Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @AIRIS6962 , I'm loving what you did with Timber! Very cool exterior and great use of the modern decor inside. And I love that pool!
    @BreeMiles , Vampire's Rest is really cool looking. I especially like that living room! Nice job.
    illusie wrote: »
    @Glenkarri, Auralair House looks amazing! It really is a beautiful build.

@Sandraelle, Sherwood Place looks lovely!

@AIRIS6962, Timber looks great. I especially love the outside patio area.

@BreeMiles, Vampire's rest looks huge! It's amazing how you managed to fit it all on top of the roof.

Thank you @illusie !!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, dear @Sandraelle ! :kissing_heart:
  • LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,789 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Court322 Hi! Your cast of Diabolik Lovers is ready to download. :)

Ayato Sakamaki:
    ia3L75E.png

Laito Sakamaki:
    bmjxOkP.png

Kanato Sakamaki:
    PGOjTwl.png

Shu Sakamaki:
    nFZDRPe.png

Reiji Sakamaki:
    bbnBUGP.png

Subaru Sakamaki:
    FI5wm1L.png

00.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @AIRIS6962 I love the mid-century modern feel of Timber. It's comfy yet roomy. That great room is amazing!!

@BreeMiles Vampire's Rest is gorgeous! So much to do, and I love the cohesive variety in the design. A knockout penthouse!!
    SLpPUp.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow, these sims are so cool @Lissykin . So much character in their faces. Well done :smiley:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Airis6962 Timber is wonderful, so much warm, happy colouring throughout, must have it in for a good look through ;)

BreeMiles love Vampire's Rest, it is very modern and classy.......... having this one in too, busy, busy me....lol :D

Lissykin, great Sims they look like they would be heaps of fun to have in Game ;)

Off to fav these creations, go Team amazing work all round. <3
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello, I'd like to request a Residential Lot
    Username: AuronoiCheiftain/Godzilla-Force
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Derelict Science Warehouse Loft, Bunker and Science Lab
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All up to Vampires Game Pack
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 30/30
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Private Lot/Science Lair/Registered Vampire Lair
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Three Laboratory Private Quarters, One Hidden Vampire Bedroom (with most Expensive Coffin Bed), One Kids/Nursery room (Kindermade furniture with toddler bed [with room to upgrade to kids bed] and Alien Crib), one Loft Bedroom.
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes: Any
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Forgotten Hallow, Faldermaus Bend
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden With Outdoor Retreat planters (five planters, two for spliced plants, three for Plasma fruit trees, but don't put any plants), Underground Rocket Silo (with rocket, and connect to surface, using remove ceiling for basements), Laboratory with all Lab Equipment (as well as Invention Constructor), offset to that there would be a collection room capable of storing all game collectables, Small Gym and Yoga Studio (sauna, and room for a few Meditation Stools), Observatory Tower (as high up as possible).
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes
    Additional instructions? Place Should have a Home Laboratory Feel to it, But with Cracks and Holes in the walls throughout, warehouse would have large City Living Warehouse windows, garden would be in fenced off area.
    Post edited by AuronoiChieftain on

Those guys look great, dear @Lissykin ! :love:
    Thank you very much to you and to my dear @Glenkarri for your nice comments on my "Timber" :)
    <3
    edited February 2017
    I´d like to claim this one, please:

Date: January 31, 2017
    Username: @Wishonmeh05
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Restaurant for San Myshuno, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Thank you @Lissykin! @Glenkarri enjoy checking it out it was a lot of fun an a lot of hard work to get everything in that the request wanted in such a small place! :D
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Thank you @AIRIS6962 I am super excited to see what you come up with!!
    Thank you @AIRIS6962 I am super excited to see what you come up with!!

YAY, sweetie! Me too! :smiley:
  • TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    Username: TiaBadd
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Tudor
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64
    Lot traits (Sims 4): Homey, Great Soil, Sunny Aspect
    Number of bedrooms: 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master, Toddler, Nursery, Boys, and Girls
    Number of bathrooms: 5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg on Dresden House lot
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Garden, Patio w/ Hottub, Kids area, Pool, Basement w/ Vampire crypts, Yoga studio
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hello all you wonderful builders! I have kind of a strange question. I have been desperately trying to build my actual house in Sims 3, but it is a split level and I am having the hardest time with it. I have watched all kinds of tutorials on this and I just cannot seem to build it right. I was wondering if anyone on the team would be able to build my house if I provided a simple blueprint and some pictures? I can draw up the floor plan myself and post it with my request if that is okay. I could furnish and decorate it myself, so I would really just need the shell. I wasn't sure if I had seen any of you do this kind of thing before, so I wanted to ask before I post a request.
    blair2396 wrote: »
    Hello all you wonderful builders! I have kind of a strange question. I have been desperately trying to build my actual house in Sims 3, but it is a split level and I am having the hardest time with it. I have watched all kinds of tutorials on this and I just cannot seem to build it right. I was wondering if anyone on the team would be able to build my house if I provided a simple blueprint and some pictures? I can draw up the floor plan myself and post it with my request if that is okay. I could furnish and decorate it myself, so I would really just need the shell. I wasn't sure if I had seen any of you do this kind of thing before, so I wanted to ask before I post a request.

Hello, dear! That is not a strange question at all. It wouldn´t be the first time we make an empty house, if it´s that what you´re asking for.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

To add onto that... some of us love doing shells but not the interior as much so your request may be a treat for us :D
    Thank you @AIRIS6962 and @soocoolsim! I will work on drawing up the floor plan and getting some pictures together so I can post my request within the next few days :)
  • xnicholasxnicholas Posts: 9 New Member
    Username:xnicholas
    Sims 3 or 4?:sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Traditional;
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1boy bedroom one girl bedroom
    Number of bathrooms:3
    Favorite color schemes:grey
    Colors you dislike:pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3):
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:s://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/New-Jersey/Reserve-at-Holmdel/Weatherstone
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes if needed
    Additional instructions? I just want to say thank you for Evan looking at this please get back to me asap
  • xnicholasxnicholas Posts: 9 New Member
    xnicholas wrote: »
    Username:xnicholas
    Sims 3 or 4?:sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Traditional;
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions):64x64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms:4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1boy bedroom one girl bedroom
    Number of bathrooms:3
    Favorite color schemes:grey
    Colors you dislike:pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan:s://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/New-Jersey/Reserve-at-Holmdel/Weatherstone
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes if needed
    Additional instructions? I just want to say thank you for Evan looking at this please get back to me asap

Username: blair2396
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): It will probably fit on a 20x30 or 30x30 with space for landscaping. Whichever the builder thinks is best.
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    Number of bathrooms: 2.5
    Favorite color schemes:
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? no, I will decorate, furnish, and landscape it myself
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I'm not sure which one yet, but I don't think it matters much for this particular request.
    Link to specific house or plan: here are some pics of the floor plan. I drew this up myself and actually had a tougher time with it than I thought I would. There are more pics if the builder needs them. I will work on getting pics of the exterior of the house and share them with the builder who accepts my request
    basement_zpswla92qfn.jpg
    st%20floor_zpsvxqhvnnp.jpg
    notes%202_zpszgpumpj0.jpg
    legenc_zpswx3dralb.jpg

Is communication required before the builder begins work? not necessarily
    Additional instructions? This is my home that I have just not been able to build myself. It's a split level and I will provide interior pics of the stairs and such when the request is claimed. I just need the shell for this. I will decorate and furnish it myself, although the builder is more than welcome to furnish it as well if they want to. Thank you!