Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    After failing to conceive twice (and lots of sadness), former high school sweethearts & now happily married couple Joëlle & Carlos finally had their first baby. It's a girl & her name is Emma :)

02-11-17_5-49-20nbspPM_zpszlybdhuc.png
    02-11-17_2-13-48nbspPM_zpsmfhscn5k.png
    02-12-17_11-47-16nbspAM_zpsmhepdq8d.png
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    I moved my favorite family called 'the Seekers' into an apartment next to Penny Pizzazz premade and another family created by Yours Truly. Now, this housing was only to be a brief stepping stone, as I ment to get them a penthouse in the Fashion district.

As Seekers - that's Lavann, Menelkon and Sirymele - all have their Book of Life in their inventory, they rarely sleep, so they ended up making noise (mainly giving Grimmy's Guitar a go and singing really bad karaoke) well into wee hours. This bothered especially one of their neighbors, I Ching, who often banged the door and told them not-so-politely to keep quiet. This in turn irritated Lavann, hot-headed alien, who Simray'd the living daylight out of I Ching.

Feeling slightly bad for I Ching, I sent Menelkon to talk to her, in an attempt to calm her down. But she wouldn't have it. Instead, she barged into the Seekers' apartment, ranted and raved and then promptly keeled over. I tried to plead Grimmy to save her, but no. It took several days to befriend the ghost and feed her ambrosia, but after it was done, I moved the Seekers as far as I could. :D
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Last night I redid the Goth, into cas and downloaded new goths, and revamped them.
    please meet Cassie and nelly Goth with little Penelope. Nelly is the mother with the orange top on.
    02-11-17_8-46-39PM_zpsq2fkcmjg.png
    Nelly is childish, romantic, a goofball and domestic.
    02-12-17_1-08-12PM_zpse4my2qht.png
    Cassie is squeamish, goofball and home turf.
    02-12-17_1-09-11PM_zpstwvqddei.png
    little Penelope is silly
    02-12-17_1-33-11nbspPM_zpsh6ggv0tg.png
    Mortimer and Alexander are still there, I don't think I changed much about them.
    there new house I downloaded from the gallery I just tweaked and decorated and furnished.
    02-12-17_1-14-42nbspPM_zpsovawczff.png
    02-12-17_1-14-59nbspPM_zpsx5a7znmf.png
    the back
    02-12-17_1-13-25PM_zpszftqcul3.png
    edited February 2017
    Lol alright, so this happened too. My sim went over to her neighbour to complain about her loud woohooing. She went back to her apartment when the loud neighbour - instead of going back inside - decided to go play the guitar right in front of their door at around midnight :D I thought it was hilarious.

02-12-17_5-15-56nbspPM_zpsvhqtfssd.png
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    My sim keep seeing Bjorn at the little park in her neighborhood. They struck up a friendship, which led to a flirtation, which led to a baby. My sim, Talia, ended things wit Bjorn once she found out she was pregnant and he was married! After the baby was born Bjorn came over without invitation and after seeing the baby, started flirting autonomously. I don't think Bjorn is in love with Clara anymore so I decided to play the family to make him leave. When I selected them Bjorn wasn't at home, he was making his way to my sim's home. They have just solidified their relationship and he is on his way home to pack up his belongings.
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim Parker had an affair with Akira Kibo while she was seeing a Sim named Genji (I forgot his last name) and now has a beautiful baby girl.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Plonked a huge mansion on a lot in Newcrest and moved in an 8-person family from the gallery. Regretting it hugely at the minute as the mansion is far too big to keep track of. Also it was my first time with toddlers and both the butler and the nanny neglected the poor little bugger!

I also witnessed my first vampire attack! The vampire entered the rear of the mansion, the music played, and the grandfather of the family was attacked.
  • liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Well my vampire sim finally let his 'boyfriend'/bloodslave/prisoner out of his cage in the basement (after keeping him locked up in there for over a sim week), since the poor thing finally succumbed to stockholm syndrome and agreed to sleep with him. They also made a baby, and got married, so now poor Dean is pregnant with his vampire lover (aka Castiel)'s child. Let's just hope for the poor guy that the kid's human.
    Castiel also turned Dean's brother Sam into a vampire, to get some more leverage over Dean. Sam hasn't fully turned yet though.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    edited February 2017
    What happened today ? A new alien was joining the family.

blcxcb9zqdk1.jpg

Woww, I love that crib. Where did it go and when. I haven't seen it lately. When my aliens had babies they came with a special birth certificate but not the fancy crib. Is it special for home births?

I bought the crib in Build/Buy Mode.
    This cheat code is required : bb.showhiddenobjects
  • solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
    Well I have had the wildest day with my black widow vampire Skyler today. She's been flirting with Jacques Villareal for a while now, cause she knows he got some good money, and of course he is old so no one will suspect her when he dies.

At the lounge she met this really cute guy she hit if off with very well. Had it not been for the fact that he doesn't have a job and seemingly not a lot of money, she would probably have dumped old mad Jacques. With no more thought to Jacques she took the cute guy home for some wohoo.

The next day she went on a date with Jacques and became his girlfriend, but then just as the date was about to end she discovered she was pregnant! What a disaster! So she hurried up and wohooed a bit with Jacques after the date and hoped he didn't notice as she was starting to show. A baby on the way could be a good reason to get married to him after all.

I think I'm gonna keep the cute guy around as her boyfriend and soulmate, to eventually turn him and spend the rest of their lives together when she's got all the money she wanted.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    The twins in my third generation married their girlfriends and the younger of the two boys- one of whom is posing with his wife as my avi- got his wife pregnant with the first child of FOURTH generation! I have never EVER made it to four generations since the first time I ever played sims 2! The boys' father becomes an elder in two days while their mother ages up to an elder in six days and their younger sister Annamarie becomes a young adult on the same day their mother ages up.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    edited February 2017
    (((((((
    Post edited by takenbysheep on
  • InkBlotInkBlot Posts: 2 New Member
    All I actually managed to achieve today was I accidentally killed the vampire living on the lot next door to me but having him stand out in my garden for too long during the daytime after asking him to hang out. My bad.

I couldn't deal with having to plead for his life, guess I'm a sucky neighbour :#
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim's toddler had two different tantrums in my safe. The first one was when she didn't want to have a bubble bath, and the other was when she didn't want to learn how to use the potty.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    My Sim's toddler had two different tantrums in my safe. The first one was when she didn't want to have a bubble bath, and the other was when she didn't want to learn how to use the potty.

Fussy trait?
    Simtown15 wrote: »

Fussy trait?

Yeah or sometimes independent :D They don't like "to be told what to do". I've got an angelic toddler now for the first time, and wow are they easy lol. She only gets sad when daddy leaves for work, but mommy works mostly from home livestreaming video games so she just watches her do that until she's happy again xD Then daddy was abducted by aliens last night, so now I'm really hoping he's pregnant (but I fear he isn't atm). If he is, I will give the alien child the fussy trait to errr spice things up :D

02-13-17_12-22-52nbspAM_zpsdcv3yndf.png
    02-13-17_12-47-16nbspAM_zpsfkiuz20b.png

Guys, Carlos has a weird tummy ache. He's expecting an alien baby!!! :D
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    InkBlot wrote: »
    All I actually managed to achieve today was I accidentally killed the vampire living on the lot next door to me but having him stand out in my garden for too long during the daytime after asking him to hang out. My bad.

I couldn't deal with having to plead for his life, guess I'm a sucky neighbour :#

I had also a neighbour that died on my lot. In my case it was an elderly lady, who was a guest at a birthdayparty of one of the kids in the family I play. She died (of old age), and because she was evil I didn't bother to plead for her life. Grim stayed around after his work was done and I saw him playing on the waterslide later on. :)
    The urn is still on my lot, just to see of the ghost will be a help in the household (if not she'll be released to the netherworld ;)).
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    I've been playing with my sims restaurant and a elderly customer died causing all of the customers and staff to rally around and cry about it. I successfully pleaded for her life, but then not a minute later a SECOND elderly customer died, and for good this time.

A few sim days later I notice all the customers get up and rush into the kitchen area, and I find that my head chef has also died of old age, and also my sim failed to plead for her life. (I call her my head chef because she was one of my earliest employees and I had spent considerable ammounts working her skills up till she was the BEST EVER.) Luckily the one I had in training is halfway decent so my restaurant shouldn't suffer too much, I immediately promoted her.

Considering my sim is a vampire I'm probably going to see a lot of staff die in this game. Oh well! I'll keep the urns for my graveyard I guess.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Is he a scientist?
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Is he a scientist?

No he's a secret agent though. Maybe related? :D Honestly, it's only the third abduction in my game (I'm not kidding :D), and the first time it was a man. So I'm pretty psyched he's pregnant at all cause afaik the chances of that happening are pretty slim (25%)?
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    This happened yesterday:
    Dylan Lowell reached elder status and became a grandfather on his birthday! His son Easton made his birthday cake.
    32503763800_7731865ae6_o.png
    32503759890_be69b8719c_o.png

Here he is determining the gender of his first grandchild and feeling him move around.
    32070300723_9d7ebc2997_o.png
    32503757280_cafa32a2ab_o.png

It's time to meet the next generation!! 4th generation!!
    32070298723_da053c24c7_o.png

Here's baby Declan Conner Lowell! Parents are Cayden and Rosaline Lowell.
    32070295993_a8e4e4fd2c_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    My sim died for a poor made pufferfish nigiri, his wife is so depressed. She was reading simpedia and discover ambrosia recipe and is planning to cook it.
  • gmottlgmottl Posts: 6 New Member
    Made a new sim to finally try the detective career and she got fed on by a vampire 2 nights in a row. 2 different vampires even.
  • zuzumax2zuzumax2 Posts: 78 Member
    My sim got stuck in t-pose...
    7wjjB5a.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top