Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower WooHoo in TS4....!

13...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Also the ability to Shower Together.

Yes. They had this feature in Sims Social.
  • SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    @catloverplayer Well the showers in the sims 3 weren't that big either, so I don't see why it would be a problem in the sims 4.

Showers in TS4 are the same size as TS3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU48B-Oo98g

Exactly my thoughts! I call bullpucky on Sims 4 not being able to Woohoo in the shower stalls. It's just more laziness on EA's part and doesn't have anything to do w/the teen rating. We never saw anything but lots of steam and blurred pixels with Shower Woohoo in Sims 3, so there is no valid excuse not to have it now in Sims 4.

Don't believe everything you hear from the Sim Gurus... propaganda happens as part of the "explaining away" why we don't have key features that we have always had in previous generations of Sims.

Rage Against The Machine.
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited February 2017
    I hope we get this and the woohooer skill by next February. Now that I think about it, that skill would be really awesome for all of my player sims. The higher the skill, the more successful woohoo sims have. Lol. Maybe it could be a 5 level skill. :D:)
    Like I feel like shower woohoo, woohooer skill (5levels), Likes, Turn-On/Offs, Online dating would be a really great anniversary update for next year. I mean I want them sooner than later, but I could still wait.
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    edited February 2017
    @SnowWolf58 I don't think EA ever claimed that shower woohoo wasnt in the game because of the t rating. They said the woohooing skill was taken out because of the rating. Plus the shower woohoo didn't even come out until generations I think in the sims 3. We will probably get it sooner or later.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I went to have my Sims woohoo in the shower recently and got confused as to why I couldn't.

I think showering and taking a bath together would be nice to add, too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    I definitely support this.

In fact, I was just at the Romance Festival in my game, and all I could think, was that those public toilets next to it would be a perfect woohoo location. Let's have public toilet woohoo while we're at it!
    wJbomAo.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    kwanzaabot wrote: »
    Let's have public toilet woohoo while we're at it!

Ok, but now I'm thinking about how Sims always get that negative moodlet about having to use a gross public restroom and, just, ewwww :D
    Disgusting and hilarious!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited February 2017

In fact, I was just at the Romance Festival in my game, and all I could think, was that those public toilets next to it would be a perfect woohoo location. Let's have public toilet woohoo while we're at it!

Yes they could expand it to the public toilets. I mean you literally only had to add hearts and no other animation and you could have a new dimension in story telling.
    Also it would come in handy if you don't want to go all the way to your house / apartment and make the world more interactive :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

Yes they could expand it to the public toilets. I mean you literally only had to add hearts and no other animation and you could have a new dimension in story telling.
    Also it would come in handy if you don't want to go all the way to your house / apartment and make the world more interactive :)

If only we could put woohoo bushes at the romance festival.
  • JodainJodain Posts: 95 Member
    I would like this function back as well. It was so conventient, tbh. Being able to fill fun, relationship, and hygiene at the same time...
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I would like this feature back as well. Agreed, it was handy to get needs up.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I would like this feature back as well. Agreed, it was handy to get needs up.

Yeah, I want it back!
    a256aFi.gif