Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me your super DULL sims 3 pics? ;)

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    @HARIBOWS thanks again for the kind comments. I have all sorts of ideas in my head for the CFE cheat. I tend to get carried away with it too. I live in a quad level house and get so frustrated that I can't recreate it exactly. :D
    About the pics, I'm fairly new to this game and read somewhere on these forums about using the tab button in live mode. It's made taking pics so much easier for me. I can make finer adjustments to the camera position using it.

@06Bon06 nice pics. I like the 3 guys on the couch playing a video game. B)

Lol that what they do while at work at the fire station —_— lol
  • Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    @Odonata68 Ooh thanks for the tip with the tab key! :o Thank God for The Sim Supply or the CFE cheat would have caused me multiple laptops.

@Charlottesmom That Lighthouse is super pretty, all of Sunset Valley is just so well designed and pretty and colourful.
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited February 2017
    @06Bon06 is that a train track crossing the road? I've been looking for a world with trains! What world are you playing?

Wonderful pics, everyone!
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    @lisasc360 SO CUTE

• Options
    @06Bon06 is that a train track crossing the road? I've been looking for a world with trains! What world are you playing?

Wonderful pics, everyone!

Im not sure if that is a train track. I'll check for you when I open my game but the world is stoeybrook county.
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @PalmArrow LOL!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    @Charlottesmom Those lighthouse pictures are beautiful! I especially love the lighting in the first one.
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Charlottesmom - I love it, too! (You definitely have the better graphics, though. ;) )
    Screenshot2357_zpsgzzkr9tz.jpg

Screenshot-2942_zpsspwktycp.jpg

Post edited by Waterdragon on
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    I caught some gorgeous ones of Aurora Skies today, I forgot how beautiful that world is. So serene and arid.

[img][/img]Screenshot-109_zpshlam4jqu.jpg

Screenshot-108_zpst3nfqsde.jpg

Screenshot-106_zpsqn7yzfra.jpg

Screenshot-105_zpscnrlvoqe.jpg

Screenshot-98_zpspg2o0yw3.jpg

Screenshot-99_zpsusyfhgkj.jpg

• Options
    ^Love that world

A dull gaming face
    Screenshot-259_zpsjvklqbsu.jpg
  • Options
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    ^Love that world

A dull gaming face
    Screenshot-259_zpsjvklqbsu.jpg
    Lol, I wonder what's happening on his screen :D

@HARIBOWS Awesome! The third picture almost looks real.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Random pic of Aurora Skies:
    DU62k5r.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @HappySimmer3 I really like how Sims 3's limitations can actually challenge you to find a way around it and have more fun with that, than if they'd delivered it ready to go for you. Flea market goes on my to do list! Love your pictures.

(Aurora Skies I must confess is an underestimated world on my part; I was disappointed when they relased it but it's beautiful and it has a very unique charm, that I actually started to appreciate after seeing Walter Mitty)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Aurora Skies I must confess is an underestimated world on my part; I was disappointed when they relased it but it's beautiful and it has a very unique charm, that I actually started to appreciate after seeing Walter Mitty

I usually prefer tropical worlds with bright and vibrant colours so it took some time to get used to it, but Aurora Skies is amazing. Just today I found some cottages in the middle of nowhere. Sadly it's not "real" I really like them.
  • Options
    dorcsyful wrote: »
    Aurora Skies I must confess is an underestimated world on my part; I was disappointed when they relased it but it's beautiful and it has a very unique charm, that I actually started to appreciate after seeing Walter Mitty

I usually prefer tropical worlds with bright and vibrant colours so it took some time to get used to it, but Aurora Skies is amazing. Just today I found some cottages in the middle of nowhere. Sadly it's not "real" I really like them.
    This one you mean?

9111489_orig.png

I agree it's a real shame our sims can't go there and enter them! It would be great for a hermit.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Yes, that one. I forgot to take a picture of it earlier. :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member

This one you mean?

9111489_orig.png

I agree it's a real shame our sims can't go there and enter them! It would be great for a hermit.

I haven't opened this world for a while, but I'm pretty sure sims can get up there. Maybe you could place a lot up there and build something similar for your sims to use.
  • Options
    budewarminbudewarmin Posts: 371 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have a dull video if that's okey? It's about sims that just can't let go... ever!

• Options
    Karritz wrote: »

This one you mean?

9111489_orig.png

I haven't opened this world for a while, but I'm pretty sure sims can get up there. Maybe you could place a lot up there and build something similar for your sims to use.
    As far as I know it's impossible to go there with your sim. When you click there you get a prohibitory sign. I've always found it strange half of that world is inaccessible.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Oh you know, death by Jelly Bean:
    Screenshot-106_zpsp7fohvkw.jpg
    Evil Gnomes that watch you sleep:
    Screenshot-30_zpsunk3njgo.jpg
    Bowling is serious, you guys:
    Screenshot-36_zpsszbxv0st.jpg

giphy.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list