Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MAKING OF A PRINCESS ~a Selection Challenge || FINALE!!!! Up Now!

Comments

• Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Omg!!! I'm sooo ready for the next chapters!! I can wait to see how everyone does. I'm secretly hoping Julius has a brother for each of them
  • Options
    PlyrOwnerPlyrOwner Posts: 200 Member
    i read it all and it was awesome and lol Minez
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello lovelies! I am re-shooting a few of the wedding pictures :scream:<3<3<3

I fly down to Sydney on Wednesday 1 Feb and will be back late on the Sunday. I am hoping to post EVERYTHING ( :scream::scream::scream: ) my time on the Tuesday night after I get back. If not Tuesday (if I run into technical issues with my net - which is very common for me) that Friday! So Friday 10th Feb at the latest!

For anyone who is interested I am doing ANOTHER SELECTION CHALLENGE!!!!!!! :scream::scream::scream: with Julius son! Actually he has twin boys so another lucky lady might just land a royal :wink:

It is going to be a lets play on YouTube. So for anyone who is interested in having a girl feature in the next Selection Challenge head on over to this thread Casting Calling: The Making of a Princess ~ A Selection Challenge Season 2and post your girls with a link to them on the gallery or your Origin ID and make sure to tag while uploading with the hashtag #selectionchallenge

I will be posting small snippets and shots on the forum for people who aren't into youtube video so I'm not abandoning the forums.

I <3 you guys!

I will update on the Glittering Court as Well - unfortunately it won't be a long story format like this...think more short story :wink:

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @Irishsong - You asked what Skye's song was.... 100% Love Story Taylor Swift <3 I imagine its her singing hoping that he picks her :smile:
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    @kamio omg that's so cool you're doing another one after that!! can any of us enter or do you want to give others a chance who haven't had their girl in yet? :)
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    @Sel - Anyone is fine! I'd personally love repeaters <3
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Today?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Friday :wink:
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »

having problems again?
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    PlyrOwner wrote: »

having problems again?

No she's is/was away in Australia
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Hello lovelies! I am re-shooting a few of the wedding pictures :scream:<3<3<3

I fly down to Sydney on Wednesday 1 Feb and will be back late on the Sunday. I am hoping to post EVERYTHING ( :scream::scream::scream: ) my time on the Tuesday night after I get back. If not Tuesday (if I run into technical issues with my net - which is very common for me) that Friday! So Friday 10th Feb at the latest
    the last part is the reason i said that she was having problems with her internet, she came back from sydney on Sunday,HENCE me asking about her having problems aka INTERNET probs. I KNEW she was away. Considering we didnt get the final product today she has had internet problems
  • Options
    My internet was fine thankfully I was just exhausted! I passed out at 6pm! Hahahahahaha!
  • Options
    My internet was fine thankfully I was just exhausted! I passed out at 6pm! Hahahahahaha!
    just wondering!
  • Options
    *singing* I'm so excited!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Good get excited! Its only a few hours to go!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll probably be sleeping
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 41

~*~

Week 7.2

Tuesday , Day 43

Skye
    3rd Floor Balcony, Early Evening

Can I just sit for a moment in complete and utter happiness. This date was one of the most beautiful and simple dates yet. I don't really think it needs much explanation. These two were just hanging out and I was practically floating out of my seat because my heart felt so light.

Skye arrived perfectly on time for their date and Julius was shooting her all kinds of googly eyes as soon as he saw her.

11-12-16_8-58-00PM_zpswtrp1ab9.png

11-12-16_8-58-52PM_zps80gkmxe2.png

11-12-16_8-59-19PM_zpspyrg8z9y.png

Pretty scenic shot because uh...hellooooo Windenburg... it still blows me away with how beautiful it is!!!

11-12-16_8-59-41PM_zpselinzk3a.png

This was such an easy Gold Date - or maybe I am just a pro at Social Events now??? - but these two worked on their 'Deep Converstations' over breakfast and knocked it out of the park!

11-12-16_9-00-54PM_zpsoxlhl9om.png

11-12-16_9-01-01PM_zpsvcepvlrz.png

11-12-16_9-01-50PM_zpsmkzwm2gp.png

Yeah breakfast smelt good apparently :lol:

The two Soulmates spent most of the morning have a fantastic chat and as their time came to a close Julius couldn't resist pulling this dark haired beauty in for a kiss. I think he'd been hanging out for this sweet moment since he first saw her for their date. He was more than just a little keen. Say it with me now... NAW!!!

11-12-16_9-03-50PM_zpstobhmg2p.png

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Skye’s Tally: 57
    Friendship:100%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: Shall we say it again...daaaaaw <3

The Elite
    The Elite Room, Morning

The girls DEFINATELY noticed Skye's absence in the Elite Room when they took up their skill objects for the day, but it was coming pretty common place to be a girl short. The challenge was coming to a close and all of the girls had a feeling that he was no longer deciding if they were someone he enjoyed hanging out with, Julius had now switched to series. Julius was no longer spending time with them because they intrigued him, he was searching for the one amongst them that he COULDN'T be without. Skye made it for the last 2 hours of dedicated skilling and the room felt a little less empty. I can't believe that there are only six of the girls now! WHAT?!?!?!?! I could have sworn that there were 18 like a week ago.

11-12-16_9-16-32PM_zpsunhzithv.png
    Generally speaking I leave the girls in the Elite room once 12noon has rolled around. Skilling keeps the girls busy and Julius free to spend time with whoever he chooses without having to worry about prying eyes. I deliberately put the Elite Training room towards the front end of the castle. Haha!
    Sapphire is next on the date rotation and she was more than just a little excited to spend some time with the prince.
    Sapphire
    The Gardens, Afternoon

After a quick detour to her bedroom to 'Change Clothes' and 'Gussy Up' I sent Sapphire off on her date with the prince and if you recognise the setting you're observant! I re-vamped the same little balcony area that Julius and Viviana spent a magically evening together surrounded by the beautiful caressing scent of fresh red roses.

11-12-16_9-18-34PM_zpss3eywcjl.png

11-12-16_9-19-26PM_zpszbzcogzn.png

11-12-16_9-20-12PM_zps2297hofq.png

Their date started off on the right track...or what I am assuming Sapphire thought was the right track. Are you sitting down? Because if not I suggest that you take a seat.

11-12-16_9-20-27PM_zps7fltr1mv.png

[img][/img]

These two have a beautiful ease about them as well...but the light and friendly tone of their meeting changed the moment Julius grabbed Sapphire's hand gently resting her palm in his.

11-12-16_9-21-15PM_zpsvrntbzzs.png

"Sapphire, you know how special you are to me and I really enjoy spending time with you..."

11-12-16_9-21-06PM_zpsz2grmrqr.png

[img][/img]

"...and these last few weeks have been amazing..."

11-12-16_9-21-38PM_zpsedhdtctf.png

"..but,"

And that is where it all went down hill...that one little word but. I like you but, I enjoy being with you...but, but, BUT!

Yeah. Julius had been hoping that they could have a really beautiful friendship after things were all over, and he had ignorantly hoped that Sapphire would take it well. Dude? Have you met the girl? She is all 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and fire...how did the whole "I like you but..." converstation would go?

11-12-16_9-22-14PM_zps0gybynqf.png

11-12-16_9-22-18PM_zpsr0upbcou.png

She gave him an earful! And the poor guy...he looks just a little shell shocked. Oh you're not cool with this? Friends? No. Oh but I...errr. Ok... bye.

11-12-16_9-22-47PM_zpswyhrfdcf.png

Yeah there was no hug here. Sapphire just about stormed off. I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go...look at their confident flirty gate...her heart may have been broken but she was strutting out of there with her head held high. You go girl and find your happy ending!

11-12-16_9-23-58PM_zpswhvyrs9j.png

11-12-16_9-24-23PM_zpsew9w5rks.png

The girls didn't even get a goodbye. I'm just about thinking that they never do! I am a heartless simmer who enjoys making them sweat and wondering where their friend has gone..until she just never returns and they have the moment of shock and realisation. None the less...I will miss Sapphire and her blue haired 🐸🐸🐸🐸...actually I missed her so much that I actually spend a few in game weeks at the end of this challenge playing out her happy ending because I am sooo in love with how her life played out! None the less...On with the show!

Ella
    The Terrace, Evening

I have been planning this date for months - and I literally mean months! Ever since I saw the pose pack for tango...It just had to happen. I found soooo many beautiful dresses for this date...but I like the one that I went with...there was another one that I had hoped to showcase but sometimes you go where the inspiration takes you and that was too a dusky, fairy light wonderland where Julius and Ella had a magical night under the stars in each other's arms.

11-12-16_11-20-09PM_zpsrh2d4rii.png

11-12-16_11-20-08PM_zpsu7z8wx6w.png

11-12-16_11-20-10nbspPM_zpspqzhuyjc.png

11-12-16_11-20-21nbspPM_zpsfbefnxst.png

Yeah... I took alot of shots of their dance...because it was a big moment for me. I was finaly realise a date I had planned for months! Excuse the spam!

11-12-16_11-21-10nbspPM_zpskso6ob6q.png

11-12-16_11-21-11nbspPM_zpskxj2ogo1.png

11-12-16_11-22-31nbspPM_zpsreclgzde.png

11-12-16_11-22-38nbspPM_zpswm0bpsr5.png

11-12-16_11-22-56nbspPM_zps0o5z9jb1.png

11-12-16_11-23-10nbspPM_zps8jh0ekxt.png

11-12-16_11-23-50nbspPM_zpslvjur6kt.png

11-12-16_11-23-59nbspPM_zpswkjgnykz.png

I love the curve on Ella's body in this shot! Dang she looks like she can dance! Whoever said Tango wasn't hot has not seen these two together. P.S. This actually isn't a pose pack. It poses were a little too impersonal and intense for what I was going for. This is actually a movement pack/pose by an amazing creator who has a number of different latin dances. If I cant find a link I'll post it here...if it's not here its safe to assume that I forgot... this is where Google is my best friend. Haha! :wink:

11-12-16_11-25-57nbspPM_zpsrale8uha.png

11-12-16_11-26-12nbspPM_zpsmxofd5wn.png

11-12-16_11-26-18nbspPM_zpslgxuydtl.png

11-12-16_11-26-41nbspPM_zpsjqw3zv90.png

11-12-16_11-26-48nbspPM_zpsohmrdxek.png

Ok enough with the dancing shots and creative angles. I was mesmerized ok...still kind am...anyway. They did actually do things that worked towards their Date Goals...

...Like talk...

11-12-16_11-28-46nbspPM_zpsg8xhkocu.png

11-12-16_11-28-30nbspPM_zpsqa1au9we.png

...and have dinner...

11-12-16_11-33-38nbspPM_zpsvj4nedzg.png

11-12-16_11-34-06nbspPM_zpsiqx9md7w.png

11-12-16_11-34-29nbspPM_zpsg1xkcqfk.png

..and kiss...

11-12-16_11-35-55nbspPM_zpsrfspy4or.png

.... a few times...

11-12-16_11-37-02nbspPM_zpskn3thehl.png

Date Overview
    Date Medal: Gold|Legendary Skye’s Tally: 52
    Friendship:100%
    Romance: 100%
    Extras: I need a cold shower...

~*~

And that is another chapter done and dusted. The High tea is up next! Oooooooooh!
  • Options
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 42.1

~*~

WARNING!!! This post is pic heavy and I've put most in spoilers. Regardless... DO NOT QOUTE THIS POST!!! It'll break the thread otherwise!

Week 7.3

Wednesday , Day 44

All
    The Grand Hotel Ball Room, Early Evening

What's that? It's challenge time and the mid-week group event all rolled in to one! Get excited!!! For those following the Challenge rules this is the Elite Challenge 'High Tea Event'...

...and what would a monumental occasion like this be without a few promo pictures? Here are our remaining Elite! From Left to Right: Savannah and Skye in the front row and Ella, Dominique and Ariana in the back row.

11-14-16_11-16-19PM_zpsj0ayfxxa.png

...and the group photo!!!

11-13-16_11-36-18nbspAM_zpsckolr8rt.png

From Left to Right: Ming (In the purple dress), Dominique (In the red dress at the front), Alexa (in the orange dress at the back), Valentina (In the light purple/pink dress in the middle), Delia (In the green dress at the back), Ella (In the green/blue dress at the front), Chloe )In the orange dress in the back), The Queen (In the Champagne dress in the middle row), Ariana (In the Yellow and Blue dress in the front), Princess Lydia (In the champagne dress inthe middle), Violet (In the purple in the back), Sixella (In the purple in the back), Skye (In the pinky purple dress at the front), Sapphire (In the light grey dress in the middle), Prism (In the champagne dress in the back), Savannah (In the silver and blue dress in the front) and Viviana (In the red dress in the middle).

Autumn and Addison were actually at the event - they just had to take a bathroom break...or atleast that is the excuse I am rolling with and Sophie, well... she signed up for the Glittering Court, she is commited elsewhere and chasing her own happy ending. I think it's best to leave her in peace. Really...I didn't invite her too the event and I decided as soon as I signed her up for the Glitter Court that she was cutting all ties with her life at the Palace...unless you know...she marries a nobleman...in which case the royal life and the palace are apart of her life anyway...but you know separate from the Selection and in her life in their own right. Ok so she marries a nobleman...shh!!! Spoiler alert!

I actually spent ages on this room. I was sooo keen for City Living and I couldn't imagine a more perfect setting for a Royal High Tea.

11-14-16_10-12-46nbspPM_zpsbyqixybl.png

11-14-16_10-12-50nbspPM_zpshtckqhj7.png

Anyway... I invited all of the females connected to the Selection Challenge that I could think of and I was more than just a little excited. I can't wait to show you what has become of the girls eliminated since they left the palace!!! One girl in particular I am excited about, she become a favourite of mine post challenge <3<3<3

~*~

The Elite waited excitedly for their friends to arrive. This would be the first time since the start of the competion that all of the girls would be in the same place.

11-14-16_10-13-13nbspPM_zpszofkyiva.png

The girls trickled in slowly - I mean there were 20 of them all spawning at the one location...it was going to take awhile! (click the spoiler to see)

Autumn, Delia, Addison and Viviana were the first cabs off of the rank...

11-14-16_10-15-06nbspPM_zpsh9hi1bge.png

Viviana, Addison and Autumn

11-14-16_10-16-00nbspPM_zpsdc5kimfx.png

Viviana and Addison

11-14-16_10-16-38nbspPM_zpsfdpnpdqh.png

Autumn, Viviana, Addison and Delia

and it was an overwhelming stream of familiar faces for a good five minutes.

11-14-16_10-21-30nbspPM_zpsne4fx8rk.png

Autumn and Skye Hugging

11-14-16_10-22-07nbspPM_zpsticik3kn.png

Savannah and Delia having a hug

11-14-16_10-23-24nbspPM_zpss2sxjdek.png

Viviana and Ella taking a Selfie

The Girls were happy to see each other...

11-14-16_10-25-05nbspPM_zpssixhm8dc.png

Skye and Autumn taking a Selfie

Hugs were handed around like they were going out of style...

11-14-16_10-28-09nbspPM_zpscksrx4zh.png

Chloe, Savannah, Ariana, Ming and Dominique

11-14-16_10-29-35nbspPM_zpsnyyfobqm.png

Valentina and Sapphire entering as Ariana and Savannah watch on

11-14-16_10-30-17nbspPM_zpsh9ordt8w.png

Dominique and Ming taking a selfie

and there were ALOT of selfies...and I mean ALOT!

11-14-16_10-31-09nbspPM_zpstkpljzeh.png

11-14-16_10-32-32nbspPM_zpshg8vfeer.png

Alexa - Blonde in the Orange

11-14-16_10-32-41nbspPM_zpsbvelwxsc.png

New wifey Violet (Red head wearing a purple top and white skirt) even managed to pry herself away from her husband and make it to the event!

11-14-16_10-28-00nbspPM_zps5ir4p1sl.png

[/spoiler]

So I guess that it is time to get into it then hey? Seeing as this was a challenge and I promised an overview of the girls lives since the Selection I'm going to get straight down to business.

Starting with Violet!

Violet, Autumn, Addison and Skye were all very quick to find each other and laughed themselves silly catching up.

"I got married!" Violet squealed, beaming from ear to ear! He is so amazing!' Violet gushed, glowing from her new love, "It was a really beautiful ceremony. I wanted to wait until the Selection was over so that I could invite you Skye but I couldn't wait!"

Violet's Story

Violet married her hunk of a man Conner in a purple themed wedding <3

11-07-16_9-53-42nbspPM_zpssn5nfrgq.png

11-07-16_9-55-45nbspPM_zpswdusbxpy.png

11-07-16_9-55-51nbspPM_zpsrvjl0fy3.png

11-07-16_10-00-05nbspPM_zpsrpgb8sfh.png

Alexa, Autumn and Violet's Cousin served as bridesmaids...

11-07-16_9-54-51nbspPM_zpszpjjhakq.png

...and most of the recently Eliminated were invited to the happy occasion <3

11-07-16_10-01-56nbspPM_zpscfbzrnmk.png

11-07-16_10-02-16nbspPM_zpsfhiiue3a.png

[img][/img]

11-07-16_10-00-50nbspPM_zpss8xtmzlx.png

Yes that is sophie wearing a white dress to a wedding! Sooo rude! She's lucky that the bride was in lilac! (This was before the Glitter court) Speaking of the bride and groom the two enjoyed a lovely trip to granite falls...

11-07-16_10-44-41nbspPM_zps0kgm0y1s.png

11-08-16_3-21-30nbspPM_zpsvcnxdqvw.png

11-08-16_3-21-46nbspPM_zps40pkwrzi.png

11-08-16_3-26-00nbspPM_zpsunhfs3xe.png

...and came back with a plus 1. All of that woohoo had to lead somewhere :scream:

11-07-16_10-45-08nbspPM_zpsrpwcjtlo.png

"Yep! It's offical, I'm pregnant! 16 weeks!" Violet announced happily.

11-14-16_10-39-07nbspPM_zpsgmw8c4c4.png

"What!" Skye exclaimed grinning from ear to ear, "Oh my goodness Violet that is so exciting. Congratulations!"

11-14-16_10-39-35nbspPM_zpsx8qviizv.png

"Naw, thanks ladies. We are really excited. What about you though Autumn?" Violet asked, "I've been following Addison on Social Media so I know all about your life in the big city...but what have you been up too?"

11-14-16_10-39-14nbspPM_zpscjc8d251.png

"Well actually," Autumn laughed, "I moved in with Addison. We are housemates."

11-14-16_10-43-00nbspPM_zpsm87ao5rc.png

"What!" Violet exclaimed, "I had no idea! You guys had me going! Man, pregnancy brain has hit me already!"

The girls broke out laughing.

11-14-16_10-43-24nbspPM_zpsjmpr9iea.png

"Yeah, I'm actually really enjoying it. San Myshuno is so beautiful. It's exactly what I needed to get back into my art. There is so much inspiration in this city!"

Addison and Autumn's Story

I love the bright colors in their apartment! Autumn and Addison switched rooms when she moved in....the corner window was the perfect place to draw inspiration for her paintings! #friendshipgoals

11-03-16_7-29-25nbspPM_zpstcy8pmao.png

11-03-16_7-32-18nbspPM_zpstqoqrepa.png

11-03-16_7-34-01nbspPM_zpsydtoeai4.png

And that's where I'll leave this post and pick up straight away in the next one.

• Options
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 42.2

~*~

Cont.
    "So what about you," Ella said turning to Valentina who had spent the last ten minutes with a smug look onher face, "How have you been since you left the Selection?"

11-14-16_10-46-25PM_zpsdr15zhd6.png

11-14-16_10-46-33PM_zps3rlrceof.png

"Who? Me?" Valentina asked with mock surprise, all too eager to share her story...

11-14-16_10-47-44PM_zps9iagngyb.png

"I'm engaged," she said with a wicked grin flashing a rather large pink diamond positioned perfectly on her ring finger.

11-14-16_10-45-41PM_zpsvthpbp7p.png

"WHAT!?!?!" Ariana coughed out, "Weren't you eliminated like last week?"
    11-14-16_10-47-28PM_zps5g6wfcop.png

"Oh ladies," Valentina tittered at the looks of shock and horro on their faces, "I don't waste any time. He's a top councilman in Willow Creek. His family have lead there for generations. The good ones go fast. I'm not silly."

11-14-16_10-45-09PM_zpsy6qhraql.png

Valentina's Story

Valentina really had wasted NO time what so ever. Valentina had met the Count on her first night away from the palace...
    11-15-16_11-30-06AM_zpsfjolc8fn.png

11-15-16_11-30-18AM_zps1jotcall.png
    11-15-16_11-31-25AM_zpsjfuo6a1u.png

And had him ensnared and under her spell in minutes.

"Wow, ok..." Ella commented, "Err...Ming! What about you? What's going on in your life? Anyone special?

"Oh yes," Valentina said mockingly, "I'm dieing to know,"

11-14-16_10-47-38PM_zpsrdb39tgn.png

"Well," Ming swallowed, shooting Valentina a sideways glance before turning back to Ariana with a small smile, "I kind of...I mean - there is sort of someone yes.."

11-14-16_10-46-49PM_zpsoyyyi1dn.png

"Really?" Ariana smiled, "Ming you have to tell us!"

"He's name is Jonathan. He is a politican in Newcrest. He really is very sweet."

11-14-16_10-45-31PM_zpsipkmrsba.png

Ming's Story

These two are super cute together. I have all kinds of happy and light feelings when I think back on their relationship...

11-15-16_11-18-25AM_zpspuek6es4.png
    11-15-16_11-20-03AM_zpsvp4nzncj.png

It was a slow burn for these two but they are very happy together. There is a true tenderness between them and I expect that they will be engaged soon :smile"

"Oh Ming," Ella smiled, "I am so happy for you!"

11-14-16_10-47-10PM_zpslcwi7xnk.png

"HEY!" Savannah called from across the room, "Guys! Come here! You HAVE to hear Viviana's story."

~*~

11-14-16_10-51-06PM_zpscdob4e22.png

"Well," Viviana blushed, I opened up my own resturant. It's something that I always wanted to do."
    11-14-16_10-50-13PM_zpsagqamkss.png

"I started off with a little corner cafe on the main land and it was so successful that I was able to open a luxury resturant on the pier."

11-14-16_10-50-51PM_zpsf0fxqaz0.png

"Wait, no way!" Delia interuppted, "You don't mean La Perdo do you? We got there ALL of the time!"

Viviana laughed, "I know."

11-14-16_10-50-18PM_zpsjnazj0fk.png

"What," Delia looked at her confused, "But we've never seen you there! I know. I'm usually closing down the cafe when La Perdo opens, my - uh" Viviana's blush deepens, "My boyfriend runs the place for me."

"Viviana!" Savannah gasphed, "I cant believe how much we have missed!"

"I know!" Ella agreed, "Hey, whatever happened to Sophie? She isn't here tonight."

11-14-16_10-49-47PM_zpshluwvtyh.png

"Oh, that-" Delia frowned, "We don't really talk that much anymore. Addison talks to her sometimes - I catch up with her everynow and then - Sophie's run off to join some silly mail order bride knock off thing. It's called the Glittering Court. They train the girls up and marry them off to rich business men and foreign lords. She's completely absorbed by it! She's stopped talking to addison and everything. It's ridicluous!"

11-14-16_10-51-49PM_zpspaf18dh9.png

11-14-16_10-51-27PM_zpszq4hgdsl.png

"Hey," Skye interuppted, "I know that place! I almost joined up a few months back. It's not that bad."

11-14-16_10-59-28PM_zps2dzpdjai.png

Ella choked on her drink suddenly, causing the girls to follow her gaze to Prism and Sixela in the corner of the room.

11-14-16_11-00-56PM_zpsyfrkezke.png
    11-14-16_11-01-02PM_zpszdtoukvr.png

"When did that happen?" Ella coughed out?

Vivana laughed heartily, "It's been going on for months now! You guys really are missing out on the best part of this whole challenge."

11-14-16_11-01-32PM_zpsfttjuusp.png

~*~

"I can't believe how much everyone has changed and moved on with their lives since leaving."

11-14-16_11-03-22PM_zpsu2vkps7m.png

"Ha!" Chloe chuckled, "You are one to talk! Valentina has been out for what, a week? You've been out two days!"

11-14-16_11-04-00PM_zpstp8ykeju.png

Sapphire blushed deeper than Ming. Dominqiue gasped, "What Sapphire, already?"

11-14-16_11-04-15PM_zpsaxkc73gg.png

"It's only just started..." at the looks on everyone's faces, the blue haired live wire continued, "His name is Jasper ok...and I really don't want it getting out. He's only just asked me out on a date."

11-14-16_11-03-50PM_zpsvfflfr05.png

"Well you better keep us update! If Valentina, Ming or Violet are anything to go off, you BETTER tell us if anything...anything at all happens!" Dominqiue pressed.

11-14-16_11-03-32PM_zpstq1qible.png

"I will," Sapphire smiled, "I promise."

11-14-16_11-05-38PM_zpsccjhiqyw.png

~*~

And with that happy cliff hanger of a note, I am going to leave you with a few happy snaps of the evening and pick it up next time!
    11-13-16_11-16-33AM_zpsjmjaxmme.png

11-13-16_11-17-27AM_zpsudmg3bwk.png
    11-14-16_11-05-47PM_zpswgwjmmva.png

11-14-16_11-05-59PM_zps3jidcayu.png
    11-14-16_11-06-08PM_zpspvahz1nn.png

11-14-16_11-09-16PM_zpsdxj40clv.png
    11-14-16_11-11-15PM_zpsrbarfazy.png

11-14-16_11-12-40PM_zpsqhqjagba.png
    11-14-16_11-12-51PM_zps2m3mcgqt.png

~*~

A few pictures of the eliminated girls lives I didn't feature but had to share anyway!

11-03-16_7-37-34PM_zps2cvseoqm.png

11-01-16_4-28-54PM_zps1dxbjxzs.png
    Vivana's partner at their corner cafe - business is booming!

11-03-16_11-29-20PM_zpsguxqf09w.png

11-03-16_8-08-05PM_zpsfjto9tfh.png

Ok my lovelies I am leaving it here for the night! I am exhausted!!!!!!!!!!! I had a old friend pop around for a visit that I was not expecting - It was amazing catching up after so long. Anyway...never fear the finale is almost here :smile:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow! What an update! Loved every moment! (Especially that hot date with Ella and all the dancing!) And Violet sure got her a cutie pie!!! Fun to catch up with all the girls. You outdid yourself on this one!!! <3:love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Eeep! So wonderful! And Prism and Silexa? Wow. Here i thought we were finally going to have the conclusion. You play with my heart strings, @Kamio
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited February 2017
    Woah, so much happened! Such lovely dates <3
    And I loved catching up with the other girls, the high-tea is very cute!
    Sad to see Sapphire go, though!
    But we're getting closer to the end and I'm so so sooo curious whom will steal prince's heart!

Thanks for all the updates!
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    :) loooovvvveeeed this!!!! It was exciting to see everyone's story continue, I've gotten so attached. I'm super excited about the finale tho...please don't keep me waiting to long
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    It's so nice to hear about the other girls! And Sixela and Prism are truly an odd couple but I think they make it work.
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I agree, it's nice that you let us know what are the other girls up to. Glad I could see Val again. She didn't waste any time, she's going to become a noblewoman after all. :D
    Sixela and Prism? Just wow!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi