Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED!!! The Making of a Princess a Selection Challenge Season 2

Comments

• Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    @Kamio yay! I loved the first video <3 can't wait for him to meet all the girls!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Cuuute! You have the perfect voice for it! Cannot wait. 32 girls? Wow. You are brave!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Wow that is a lot of girls! I really can't wait for this to start. I am so excited woo!
  • SimmChoolySimmChooly Posts: 93 Member
    Count me in...is there still time to enter?
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Even more girls than the first season. Poor prince. Swarmed by 30+ girls. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @SimmChooly - yeah still plenary of time! Go for it!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    edited February 2017
    Your Origin ID: simmchooly
    Your Ladies Name: Eden Island
    Her City of Origin: Windenburg Island
    Her Career: Warrior for Charity (political)
    Her Traits: Romantic, Loves Outdoors and Good
    Her Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
    Her Costume Inspiration: Island Warrior
    Her Favourite Color: Orange
    Her Backstory:

Eden grew up on the small island outside of Windenburg, seeing very little of the main land. Her parents were the leaders of their small tribe on the island and eventually became too old to raise Eden and her many brothers and sisters. While the burden of raising her siblings became Eden responsibly, she never looked at her life as a mistake or troubled. She enjoyed the island life and eventually decided to venture out on her own, leaving her family behind. Eden is rough around the edges; she likes to hunt for her own food(fish) and live a very simple life.

When Eden finally came to the main land, she saw many injustices. Having seen the new world, she decided to stand up for whats right and donate her time and energy to something greater. She hopes to shed some light on the topics that are important to her with this casting call, but finds that as her focus started on charity for others, the experience begins to bring light to Eden and her love for the prince.

This is all new for Eden and an entirely new adventure begins for her...

(more pics to follow, once I edit :smile: )

Here is Eden standing up for Trees!!

tumblr_olbit3IPih1soyy2ko1_1280.png

Post edited by SimmChooly on
    edited February 2017
    Eden Island - Full Outfits
    Gallery Link: https://thesims.com/gallery/315267B9F1FD11E688129BB546B89220

tumblr_olblpeBIEu1soyy2ko1_1280.png
    Post edited by SimmChooly on
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I love it, Kamio! It's wonderful and you're really good at talking through it. Of course i loved seeing Skye and one of those shorter hairstyles that you put on her was SO cute. Also the new formal one from the stuff pack i can't remembee the name of looks great.
    Gawh! It's coming up roses!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Naw! You guys are making me blush! Seriously though - thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Onwards and upwards though Submissions are now closed!!!! I'm just going to attempt and confirm that I have everyone's girl in my game and then I will come back here and announce how many girls there are and who they are! Eep!!!
    edited February 2017
    There are 38 girls! Eep!!!!

The Girls

San Myshuno
    Windenburg
    Willow Creek
    NewCrest
    Oasis Springs Forgotten Hollow

@Munterbacon - I put Eleanor under Windenburg coz the girls had to have a city of origin so she decided to put Windenburg down...because that is where she was at the time - when she heard about and entered the Selection :wink: #The Stories We Tell Ourselves

If your girl isn't on the list for whatever reason...please let me know! I'm human I make mistakes...I don't think that I have missed anyone...but if I have don't be afraid to smack me around the ears and tell me off :wink:
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Wow, good luck managing all those girls! Do you think that you'll do multiple people eliminated at once, or just more episodes?
    Oh yes, some double eliminations will be exciting !! :wink:
    @Ruby10990 & @SimmChooly - I just did my first play through of the 1st episode and it was a massive fail :lol::lol::lol:

I was wanting the Prince to visit the 6 :scream: households one at a time and introduce himself to the girls but it was soooo forced and waaaay to fast!

It's going to be a very organic challenge. I will change it up with single and double eliminations etc.

For the first round of eliminations the prince is going to hold a party and invite 12 girls at a time. At the end of each party he is going to eliminate 1 girl. So three eliminations in the first week unless a girl really annoys him. Hahahahahahaha!
  • emaaleeemaalee Posts: 86 Member
    Am I still able to enter on the day of the deadline?
    zEc5jzx.png
    COMING SOON
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @Kamio
    is there still time? :o
    edited February 2017
    @Emalee - Quick go go go! Submission are closed but I'll let you sneak a girl or two across the finish line :wink:

@TheoriesOfHappiness - same for you :wink:

I've only filmed the first two households so I can sneak them into one of the later ones.
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    It was a good idea splitting them up into households across the worlds. I can't believe there is only 1 on forgotten hollow lol.
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    VOd04jp.jpg

Your Origin ID: Selxna
    Your Ladies Name: Danica Rylie
    Her City of Origin: Windenburg [or maybe San Myshuno? whereever you moved Ariana to after the challenge :p]
    Her Career: Unemployed / Student [she's attending University and working on a Biology degree]
    Her Traits: Loves the Outdoors, Art Lover, Vegetarian
    Her Aspiration: The Curator
    Her Costume Inspiration: She's dressed like a secret Agent/Man in Black!! :D
    Her Favourite Color: She has too many... I was really thinking red, gold, pink and green tho :D
    Her Backstory: She's not the first woman of the family to enter the Selection Challenge!! Her mother Ariana did it years ago and actually came pretty far, but in the end both her and the prince ended up living seperate, but happy, lives. Now young Danica wants to experience what her mother did, and also make some new memories. She's always had a bit of a crush on the prince, cause her families obviously knew each other, but now she wants to spend enough time with him to see if he could actually be the love of her life that she's been hoping to find! :)
    Origin ID: Selxna
    If anyone wants a decorated room, I think I'm pretty good at it. Just give me a style and some guidelines to work with and your girl can have a dazzling room!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Can I post mine now? Forgot to post the pictures yesterday?

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• emaaleeemaalee Posts: 86 Member

Sorry for the long wait! I collaborated with @writerrachel for both of the sims. Also, after I made the sims, I watched your CAS video for the Royals and coincidentally my sim also has the Sandy costume lol

Gkmcn2v.png
    Your Origin ID: emaalee
    Your Ladies Name: Hadley Parson
    Her City of Origin: Windenburg
    Her Career: Artist
    Her Traits: Evil, Romantic, Art Lover
    Her Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire
    Her Costume Inspiration: Sandy from Grease
    Her Favourite Color: Scarlet Red
    Her Backstory: Hadley grew up as an only child, and although she was surrounded by money she wasn't happy. Her parents were very strict, and Hadley found herself growing more and more angry as time went on. As a result, she started manipulating people to get her way. She didn't have any feelings of guilt for the people she lied to, everything was about her. She manipulates people because of her desire to feel love. She's never had a good relationship with her parents, and throughout her entire life, she's felt alone… and so she decided to get love through the only way she knew how - manipulating others into giving it to her. And now she has the chance to win over a prince...and love… and she won't let anything stand in her way. She has a deep love for art - she's always found it a good way of expressing herself, her anger, her desires. As such she has turned to it as a career, and can't imagine doing anything else.

sUwx7Ar.png
    Your Origin ID: emaalee
    Your Ladies Name: Celeste Daly
    Her City of Origin: Spice District of San Myshuno
    Her Career: Business
    Her Traits: Good, Family-Oriented, Music Lover
    Her Aspiration: Musical Genius
    Her Costume Inspiration: a winter princess, inspired off of Elsa from Frozen
    Her Favourite Color: Deep Blue (like the night sky before it becomes totally black)
    Her Backstory: Celeste grew up in the Spice District with her mother, a single parent, and her 4 younger brothers, Ethan, Lucas, and twins Felix and Anderson. Her mother worked two jobs to support them, but they sometimes went without basic necessities. As such, Celeste turned into thievery out of desperation in her early teens. After getting arrested, however, she knew she had to turn her life around. She put her heart and soul into music - both singing and playing the piano - and performed on the streets for cash. She entered business career once she became old enough, so she could provide a steady source of income for her family, although she never lost her love for music and her desire to pursue it. But she also wants something for herself - a chance for love. So she took a risk and entered the selection to try to achieve it.
    zEc5jzx.png
    COMING SOON
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    Your Origin ID: BunnieHabit
    Your Ladies Name: Vivian Schultes
    Her City of Origin: Willow Creek
    Her Career: Social Media - PR Division
    Her Traits: Self assured, Good, and Music Lover (She loves the piano)
    Her Aspiration: Big Happy Family
    Her Costume Inspiration: Princess Leia. She's vying for a Prince's attention so why not be a Princess! She also can party as Death.
    Her Favourite Color: Yellow
    Her Backstory: Vivian comes from a prominent family in Willow Creek. She is the middle child of three. In her youth her mother, Jacqueline Schultes, was a very successful actress. She slowly destroyed her career as her insecurities about aging got the best of her. She married the wealthy and successful Carter Schultes, investment banker, and along came Vivian, her eldest sibling Emmet, and her youngest sibling Olivia. Jacqueline unfortunately always seemed cold and harsh when it came to Vivian. She always compared her to her Emmet who excelled in sports and Olivia who excelled in school, won pageants, and according to her mother could "charm the devil" with her looks. Vivian received top marks in school but unlike her siblings she was on the chunky side and not attractive enough for her mother's undying vanity. Vivian was sent to fat camp every summer for three years until Olivia, jealous at their father's affection for Vivian let it "slip" at school that Vivian went to fat camp. Desperate to save face Jacqueline sent Vivian to a boarding school in Granite Falls for a year then to live with her grandmother in Windenburg. Although Vivian had always been Carter's favorite not even he would stop his wife. Vivian under her grandmother's love and care blossomed into a confident self assured woman. She lost the baby fat and learned to love her curves. Although she developed her mother's mean streak for anyone who dare try and step on her again she has a heart of gold. She regularly volunteers at the hospital, has signed up to help at the future animal shelter, and makes her clients donate large sums of money to charities when they need good PR. She occasionally visits her family under her grandmother's orders but is never able to forget the hurt and betrayal she suffered at their hands and always quickly returns to her grandmother's side. When she saw that a Prince Christian was looking for his Princess she decided it was time to stop saying that she was a Princess and actually be one. Not to mention all the good in the world she could do as a ruler. She was sure Prince Christian could use a loving wife and little heirs running around and the thought of giving all the love she could never give to her family to a family of her own solidified her decision. She smiled as she sent her entry in. How hard could it be? Just a few hundred thousand girls to beat out for a chance to win a Prince's heart. No biggie. Bring it!

Everyday

WYvfD3f.jpg

Formal

Hxl53s7.jpg

Athletic

Fn3UBmr.png

Sleep

50dGH8d.jpg

Party - She was also inspired by the Dementors of Azkaban Prison in the Harry Potter books. There's a male Death so why not a female one? Instead of cutting souls away she steals them with a kiss aka The Kiss of Death (I put on a certain lipstick for that. It's not CC). I also wasn't sure how many parties you would throw but I added a third party outfit. I imagined it to be a garden party the Prince would throw with lots of guests to meet the potential Princesses. Complete with classical music in the background, finger sandwiches, a wine fountain, decadent desserts, and strolls through the garden as the fireflies start to glow hence the kind of walk pose used for that picture.

zKaPyYD.jpg

Swimwear

YemHaTp.png

Sorry for the huge post and I hope I'm not too late. Hope you like her!

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited February 2017
    Irishsong wrote: »
    If anyone wants a decorated room, I think I'm pretty good at it. Just give me a style and some guidelines to work with and your girl can have a dazzling room!

@Irishsong I would love one for my girl Tonya :) Her fave color is purple and she is a down to earth type of girl :)
    Kamio wrote: »
    @Suffice123 & @Pema22 - YAY!!!! I look forwarding to see who you create!! :blush:

@Irishsong - Yeah of course, go for it! The girls will be living out of the castle this time around. There are two different sized rooms. I can't wait to see what you do! The rooms are on the gallery under my new Origin ID (Seven Day Simmer): Room 1, Room 2

If you guys want a decorated room, please pick a variation of size. Also, give me a details, even a song to listen to while decorating
    jzZP0sJ.png