Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

March Patch Speculation

Mine is bug fixes and a new world :smile:@SimGuruDrake @SimGuruLyndsay
No but it probably will just be bug fixes
giphy_1.gif

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited February 2017
    Maybe another patch in February the last week, it will fix the Jan 12 Patch issues.

March Patch, new SP, new content, new issues.

Like The Sims 3, the game is stable a few weeks before the next pack is released.
  • CeltiaChanCeltiaChan Posts: 36 Member
    I hope for bug fixes that don't add new bugs.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I just hope for bug fixes. There's so much things that are broken/bugged (CL bugs, monster under the bed bug, cas presets bug, phone invites, etc); and we're experiencing what feels like a bug fix drought. January patch didn't have any bug fixes at all. And February patch had very few ( 5 I think?).
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited February 2017
    March will probably bring some new content to the base game via the pre stuffpack patch aka bowling stuffpack.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Can they add a music festival? With drums.
    That'd be awesome.
    Mad March is all about festivals in my city.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I'm sure the latest patch actually added MORE bugs... my game keeps stuttering and freezing and it have never struggled previously. Whaaaiii.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    I'm sure the latest patch actually added MORE bugs... my game keeps stuttering and freezing and it have never struggled previously. Whaaaiii.

Of course ;)
    giphy_1.gif
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Seriously? It's just February. How is there already a March thread.
    Jean wrote: »
    Seriously? It's just February. How is there already a March thread.

Well the Feb Patch has dropped plus we have the Bowling Sp coming in March which will probably add something to the base game.
  • isaiahzayisaiahzay Posts: 295 Member
    More St. Patrick's day CAS stuff? Like the clover top hat added before, but this time maybe lepricon outfits for toddlers.
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    @catloverplayer I get that. But I can't help but to feel weird to see a thread for March when February has just begun.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    isaiahzay wrote: »
    More St. Patrick's day CAS stuff? Like the clover top hat added before, but this time maybe lepricon outfits for toddlers.

More green drinks!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    If their not giving us anything for Valentine's Day why St Patty's Day?
  • simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member
    I feel like they probably won't keep giving us so many free items. We already have the big three things we were missing - ghosts, pools, and toddlers. I bet we are paying for the great stuff from here on out.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »

New world
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I don't see a new world coming after them working on Forgotten Hollow and San Myshuno and apparently Newcrest was only patched in because of the lack of lots in Magnolia Promenade.
    March will probably bring some new content to the base game via the pre stuffpack patch aka bowling stuffpack.

I also don't see any new features/content added to the base game, that only happens for the. Pre-Expansion patch. I think though that we'll get a lot of bug fixes because they haven't fixed a lot of the main bugs in the game. Maybe around 2 per patch.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Briana2425

Newcrest was released in 2015, it would be wonderful if a new empty world is added in 2017
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Ciarassims wrote: »

New world

Yeah it's been like 2 years since we got our last free one
    giphy_1.gif
  • lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    For now i will just pray for bug fixes (if they add a new world or in bed cuddling i wont say no) but really bug fix is for me the most important for now :s
  • riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    Maybe in-bed interactions...? :smile:
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Likely March will just bring whatever is needed for the Bowling Stuff Pack, and hopefully bug fixes. I'm not really expecting anything big content wise since we finally got toddlers -- base game is pretty much complete now.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Likely March will just bring whatever is needed for the Bowling Stuff Pack, and hopefully bug fixes. I'm not really expecting anything big content wise since we finally got toddlers -- base game is pretty much complete now.

There might be something for builders coming to the base game in the March Patch.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    How about domed roofs? Or spiral staircases?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited February 2017
    With Spring coming soon I was hoping for maybe some activities added for kids and toddlers in the parks in the games - like jump rope and hopscotch for kids, tossing and catching balls for all age, throwing frisbees, rolling balls for toddlers, bird watching for teens and up, park style small telescopes for every one - also kite flying for everyone, sprinklers for plants, and swing sets complete with toddler swings.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    I think most of that will have to go in a stuff pack or game pack.

Personally I'm just hoping for lots of bug fixes.