Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whatcha doin?

Comments

• GnarlyGnarly Posts: 55 Member
    Waiting for Revelation to finish updating so I can play CBT3 and thinking about hopping on Sims while I wait! ;)
    giphy.gif
    (∩▂∩)/\(∩▂∩)
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Eatingchocolate.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Staring at a blank document because my assignment for the NYC Midnight Short Story Challenge was
    genre: horror
    subject: retirement
    character: security guard

and I'm not a horror sort of person at all and I'm completely stumped as to what to write, other than something completely clichéd.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Vaping, watching a playthrough of a game called Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice (I'll finally be able to discuss it spoiler-free with my friendsssies), trying not to fall asleep for reasons unknown because I have no reason to be up all night.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • IstalriiIstalrii Posts: 76 Member
    Enjoying the new Vampire game pack and working on making myself a proper member of this place. :smiley: Plus, music. ALways music.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    Working, and having a quick look here :*
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • IstalriiIstalrii Posts: 76 Member
    Watching compilations of 'Whose Line Is It Anyway'. :joy:
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Eating candy :love:
    giphy_1.gif
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,018 Member
    Making gluten free green onion and cheese rolls with tomato soup!
    Drinking coffee, vaping, playing a game called Trials and Tribulations on my DS, trying to get alert, because man oh man.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Playing Rollercoaster tycoon Classic on a tablet.
  • Madison1733Madison1733 Posts: 51 New Member
    Happily being home from school while looking for discussions to comment on so I can hopefully get to member rank.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Reading up on reddit the worst (for lols) and best (for inspiration >:) ) excuses people have given to avoid something.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Watching The Flash :)
  • LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    Watching No Tomorrow
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    I just took one of those buzzfeed quizzes which was 'build a salad and we will tell you your age and dream job' needless to say it was pretty close.
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
    Vaping when I should be sleeping, and looking at Google images of cooked vegetables. :D
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Listening to Led Zeppelin, watching the moon (there's supposed to be a lunar eclipse tonight or tomorrow night), planning spring DIYs, and waiting for my laundry to finish so I can put everything away. :lol:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
    Vaping, bored, staring at a live radar feed of snow moving inland.
    Still watching the radar feed; the snow's a coming! it's about to reach the neighbouring village mwah ha ha ha ha! >:)
    Vaping and drinking lapsang souchong, after having thoroughly enjoyed my food experiment of making a felafel, houmous, coleslaw, black olive and salad wrap.
    Made it a bit big though so I've still go half of it to go in a while. It's half three in the morning and I've got a bit of sewing to do in an hour or so after I've chilled for a bit.
    Also still tracking the snow radar.
    The sewing took much longer than expected, and me being plum and forgetting to use a thimble I've now got blisters on the tips of 2 fingers. :'( Also I've just accidentally knocked some golden linseed which was on a baguette I was eating all over my bed. :s
    Still tracking the snow radar. :D
    edited February 2017
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Vaping and drinking lapsang souchong, after having thoroughly enjoyed my food experiment of making a felafel, houmous, coleslaw, black olive and salad wrap.
    That sounds frikkin' delicious! x)

---

Feeling very sorry for myself because I have a bad cold (I even have to blow my nose now and then, it's really rare, my colds always go straight to my throat and chest only) and there's a possibility of me having fever as well. Tired of liquid-diet because it hurts to eat. Vaping (even though that, too, is rather painful). Discussing dreams and characters with my sis. Wanting to read a bit but I'm not sure whether I can cope or not. Drinking Coca Cola.
    Lightfield wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »
    That sounds frikkin' delicious! x)

---

Feeling very sorry for myself because I have a bad cold (I even have to blow my nose now and then, it's really rare, my colds always go straight to my throat and chest only) and there's a possibility of me having fever as well. Tired of liquid-diet because it hurts to eat. Vaping (even though that, too, is rather painful). Discussing dreams and characters with my sis. Wanting to read a bit but I'm not sure whether I can cope or not. Drinking Coca Cola.

I hope you feel better soon! and thanks. :)
  • undressyourbonesundressyourbones Posts: 345 Member
    I am sitting with my dog , trying to get my post counts up.
    ORIGIN ID: undressyourbones