March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next EP... Pets or Seasons?

1235...Next

Comments

• RadioAChickenRadioAChicken Posts: 163 Member
    I think it's more likely Pets first and perhaps Seasons later in the year. I would be surprised if they combined the two because they tend to be "must haves" for most people so they would make more money having two expansions not one. Also I don't like the idea of either content being watered down.
    It would be great if they added farm animals to the Pets pack, chickens especially as that can be good for farming lots and also just for regular families trying to be a little more self sufficient.
    iscQh5U.png
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I feel as if it will be pets due to the amount of hints towards it.
    giphy_1.gif
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Obviously Pets is going to be out before Seasons just because of the amount of hints towards them. Which I don't mind at all because i'd rather have dogs and cute cats first to make my sims homes more alive. Can't wait for the small puppies and kittens!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    It seems pretty clear that Pets will be first. I'd prefer Seasons but I'm sure I will enjoy Pets, too
  • howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    I'm putting my money on either April or May for Pets, perhaps June at the latest but I don't imagine EA will want to conflict with E3 (unless they go, but I doubt it.)
  • Dukemon11Dukemon11 Posts: 51 Member
    It would be nice, when they do not add only regular pets. I want some weird stuff like giant spiders, size like in Dragon Age, or a big bunny (not a freezer bunny). A little horse race? A dragon/lizard again?
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Imagine if we got both in an expansion called "Raining Cats and Dogs"