neighborhoods. Currently my sim visits the neighbors on Friday nights and it's taking forever to make the rounds and build friendships.
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    I wish these boost weeks would die.
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    edited February 2017
    No god. Please put effort in relevant content EA xis!
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Career boost was nice. Some careers are hard to climb, but relationships really!? :( Not really a fan but whatever floats your boat...
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Hmmm. I could use this in my nonrealistic save, but it's not the one I've been playing lately, so... maybe? Mind you, I can think of a Sim or two in that one who might be inclined to hire someone who promises "relationship magic," and that could be a way to feel like this fits a story.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    my sims dont need this they NEED bug fixes
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited February 2017
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Relationships seem pretty easy as is.

Everything in this game is easy, which is why I don't understand these useless boost weeks. Not to mention the fact that they're pretty much cheats for players who " don't want to cheat ".

And an extra event for people who don't want to cheat isn't okay? I'm sure if these weeks weren't being used by players and weren't reengaging players who might have taken time off, they wouldn't be putting time into developing them. People who post here aren't necessarily representative of more casual Sims players, and if those players play more because of a week like that and are maybe inclined as a result to buy a new pack, that helps feed my Sims habit, too - hey, maybe it even helps pay for my bug fixes - so I can't see the problem of an event that's only occasionally likely to be useful to me personally.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I like these events in general, but this time I'll pass. Playing a Fire Emblem based war challenge atm and the last thing I want is the opponents' friendship bars climb up after each chat. And they DO chat in between fights, way faster than I can click "cancel".

And, yes, of course the events are basically sanctioned cheats. As is buying premium status or dlc in other games. I don't see the problem with cheating in a single player game. If I want a challenge, then I don't cheat and if I do cheat, well, then obviously my aim wasn't to challenge myself, but to enjoy my freetime in a more relaxed manner.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Well, it is nice to have a month that might not lead to mods breaking. It is a lot of work to test all of them before you load your favorite save. I can do with a little bit of downtime before the next huge thing.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    Well it's easy enough for those not interested to just avoid calling Jasmine. I wonder how much time and resources went into programming this? Maybe 10 minutes? An hour? :)
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I'm getting some unexpected enjoyment out of it, playing a mischievous flirty vampire who lives in other peoples' houses.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I might use this for my sims with the Friend of The World aspiration, but otherwise, it's pretty much "meh" to me.
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I guess it's nice that EA acknowledged Valentines somehow... but I'm not so happy about having jasmine back. She's rather annoying to me.
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2017
    Where do we find her this time around? I have a lot of new characters with no helpful traits that could use a boost.
    egTcBMc.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh der.. nevermind you just call her...
    egTcBMc.png