Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Absolutely beautiful. Tears. :heart::bawling:

This was the perfect way to end things... Amazing writing and amazing screenshots too. You should be so proud of this entire legacy, as well as this incredibly moving ending.

Congratulations on finishing! :heart::kissing_heart: And thank you for sharing this story with everyone :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Absolutely beautiful. Tears. :heart::bawling:

This was the perfect way to end things... Amazing writing and amazing screenshots too. You should be so proud of this entire legacy, as well as this incredibly moving ending.

Congratulations on finishing! :heart::kissing_heart: And thank you for sharing this story with everyone :heart:

@CitizenErased14 Thank you! ❤️ I had a blast throughout the whole journey and learned lots - not just about writing and the game, but myself too :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh my lord... I'm speechless *cries a little* what a beautiful and bittersweet ending. Yenn deserved this peace so much.

I loved reading this legacy <3 it was one of my first simlit stories I read, It will forever be special to me. And you did it so wonderfully *sniff*
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh what a ride! So wondetful :) I am happy for everyone ( and of course Lorcan toddler yay ;) )
    I loved your story and it was a beautiful ending to it <3
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh my lord... I'm speechless *cries a little* what a beautiful and bittersweet ending. Yenn deserved this peace so much.

I loved reading this legacy <3 it was one of my first simlit stories I read, It will forever be special to me. And you did it so wonderfully *sniff*

Thanks @Julyvee94 ❤️ I think you're probably my longest standing reader (!!!), thank you so much for sticking with the story all the way till the end :)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh what a ride! So wondetful :) I am happy for everyone ( and of course Lorcan toddler yay ;) )
    I loved your story and it was a beautiful ending to it <3

@Marialein Thank you! And omg Silas <3 He's so adorable :) Thank you for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the finale :)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    This truly was a work of art and I'm so proud to have witnessed it! <3 I'm going to miss this legacy so many wonderful characters and their stories. Can't wait for you next project! Well I can, but you know what I mean! :D<3
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2017
    That.was.beautiful!! <3<3

I'm so happy for this family and I'm going to miss them so much. Congrats on completing the story and I look forward to your next story!! <3:blush:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    AAAAA THat was beautiful!

Congrats on finishing! I've loved reading it and looked forward to every update!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2017
    Beautiful ending. I have tears in my eyes. What a creative way to pay tribute to the Bloomers and all the heirs and loved ones...
    BRAVO!!!!

TCzQc59.gif
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • sassytxbratsassytxbrat Posts: 225 Member
    I can't believe it is completed. Thanks for sharing the Bloomers with us. I am going to miss them.
    ~Teresa~
    My Sims 4 Gallery // EA ID: TSmetana
  • NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    You're such an exceptional writer - this chapter made me cry a lot. It's just so perfect, the way you describe Yenn dying, and it makes it a lot more special knowing that she was your favourite. I loved seeing all of the heirs (and some others) again, and when Ethan came into view... wow, I mean, I totally don't know what to say. I love you, and I love this story. You know what? I think I'm going right back to the beginning and start reading it all over again.
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Congratulations. The last two chapters tied everything together perfectly. I'm so happy for you and it is always so nice to read a story that has an ending even if it is sad to say goodbye. I hope you have another story in the mind.
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Congrats on finishing an entire legacy! :) The words and pictures in this chapter were so touching that I cried. I am glad that Yenn has been reunited with her loved ones.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited February 2017
    I was avoiding the moment when I would read the last chapter, because I didn't want it to end! The Bloomers mark my first serious encounter with simlit, my arrival to the sim forums when I stopped just lurking and started getting on people's nerves with my comments ;) and of course my starting a legacy of my own. I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for you and the Bloomers I would have never discovered Meatball either!!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! Every week is going to be a little sadder now without my regular fix of the Bloomers. I probably forgot half of the things I wanted to say and will most likely remember them later, so... just thanks again and congrats!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm going to miss this legacy so much!
    The last chapter was truly wonderful and ended exactly as is should've. Yenn was the perfect person for that, even if I wish she would've lived forever! (Got any more of those books of life laying around?)
    I love how she went past every heir before finally passing on herself. And I love how everyone's life seems so complete. (Silas is such a cutie!)
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened :blush:
    Thank you for gifting us the wonder of the Bloomer's!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Congratulations, @ThePlumbob ! What a beautiful ending--I love the way it tied back all the generations.

And how do you feel?

Such a huge accomplishment! Congratulations! And thank you so much for having written this! :)<3
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Well done! It has been quite a ride, thank you so much for a great story :smile:
    edited February 2017
    Oh wow, thank you guys, you're awesome, I'm overwhelmed! Means the world to me that you stuck by till the end and that you cared about the story so much <3

The lovely @CathyTea has offered to host a Q&A over the weekend in the It's Done thread, so if you have any questions that you never had a chance to ask me - once you've had a chance to absorb it all (I did not expect all the tears!) - feel free to stop by there this weekend and ask me anything :)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I started reading the chapter and I tried not to cry, but it was impossible to avoid it in the very end. :'( So beautiful! Thanks for the awesome story, and congratulations on completing the legacy! :smiley:
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    This was a perfect beautiful ending. Great job and congrats on completing the story and challenge!
  • xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    Such a perfect ending! I can't believe it's finished! Well done! What are you going do next? Have a little break? I bet you could do with one.
    I'm still hoping we will see more of Hope in a certain legacy. Then I still have a bit of a bloomer fix :D
    Gallery xbecky685x
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I started reading the chapter and I tried not to cry, but it was impossible to avoid it in the very end. :'( So beautiful! Thanks for the awesome story, and congratulations on completing the legacy! :smiley:
    kayt45 wrote: »
    This was a perfect beautiful ending. Great job and congrats on completing the story and challenge!

@anaitapeva @kayt45 Aww, thank you guys!
    xbecky685x wrote: »
    Such a perfect ending! I can't believe it's finished! Well done! What are you going do next? Have a little break? I bet you could do with one.
    I'm still hoping we will see more of Hope in a certain legacy. Then I still have a bit of a bloomer fix :D

@xbecky685x Yeah I'll probably just have a bit of a break (*cough* give in to my current obsession with Skyrim *cough*) and eventually start a new story which will be like the polar opposite of this one haha!
    I've finally gotten around to updating the family tree, now that the story's complete. (Incidentally, it's made me realise we need to add toddler traits. Thank You Silas!) here's the final Bloomer family tree :)

Also, Cathy Tea is hosting an Q&A over in the It's Done thread, so if you'd like to see my answers to her questions, or have any questions of your own, feel free to swing by! :)
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    Oh my gosh what an accomplishment @ThePlumbob what an accomplishment! I love the Bloomers and I am sad to see them go but I am also happy to see you complete a legacy challenge/story.