Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever done something intentionally to your Sims?

2...Next

Comments

• InkBlotInkBlot Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes, I had my the eldest son of my matriarch Sim have an affair on his wife with the maid. The maid ended up pregnant and at the time so was his wife.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I purposely killed my Grand Master Vamp's family for story purposes. I don't feel bad about it either. I've killed a lot of sims for story purposes.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • BeaEllaBeaElla Posts: 366 Member
    ALL the time! It's simply too easy to have the perfect life in the sims. I prefer a little drama (or a lot of drama).
    My chaotic simblr
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Um....Does Donald Trump tweet much?

Wow, I really love that Killed By The Mob bit. I haven't seen anything quite like it. The posing for the screenshots is perfect. And the furnishings of the house--perfect. They're just cc enough to seem quite unique and upscale. :love:
  • AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I killed a nanny way back in Sims 2 because she was bad at her job.
  • LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    LOLOLOL @catitude5 .. LOVE love your story and pictures !!!

But I am having so much fun with my Vampire couple.. espically Brisa, who was born human.. she inherited her goodie good traits ( Angelic Cheerful, Neat, Good ) from her matriarch mother in my legacy game.. Well.. in her vampiric traits, I am building her just as mean as I can get her. She is a sloppy drinker with Insatiable thirst.. and what she can now do, is hallucinate another vampire as the sun comes up.. lol, Brisa is not a nice Vampire.. lol.. I made sure of it :)
  • ReflectedLightReflectedLight Posts: 425 Member
    Have you ever done something intentionally to your Sims because you were bored? Drowned them? Started a fire? Broke a relationship just for the fun of it? Tell us your demonic ways >:D
    I have defiantly killed some Sims out of boredom XD
    Everything I've done to my sims has been unintentional! ;-)