Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    zeebem10 wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Zach, but online I tend to go by Zee. I was first introduced to The Sims by my dad when I was 8, and I've loved playing ever since! I'm a sophomore in high school. I've never really played too much with packs, so I've slowly been realizing just how awesome they are, and have been buying some when affordable. Anyway, I want to end up as a writer of some sort, through screenwriting, being a novelist, or otherwise. So, for me, The Sims has always been a cool way to play out different stories and get the creative juices flowing. Plus, I really enjoy making Sims in CAS, and I tend to put a lot of effort into the Sims I create.

Happy Simming, and have a great rest of your day! :smile:

Hello @zeebem10 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you were introduced to simming by your Dad when you were a young child. It is great that you have enjoyed being a simmer ever since! I hope that your school studies continue to go well.
    It is great that you are discovering the features, activities and build/buy mode and cas items that come with packs! They add many enjoyable things to our games! The sales of packs through Origin and other stores often reduce the cost of packs quite a bit!
    It is special that you are planning a career in writing.Writing is a very special way of expressing our creativity. It is nice that you bring your enjoyment of writing into the Sims game, and enjoy sims story writing.
    Creating sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! The sims 4 cas tools are very helpful in creating sims that reflect how we want them to look like. It is great designing them , then working out their outfits for the various categories .
    Happy simming! :)
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    Hey fellow Simmers,

My name is Faze, i'm from Toronto,Canada and have been a long time sims fan since The Sims 1. My favorite series so far is The sims 3.As i used to play it religously and upload my created sims and my favourtie character was LIAM O'DOURKE.

I am geek and gamer, i love playing Xbox - (the types of games i play are Forza 3, NHL 17, Titan Fall 3). The sims is the only PC game i play. After watching few gameplay streams on Twitch, today i finally decided to upgrade to The Sims 4, and reclly excited to play it :)

I'm hoping really excited for the new upgrade to The Sims 4 and also meet fellow Sim fans on here, and learn about the new features and hope to share upload my sims with you all.

Hey fellow Simmers,

My name is Faze, i'm from Toronto,Canada and have been a long time sims fan since The Sims 1. My favorite series so far is The sims 3.As i used to play it religously and upload my created sims and my favourtie character was LIAM O'DOURKE.

I am geek and gamer, i love playing Xbox - (the types of games i play are Forza 3, NHL 17, Titan Fall 3). The sims is the only PC game i play. After watching few gameplay streams on Twitch, today i finally decided to upgrade to The Sims 4, and reclly excited to play it :)

I'm hoping really excited for the new upgrade to The Sims 4 and also meet fellow Sim fans on here, and learn about the new features and hope to share upload my sims with you all.

Hello @fazemanpress :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours over the time simming, creating sims and building/furnishing homes for your sims ! Liam O'Dourke is a great sim!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing a variety of games. You would enjoy choosing what game to play depending on how you are feeling that day and what type of game you feel like playing.
    It is exciting that you have upgraded to Sims 4 today ! That is great! Happy sims 4 simming!
    This Sims 4 site has very helpful guides to the sims 4 game .
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and learn new helpful information about playing the game.
  • LacedMetalLacedMetal Posts: 75 Member
    Hello, fellow Sims fans! I hope that all is going well for you today, and that you've been able to enjoy some part of the day.

I am LacedMetal, or Lace for short. I'm a resident of Florida, and enjoy gaming with the company of my very lazy cats.

I've been playing sims since the 1st game, though most of my builds have fallen into the ether of "new game" accidental deletion (whoops!). My love for all things dark was bolstered with the release of the Vampires expansion. It's about time! Now, if we could just get custom apartment builds.... I'd have my favorite things from Sims 3. 4 is currently my favorite of all of them, because I feel drawn into the interface and toolset of this version. I hope to share lots of builds, and enjoy the fruits of everyone's creativity shared within the community.

My other loves include art (sculpting, graphite, acrylic, and sometimes digital), and League of Legends. It really feels like my whole life is centered around creativity, and I would not have it any other way.
    LacedMetal wrote: »
    Hello, fellow Sims fans! I hope that all is going well for you today, and that you've been able to enjoy some part of the day.

I am LacedMetal, or Lace for short. I'm a resident of Florida, and enjoy gaming with the company of my very lazy cats.

I've been playing sims since the 1st game, though most of my builds have fallen into the ether of "new game" accidental deletion (whoops!). My love for all things dark was bolstered with the release of the Vampires expansion. It's about time! Now, if we could just get custom apartment builds.... I'd have my favorite things from Sims 3. 4 is currently my favorite of all of them, because I feel drawn into the interface and toolset of this version. I hope to share lots of builds, and enjoy the fruits of everyone's creativity shared within the community.

My other loves include art (sculpting, graphite, acrylic, and sometimes digital), and League of Legends. It really feels like my whole life is centered around creativity, and I would not have it any other way.

Hello @LacedMetal :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have your cats with you when they are simming! :) They would like watching you playing The Sims!
    It is great that you have been playing since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed building many different types, styles and themes of homes and venues in the different versions of the Sims.
    The new Vampires pack is great! It is great that you are enjoying having it in your game.
    It is special and nice that you upload your creations to the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy having them in their games. It is so nice seeing the creativity of the simming community, expressed through the builds they create!
    It is very nice that you enjoy doing art . It would be both special for you as you are creating the art, as well those who see the resulting artwork.
  • Violin_Simmer76Violin_Simmer76 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! I'm ViolinSimmer and I just started the sims 3 years ago. I like building alot, though I haven't done it in a while. I'm really bad at introducing myself O_O
    Hello! I'm ViolinSimmer and I just started the sims 3 years ago. I like building alot, though I haven't done it in a while. I'm really bad at introducing myself O_O

Hello @Violin_Simmer76 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for three years. Simming is lots of fun!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is special designing homes that suit our sims household and then seeing our sims living in them. It is great that we can create homes and venues of so many different styles, themes and types in the game!
  • MetaWolfieMetaWolfie Posts: 3 New Member
    *whisles* Hello, everyone! I'm Meta! owo/

To be honest, I've been playing Sims since long ago (yep TS1 and it's messed up owo') ten years (maybe?) ago, played a bit of mobile version, and finally got TS4 this month. Woo!

I'm an addicted gamer and an artist! If I don't play games, I usually draws some stuff. Real random stuff.

My life can be a bit of busy cause I'm living alone in a city, and I'll be able to get online each holiday or when I have an internet connection.

So this is all I say...? Um yeah. That's all. ;)
    MetaWolfie wrote: »
    *whisles* Hello, everyone! I'm Meta! owo/

To be honest, I've been playing Sims since long ago (yep TS1 and it's messed up owo') ten years (maybe?) ago, played a bit of mobile version, and finally got TS4 this month. Woo!

I'm an addicted gamer and an artist! If I don't play games, I usually draws some stuff. Real random stuff.

My life can be a bit of busy cause I'm living alone in a city, and I'll be able to get online each holiday or when I have an internet connection.

So this is all I say...? Um yeah. That's all. ;)

Hello @MetaWolfie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original sims 1 , and have now bought sims 4 this month. Happy sims 4 simming!
    It is nice that you are an artist. You would enjoy expressing your creativity through your drawings. You would like having the sims in your game working on their painting skill.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Grumpy greetings everyone,

I am the Grumpy Blowfish*.

I've been a fan of The Sims for roughly 15 years, started with Sims 1, then quickly moved on to 2 and stuck with it until I recently bought a new computer that couldn't properly handle that old game anymore. I skipped Sims 3 and directly moved on to 4, amazed by the new CAS and its many possibilities to edit not only sims' faces and hairstyles, but their bodies as well, a feature that didn't exist in Sims 2. As a novelist, I do not only play the game for fun, but also use it to bring my characters to life, visually recreate scenes from my novels, and get inspired for new ones. I also used Sims 2 to shoot a few short films and a series that ended up on YouTube a couple years ago, but I have yet to see if I can do the same with Sims 4.

Anyway, that's a lot of yada yada from my side, I just thought it was about time to join a forum after all those years, so here I am.

* My name here is GrumpyGlowfish because Blowfish was already taken on Origin, and I decided to go by the same name here.
    Grumpy greetings everyone,

I am the Grumpy Blowfish*.

I've been a fan of The Sims for roughly 15 years, started with Sims 1, then quickly moved on to 2 and stuck with it until I recently bought a new computer that couldn't properly handle that old game anymore. I skipped Sims 3 and directly moved on to 4, amazed by the new CAS and its many possibilities to edit not only sims' faces and hairstyles, but their bodies as well, a feature that didn't exist in Sims 2. As a novelist, I do not only play the game for fun, but also use it to bring my characters to life, visually recreate scenes from my novels, and get inspired for new ones. I also used Sims 2 to shoot a few short films and a series that ended up on YouTube a couple years ago, but I have yet to see if I can do the same with Sims 4.

Anyway, that's a lot of yada yada from my side, I just thought it was about time to join a forum after all those years, so here I am.

* My name here is GrumpyGlowfish because Blowfish was already taken on Origin, and I decided to go by the same name here.

Hello @GrumpyGlowfish :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original sims 1. The cas tools in Sims 4 are very helpful in allowing us to express our creativity as we create sims that look just how we want them to look like. It is very enjoyable using the cas tools!
    It is very special that you make simforms of the characters from your novels and use the Sims to recreate the scenes from your writings. It sounds great! It would great for you to make YouTube videos of the lives of your sims. Simmers would enjoy watching them.
  • 14hours14hours Posts: 82 Member
    Hello fellow simmers :)

I've been playing the sims since I was a little girl, possibly since the series started! I've never been part of a sims community and recently found out about the legacy challenge so I started my own and wanted to document it.

I'm mainly here to connect with other story tellers and wordpress users but I also want to be part of a large community!
    B6dXq3o.png
    14hours wrote: »
    Hello fellow simmers :)

I've been playing the sims since I was a little girl, possibly since the series started! I've never been part of a sims community and recently found out about the legacy challenge so I started my own and wanted to document it.

I'm mainly here to connect with other story tellers and wordpress users but I also want to be part of a large community!

Hello @14hours :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming since you were a young child. It is special that simming acoompanied your childhood and teens. It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! I hope that your legacy challenge goes very well and that you enjoy writing the story of the lives of your sims. It is enjoyable reading the sim stories written by fellow simmers!
  • staciepandastaciepanda Posts: 20 Member
    Hi My name is Stacie and I have been a massive fan of the sims since the first ever creation. I still remeber rushing home from school everyday and even forgetting to do my homework cause I got so caught up in the game. Sims is my happy place. It's where I go when I need to get away from the real world and distract myself from what is going on in the real world. I am hoping to start a youtube channel and try and complete every single Sims 4 challenge on there and hoping to get into twitch too.
    Hi My name is Stacie and I have been a massive fan of the sims since the first ever creation. I still remeber rushing home from school everyday and even forgetting to do my homework cause I got so caught up in the game. Sims is my happy place. It's where I go when I need to get away from the real world and distract myself from what is going on in the real world. I am hoping to start a youtube channel and try and complete every single Sims 4 challenge on there and hoping to get into twitch too.

Hello @staciepanda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. It is very special simming memories of times you spent playing the Sims after school <3
    Simming is a great way to have a break from real life and all that the day and our life is holding. It helps us to focus on our sims, relaxes us, and is lots of fun to play and watch the lives of our sims!
    It is exciting that you,are planning to start a YouTube channel! I hope that it goes very well. Simmers will enjoy watching videos of the sims in your game.
  • staciepandastaciepanda Posts: 20 Member
    rosemow wrote: »

It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. It is very special simming memories of times you spent playing the Sims after school <3
    Simming is a great way to have a break from real life and all that the day and our life is holding. It helps us to focus on our sims, relaxes us, and is lots of fun to play and watch the lives of our sims!
    It is exciting that you,are planning to start a YouTube channel! I hope that it goes very well. Simmers will enjoy watching videos of the sims in your game.

@rosemow thank you for such a sweet and lovely reply to my comment! You are so kind and welcoming <3

@rosemow thank you for such a sweet and lovely reply to my comment! You are so kind and welcoming <3

You're welcome :)
  • oxhornsoxhorns Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello!!

I'm Ox, I'm finally breaking back into the Sims community after a very long time away!! I used to be super into the communities on Live Journal back in the day and probably spent a total calendar month just DOWNLOADING custom content for ts2 in middle/high school. I decided to join up because I've been playing ts4 SO MUCH lately and this is the most active sim community I could find. I'm hoping to eventually complete and post a Legacy challenge or two.

Been a while since I've been on a forum, so I apologize if I'm a little rusty, but I'm looking forward to the experience! :)
    oxhorns wrote: »
    Hello!!

I'm Ox, I'm finally breaking back into the Sims community after a very long time away!! I used to be super into the communities on Live Journal back in the day and probably spent a total calendar month just DOWNLOADING custom content for ts2 in middle/high school. I decided to join up because I've been playing ts4 SO MUCH lately and this is the most active sim community I could find. I'm hoping to eventually complete and post a Legacy challenge or two.

Been a while since I've been on a forum, so I apologize if I'm a little rusty, but I'm looking forward to the experience! :)

Hello @oxhorns :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been enjoying playing a lot of Sims 4 lately. I hope that you enjoy working on your legacy challenge! Legacies are a special part of simming! It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them growing up in our games.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads , and enjoy posting about your simming experiences .
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,443 Member
    @rosemow: sorry if this is off-topic, but when are members allowed to create discussions? The tutorial says you press the blue create discussion button but I haven't gotten that yet so was just curious. Thanks.
    Starfree wrote: »
    @rosemow: sorry if this is off-topic, but when are members allowed to create discussions? The tutorial says you press the blue create discussion button but I haven't gotten that yet so was just curious. Thanks.

Hello @Starfree
    The blue new discussion button should be there now that you,are a full member. If it isn't, try logging out of the site then back in again and see if it appears then.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,443 Member

Hello @Starfree
    The blue new discussion button should be there now that you,are a full member. If it isn't, try logging out of the site then back in again and see if it appears then.

OK found it. Just had to click on the "Discussions" tab first. Doesn't show up anywhere else. Must've missed that fact when reading the tutorial. Thanks again @rosemow you're the best :smiley: .

Hello @Starfree

OK found it. Just had to click on the "Discussions" tab first. Doesn't show up anywhere else. Must've missed that fact when reading the tutorial. Thanks again @rosemow you're the best :smiley: .

Hello
    It is good that you have found the button now :)
  • SimsForever0405SimsForever0405 Posts: 4 New Member
    I didn't yet get to introduce myself. Hello! I'm a small Simmer, with my dreams to have everything sims, including DLC, mods, and the franchise. I have some answers to maybe questions you would like to ask: i am a juvenile female; my favorite DLC is Vampires (The Sims 4 and haha lol i don't even have the game pack but i love the features); I like mellow shades of pinks, purples and greens. Hope you enjoy and maybe we can become good friends! o:)
    I didn't yet get to introduce myself. Hello! I'm a small Simmer, with my dreams to have everything sims, including DLC, mods, and the franchise. I have some answers to maybe questions you would like to ask: i am a juvenile female; my favorite DLC is Vampires (The Sims 4 and haha lol i don't even have the game pack but i love the features); I like mellow shades of pinks, purples and greens. Hope you enjoy and maybe we can become good friends! o:)

Hello @SimsForever0405 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The Vampires pack is great! I hope that you will soon be able to get the pack to have the vampires in your game.
    Your favourite colours are very nice.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and learn new helpful information about playing the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top