Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Piercings found

Comments

• papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Gross. I hope these don't show up all over my townies.
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    According to The Sims Community this morning, those files have been in the game since 2015. So it doesn't look like it's something that's coming soon. Maybe it was planned earlier and they changed their mind. Oh well. :(
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    According to The Sims Community this morning, those files have been in the game since 2015. So it doesn't look like it's something that's coming soon. Maybe it was planned earlier and they changed their mind. Oh well. :(
    Probably planned as part of something larger then. That or they ran into issues and couldn't quite get it working.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Hopefully they'll be better and less buggy than cc versions...I need to clean out my cc so this release would help lol.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.

Lol how are piercings something that need to be kept away from young players?! Sounds like you're trying to police people's bodies there.

I was under the impression that @Loudon_Wainwright was being sarcastic.
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member

Yes I'm disappointed but we could still get them this year.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    dancenow13 wrote: »
    Ugh. Really do not want piercings in the game. Not a good message to send to the younger players.

Lol how are piercings something that need to be kept away from young players?! Sounds like you're trying to police people's bodies there.

I was under the impression that @Loudon_Wainwright was being sarcastic.

Unless he has the most dry sense of humor, I don't think he tends to kid when it comes to how he feels about Sims 4.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    joleaco wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    I wonder if they might be added for Valentines Day?
    All my punk and goth sims can hope, can't they?

Can oral piercings get tangled when they snog? O please!

Lol, but ouch!

So looking forward to piercings! Hope we get 'em soon!!

Only ouch if they're not fully healed, plus if they've both got rings they couldn't get tangled - a ring and a bar could get tangled, but not too rings.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    Grunge pack ❤❤
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Grunge pack ❤❤
    OOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhh I hope so!

BabySquare wrote: »
    joleaco wrote: »
    Movotti wrote: »
    I wonder if they might be added for Valentines Day?
    All my punk and goth sims can hope, can't they?

Can oral piercings get tangled when they snog? O please!

Lol, but ouch!

So looking forward to piercings! Hope we get 'em soon!!

Only ouch if they're not fully healed, plus if they've both got rings they couldn't get tangled - a ring and a bar could get tangled, but not too rings.

Now you're just going to confound everyone with logic!
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    Cant wait!! I have 2 cc piercings but only one works :neutral:
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    LivvieLove wrote: »
    Cant wait!! I have 2 cc piercings but only one works :neutral:

If this has been in the base game since the beginning it may be a while before we see piercings.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    To7m wrote: »
    Piercings and pets? I don't see the connection, personally.

I hope we get them though.

--T

The internet would like to disagree with you.

As it is free to. There is still no connection between piercings and pets. In fact, you probably couldn't find two subjects that are further from making sense together than these. Unless you pierce your pets? Which I hope you don't.
    It's well known that cats are alt pets, they pierce themselves
    tumblr_n2rpw4FqiU1qcs85ho1_500.jpg

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Piercings sound like something which would fit to a Generations EP... o:)
  • PintSizedPiratePintSizedPirate Posts: 105 Member
    I really hope piercings are added! I feel like they're something that should have been there in the base game though, since they're pretty popular.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member

I hate to break it to you, but a lot of younger players have piercings. If you're talking about children below the age of 13, they shouldn't be playing the sims anyways...
  • sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    I hope they bring implement them in the game. Modders create piercing cc so I assume it wouldn't be hard at all for EA to put them in...
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member

It's their bodies, I don't understand whats wrong with expressing yourself. The same could be said with dying your hair different colours, it's literally just expressing yourself. We do want young player to understand it is okay to express yourself and be different, and not have to be matchy match with everyone else.
    giphy_1.gif