Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Great Oaks

A third build belonging to Little Acorns, Great Oaks is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern family home with kitchen, dining and living rooms. Private pool with lots of fun at the rear plus bbq/patio at the side, all fully landscaped :)

Download here

More pics here

Tu5qF7N.png

2y0sMj2.jpg

Xa8ZmwR.jpg

e3JaqVh.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Great Oaks is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior looks very nice! Very nice roofing and windowed dormer ! The wall textures give a nice look to the home. The garage door and enlarged car looks great! The flowers and sculpture area in the front area of the build looks pretty, and the plants are nice touches placed either sides of the front door. Very nice back and side patios ! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, sliding on the slippery slide, and playing on the monkey bars. The flower floor prints look pretty under the monkey bars and under the umbrella covered dining table! They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. The flowers in the patio nooks look very pretty! The gnomes in the sand pit look cute! Sims will enjoy cooking and dining in the very nice outdoors setting.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme is very calming. Very nice living room! The wall pattern gives a nice feel to the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there in front of the fire, reading a book, watching tv , having a drink from the bar and listening to music through the wall speaker. The plant is a nice touch of nature on the coffee table and the cherry blossom wall picture looks pretty! The candles are a nice touch on the side table. Very nice dining area. The type of chairs used look nice. Sims will enjoy listening to music being played on the piano whilst eating their meals. The master bedroom and ensuite are very nice! The circular floor rugs look great under the bed! The blinds look nice placed on the bedhead wall, and candles on the bedside tables are restful for sims to see when going to bed. It is nice that there is a vanity table in the bedroom. The pictures on the bathroom wall add a very nice look to the room. It is nice that the triangular bath tub has been used, and the towels are homely . The kids bedroom and other double bedroom are very nice! The skelly bear looks cute in the kids room! The hot air balloons on the side wall are calming for them to see as they fall asleep. They will enjoy reading a book in their bedroom. The sports themed posters look great on the bedhead wall! Nice stools corner sitting nook in the other bedroom.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for all the time you take to look at my creations and make such beautiful comments, you always bring so much happiness and make the builds sound so wonderful :) I really appreciate all your support and kindness very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    It's another beautiful house from Little Acorns! Just as with the others, the exterior of the house looks gorgeous and so appealling and I love the use of blue tones in the interiors, looks fantastic!
    Many thanks @Corwim for your wonderful words, very kind of you and much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    Great house. I like the idea of the garage and attic. Very elegant and stylish interiors.
    You take care of every detail. Very nice home environment ,especially by stone road.
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words @Dels really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Lavender Lea

This is the fourth and final house belonging to the Little Acorns cul-de-sac. Contemporary style with two bedrooms and one bathroom, perfect for a small family with a child and toddler :)

Download here

More pics here

XUL2ucE.png

A3Zu9ho.jpg

N6MN5GG.jpg

falyQQB.jpg

XObS6u4.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The exterior design and outdoors areas of Lavender Lea are very nice! :) The open shutter window and the yellow flower box windows look nice in the home. The flowers in the front garden areas look so very pretty! The sculptures look nice there with the flowers. The back patio areas are very nice! Very nice pool patio! The yellow flowers look so very pretty on the island in the pool! The water fountain are a very feature. Nice chess nook for sims to have fun playing chess outdoors. Very nice outdoors dining and bar patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. They will enjoy sitting on the stoolls having a drink from the bar also. The flower floor rug looks nice under the table. Very nice hot tub patio! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, or enjoy sitting at the table in the sunshine. The flowers wheelbarrow is pretty there, and sims will enjoy feeding the birds. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living and dining room is very nice! The patterned floor rug adds a very nice look to the room. It looks nice how the armchairs are placed either sides of the sofa. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there listening to the music of the piano being played , reading a book, and having a drink from the globe bar. The fruit bowls are nice touches on the coffee table and dining table. The wall pictures are very nice for sims to look at when in the room. The wooden kitchen wall texture gives a nice calming natural feel to the room. The hanging plants wall decor is a nice touch in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The candles look very pretty on the master bedroom bedside tables. The different coloured stools at the end of the masterbed looks very effective ! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the weights machine in their bedroom. The kids room is so very nice! Very nice colour scheme of the room! The kids will like sitting in the cute bear chairs! The quarter tables look great combined together, with the cute lady bird and school bag on top of it! They will have fun playing with the doll house and the toys from the chest. The coloured circles floor prints look great! The toys look nice on the corner nook shelves.
  • misscbongmisscbong Posts: 736 Member
    Loving your Cul-de-Sac homes! Their a perfect mix of modern but comfortable, and not stuffed full of decor. LOVE them!
    It is always so wonderful to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow which bring so much happiness and for which I am very grateful. Thank you so much for all your lovely kindness :)
    Lovely to see you here @misscbong many thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words, really pleased you like the build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BrennachanBrennachan Posts: 2,055 Member
    Great Oaks and Lavender Lea are both such gorgeous builds! Awesome work, my friend!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Great Oaks and Lavender Lea are wonderful builds! :smiley:
    Apologies if I'm making it simple because I already commented each of these from your Little Acorns build, but love that you separated each of these buildings in one build! I love the kid's room from your Lavender Lea, Wonderful color choices as well!
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Lavender Lea is another fantastic house Masajo! In this particular one I'm in love with the beautiful landscaping, the garden and pool area look amazing! and once again, those interiors are flawless. The blue combined with brown colours creates such a soothing, relaxing atmosphere. Absolutely fantastic house!
    Many thanks @Brennachan for your kind and wonderful words, always very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for always being so kind and saying such beautiful words, appreciate your support very much :)
    Big thank you for your beautiful words @Corwim very kind of you, glad you like the outdoor areas they are always fun to create :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great Oaks, Lavendar Lea and Little Acorns looks gorgeous! Perfectly decorated and lovely architecture. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Thank you very much @yanti68 very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    It's been a little over 6 months since I've been on the forums and I had over 20 open tabs. After reviewing each tab, I'd close it and view then next and then a pic of house came up and I instantly KNEW I was on your showcase. "That's a Masajo house!" Your style is that distinctive and recognizable even six months later!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Wow I missed alot of gorgeous builds in the time I was away! So many gorgeous homes etc on here that I am kinda lost and procrastinating looking and commenting on everyones threads as I don't know what to say lol! Beautiful Beautiful Builds think I am going to go and edit my Maxis Nominations list now lol :P
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Good to see you back @Ash072 and will look forward to seeing more of your creations. Thank you very much for these wonderful words, a great pleasure to read :)
    Great to see you back too @Sorceress your creations are always a pleasure to see. A very big thank you again for the nomination and for your kind and beautiful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Good to see you back @Ash072 and will look forward to seeing more of your creations. Thank you very much for these wonderful words, a great pleasure to read :)
    Great to see you back too @Sorceress your creations are always a pleasure to see. A very big thank you again for the nomination and for your kind and beautiful words :)

You are most welcome! I know how good it can make you feel! I am still in disbelief over my nomination yesterday lol
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
    Goldeneye

Goldeneye, named after it's golden touches within the build, is a modern art deco/retro style starter. Chic and stylish, there are two double bedrooms, one bathroom and open plan office, kitchen, living and dining areas. Outdoor dining and bin storage, plus front drive and landscaping.

Download here

More pics here

AszeVtF.png

PczUgeU.jpg

FsZ3u0q.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Very elegant "Golden Eye", dear! :)
    Goldeneye is a very nice modern Art Deco starter home! :) The exterior design looks great! Very nice car port and driveway! The rocks look great lining the edges of the driveway. The yellow and white flowers look pretty in the front garden and complement well with the golden theme of the interior. The picnic table nook is very nice. It looks great how the rocks border off the area! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The golden Art Deco style wallpaper looks very nice! The golden patterned floor rugs add nice looks to the room areas. Nice kitchen nook where sims will enjoy sunshine coming in to the room through the kitchen window whilst cooking there. Very nice windows corner study desk alcove! Sims will have great views of the outdoors whilst using the computer there. The plant corner nook looks great! The fashion picture on the wall suits the Art Deco theme well. It looks very nice how the half walls are used to form the dining nook. The candle is a pretty touch on the table. The golden doors look very stylish. Very nice gold, black and white colour scheme of the bedrooms! It looks very nice! The wall patterns look nice and complement with the rest of the home. It looks nice that there are golden bedroom windows . Sims will enjoy waking up to sunslight coming in onto the beds.
    Many thanks for leaving your beautiful words @AIRIS6962 very much appreciated :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you so much for your wonderful review, you always make creations sound so lovely. Really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top