Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Look at this random sim I found in my game!

cv8xQaq.jpg
I think he is beautiful!
Check out my awesome house Zephyr's Edge -TODAY!

Comments

• LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    <3<3
    Love him!!!
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    On rare occasions, the game would generate some good looking townies...but on VERY rare occasions
  • avocatoavocato Posts: 11 New Member
    He's a pretty. That's for sure.
  • avocatoavocato Posts: 11 New Member
    He's a pretty. That's for sure.
    Mewow
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    He's really beautiful.

I cant say that Im surprised because usually when playing with the sim randomizer in CAS , the game will usually generate a few good looking sims. If I like them I tweak their look a small amount and continue playing with them. I love that small detail about ts4. Our sims are nicer looking than ever before.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    he is gorgeous, can you upload him?? Id be interested in what he looks like without your eye replacements.
    he is gorgeous, can you upload him?? Id be interested in what he looks like without your eye replacements.
  • Megadustrial_SimMegadustrial_Sim Posts: 180 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    On rare occasions, the game would generate some good looking townies...but on VERY rare occasions

On very rare occasions. Don't forget OP uses some default skin and eye replacements.

This is true. Still I think he is gorgeous.

I will get around to uploading him sometime later when I can get a long enough break from adulting.

@feetinstockings I have uploaded him to the gallery. Family name is Parikh. My gallery name is Megadustrial_Sims.

• UnrealRootUnrealRoot Posts: 307 Member
    What packs do you have?
    My game once generated all males on the romance festival to have a tiny beard.. it was unbereable.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I'm absolutely happy with game generated sims :) What I don't like are the over cc'd player made sims.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I'm absolutely happy with game generated sims :) What I don't like are the over cc'd player made sims.

Yes. I do not like the look of the CC. Tacky is the word, for lack of a better option.

On very rare occasions. Don't forget OP uses some default skin and eye replacements.

I think the game generates quite a few good looking sims in CAS tho. But the townies do look a mess..

• WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

Me too, I've been looking at CC sites for toddler stuff and some of the sims I've seen are so ugly because they have so much CC. Even the toddlers can come out looking like they had bad plastic surgery.
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    He's gorg!!! My game has started to make cuter sims after 2/3 years of really weird looking sims. The outfits my game is producing now are much cuter too lol. And tbh I love cc I think it gives my sims the extra finishing they need. like my sims are cute with or without cc, but cc gives them a push into the right direction. And I know this is off topic but some of the other people here said about cc looking tacky and what not but honestly I've seen some maxis match cc which genuinely looks as if maxis made it and it looks lush. I use cc anyway because it gives me more clothes to choose from and it's easier for me to express my sims the way I want them to look.
    giphy_1.gif
  • WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    He's gorg!!! My game has started to make cuter sims after 2/3 years of really weird looking sims. The outfits my game is producing now are much cuter too lol. And tbh I love cc I think it gives my sims the extra finishing they need. like my sims are cute with or without cc, but cc gives them a push into the right direction. And I know this is off topic but some of the other people here said about cc looking tacky and what not but honestly I've seen some maxis match cc which genuinely looks as if maxis made it and it looks lush. I use cc anyway because it gives me more clothes to choose from and it's easier for me to express my sims the way I want them to look.

Nothing wrong with using CC. I didn't mean to sound like that. I use quite a few in sims3. Eyelashes, makeup, hairs, eyes. I'm not sure exactly why they look so different sometimes. Maybe using different skins and just piled on makeup? I'd post pictures of what I mean, but I don't want to offend anyone. Clothes are awesome most of the time, and I love maxis match hair. But I don't use them in sims4 because I like to download the official content, especially so I can upload my sims. Once sims4 is finished and we're on sim5, I'll probably look into more CC. :)
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member

This is true. Still I think he is gorgeous.

What mods do you use for skin and eye replacements? I'm curious.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    cv8xQaq.jpg
    I think he is beautiful!

Lucky you! All my random sims are extremely awful with awful clothing choices!
    @feetinstockings I have uploaded him to the gallery. Family name is Parikh. My gallery name is Megadustrial_Sims.

His not there, I see Fearson and the Old Dutch but not him??
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member

His not there, I see Fearson and the Old Dutch but not him??

Glad I was not the only one who didn't see him. I thought maybe he got deleted before I got there.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Wyrren wrote: »
    Ciarassims wrote: »

Nothing wrong with using CC. I didn't mean to sound like that. I use quite a few in sims3. Eyelashes, makeup, hairs, eyes. I'm not sure exactly why they look so different sometimes. Maybe using different skins and just piled on makeup? I'd post pictures of what I mean, but I don't want to offend anyone. Clothes are awesome most of the time, and I love maxis match hair. But I don't use them in sims4 because I like to download the official content, especially so I can upload my sims. Once sims4 is finished and we're on sim5, I'll probably look into more CC. :)

Some people like a lot of alpha to give their sims a realistic look I think sometimes and others like it to match the art style of the game. Personally I like putting makeup on my sims not because they need it but because it makes them look cuter imo lol but each to their own
    giphy_1.gif
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I found this "random" sim outside one of my sim houses. I think she is very beautiful, too.
    Sims%20beauty1.jpg
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    He's absolutely stunning.

I don't always get beautiful townies, but when I do, they're all aliens in disguise. :p