Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
FzWOQ8X.jpg
Banner created by the lovely Maladi777

Denizens of The Sims Forums, I come bearing an Amazon Story B)

The WordPress Blog can be found here.

A warning about content: This story starts off very tame, but eventually grows into something a bit more risqué; some delicate viewers might find the chapters from 16 onward too hot to handle.

Thou hast been duly noted.

fChDk0K.png

The Amazons were first created to educate humanity in the ways of righteousness and equality of the sexes; brought to life by the Goddesses of Olympus from the souls of women whose lives had been cut short by the ignorance of men.
FzWOQ8X.jpg
Post edited by WagonFruit on

Comments

• nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Man. I've been a silent fan of the Amazon Challenge. This is looking great!
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    They are a guilty pleasure, aren't they? <3 Thanks so much for taking the time!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Great start! Love the Egyptian flavor and legend.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Queen Bastet is such a natural beauty! I love this so far, and the way you've staged the scenes is lovely. Looking forward to future updates!
    uduVcAP.png
    @pammiechick
    Thank you very much! And thanks for taking the time to check it out :)

@LadyLobster
    I appreciate your lovely comments! There are definitely updates coming very soon :D
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Good morning Fellow Simmers! I bring you the next chapter in the life of Tribe Sima-Mighdall...after much hemming and hawing (and writing and re-writing) I've made the creative choice to juxtapose formal narration with candid dialogue; I hope it works and I hope you enjoy! <3
    x ♥ x
    x ♥ x

Once the Jewel of the Amazon Nation of Al Simhara, the Great City of Sima-Mighdall now lay utterly deserted.

oasisspr.jpg

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    This chapter had me laughing! Sounds like Bastet's "first forays into the world of woohoo" were a lot of fun. I'm a fan of the dialogue and emojis you added--they definitely added to the humor.

I knew those Al Simhara screenshots looked familiar. Beautiful, creative scenes once again.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    Many thank yous! I think she did have a good time; she sure started rolling up some interesting whims after that! >:)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Really loving this! I had no idea what the Amazon challenge was so I really loved your introduction and was super impressed by all your screenshots. Also those huts are amazing, and the Queen is gorgeous as well! I'll definitely be following along. :)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    @Heckstress17
    I had no idea what the Amazon challenge was
    :o It's simlit-crack, that's what the Amazon Challenge is! Thanks for checking it out; I'm stoked you like it :D

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    I've said this already, but - absolutely gorgeous screenshots. And entertainingly written. :) Bastet is beautiful.
    Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
    @MedleyMisty
    Thanks Misty <3 I'll pass the compliment on to my laptop!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Good morning everyone! I'm pleased to bring you some more Amazony good times...this is the longest chapter so far too, whew!

Last chapter:

01-31-17_6-47-25c2a0am.png

Queen Bastet invited Kadhi into her bed in order to begin to shed the trappings of priestesshood...Kadhi was jazzed; Emil was bummed.

Also Athena gave her some tough love about always praying to solve her problems, and Bastet took up painting for stress management.

Onward!

FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Eeee a nooboo! (Even if it's just a boy and not the princess the tribe requires...) That's hilarious how the risky woohoo mod seems to throw a wrench in so many stories with surprise pregnancies. (But a very adorable wrench!) This update didn't feel long at all...I want more!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Aw what a shame your plans for the guys to fight for Bastet got ruined, but like you said the tribe is small so little Eten is welcome. You're doing such an awesome job with this. Can't wait for the next update!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
    I wasn't going to post this one again until Thursday, but we're all snowed in here; not much to do but drink tea and blog sims!

@LadyLobster
    I have mine set really low too! I think it fits though, I don't imagine they've got access to really good birth control in ancient Al Simhara :D

@Heckstress17
    Thanks muchly! I think I'd be a terrible Amazon; I love all the nooboos, boys and girls. <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Due to the unusual amount of snow we're currently experiencing, I've had a couple unplanned days off work...naturally more simming has been the result, so here's an extra-early Amazon chapter, because why not?

Last chapter:

01-31-17_3-49-06c2a0pm.png

Queen Bastet got herself in the family way by Emil on accident, then popped out a golden-haired prince she named Aten.

Everyone except Emil got sick (apparently Emil has hax).

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Let it snow, if it means more early updates! I love the dynamic between the members of the tribe so far. I'm glad little Aten (who is too stinking cute) has a father figure, even if his own father is too caught up in his worries. Athena demands more nooboos! ...Okay, a random person on the forum demands more nooboos.

And that's not a toy schoolbus, it's clearly some kind of ancient golden artifact that holds great significance to long-lost civilizations.
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster
    And more nooboos Athena/Forum-Person shall have! :D
    I had a sneaky peek at YA-Aten...when the cuteness wears off, oh boy is that an interesting looking kid!
    And that's not a toy schoolbus, it's clearly some kind of ancient golden artifact that holds great significance to long-lost civilizations.
    Probably some new fangled chariot thing those pesky Romans invented!

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Just started to read this challange, and loving it so far! I quite like the amazon challange, maybe I'll start doing it myself one day
    @Aehnyx
    You definitely should, it's lots of fun! If you blog about it, send me the link, I'd love to read it!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited May 2017
    And here we are with another chapter! Thanks so very much @everyone who's been reading and commenting; you guys are awesome <3

Last chapter...

02-04-17_8-12-03c2a0am.png

Things sunk pretty far south for Sima-Mighdall with a string of unfortunate events that nearly culminated in the premature death of poor Kadhi.

Emil fished.  Bastet fretted.  Aten toddlerfied.

Onward!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Another smashing update!
    I really love the way you do your storytelling. :blush:
    I hope next time around, for your sake and Bastet, she'll finally have a girl! :tongue:

Happy Simming!
    Thank you @Aehnyx I really hope she does too, poor woman! :/
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    A new nooboo! Emil's interactions with his son were just the cutest thing. Can't wait to see what the two princes look like when they grow up. Loved this chapter! But Athena still demands more nooboos... (Now I'm picturing a tribe consisting entirely of wild toddlers.)
    uduVcAP.png