March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom On top of feeling mildly like a creeper, children are just frightening in general, sometimes. Especially when in "model" photos where they look dead inside. :lol: Maybe that's just me hahaha

I found Loic! He is a cutie!

@Emily4331 , Some of those "models" are not what I think of when I think "model" but there are some very interesting faces on that site! ;)
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2017
    @lisasc360 I love spinach and my son does too! I like the way the Japanese serve it, lightly blanched, excess moisture squeezed out, then cut in bundles and served with lemon juice, soy sauce and a sprinkling of either bonito flakes or sesame seeds (sesame is my favourite). For my son and I, because he likes western style foods more, I usually buy the baby spinach leaves and saute with a little olive oil and garlic.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,258 Member
    edited February 2017
    Thank you @bekkasan and @Mikezumi... :)

@Mikezumi, yeah I'm kind of picky on how certain foods is fixed. Like for an example I don't like onions but I do like onion rings and the blooming onion and onion in my pasta sauce. I just can't eat raw onion and I can't stand peeling an onion as I will start to cry. So if my hubby is close by, I will get him to peel and cut the onion for me since he is used to peeling onions....lol
  • LivvieLoveLivvieLove Posts: 49 Member
    Just started my legacy with my sim April, she's clumsy and adorable!! About to give her a job?? What should I choose? :neutral:
    @bekkasan, I just started using the pose player last year right after I learned how to download mods into my game. And I just learned how to do the movies using the Easy Movie Maker on the Apps store for Windows 10. I still have a lot to learn on using the movie maker app. I just learned how to adjust the music on the app so that the video will start when the singing starts since some of the songs that I have on my PC, the singing doesn't start for at least 10-30 seconds after the music starts playing... :)
    My gnome family :D
    32630447971_14ba88faee_b.jpg
    I don't know what the boys were doing by the elevator before the baby came ;)
    32754141385_a44fd63a39_b.jpg
    Welcome Hankin :D It looks like there is a housefire with the incense burning on the dresser :p
    32630444261_74a8a50442_b.jpg
    I got another ginger but what a freakshow! :o:o:o:o
    32754139485_7276cc7832_b.jpg
    He has Jensen's eye shape with Ludo's eye colour and I think that might be Ludo's nose as well :)
    32630440951_40bb8336ab_b.jpg
    Adorable <3
    31910906894_97a7d4a947_b.jpg
    My two blue eyed babies have very different shades of blue!
    31939813523_56c0d5df14_b.jpg
    Nom nom
    31910904634_c3fd7c7f79_b.jpg
    31939811963_898f3c6b88_b.jpg
    I saw Wilky headed down to the basement to play table tennis and heard a grunt so I checked on him LOL
    31910902754_4e75cbd35f_b.jpg
    LivvieLove wrote: »
    Just started my legacy with my sim April, she's clumsy and adorable!! About to give her a job?? What should I choose? :neutral:

Welcome to the thread @LivvieLove :) My sims never work so I can offer no suggestions. What expansion packs do you have installed? I know there are many more careers than I have available with the few EPs I have.
    I saw Wilky headed down to the basement to play table tennis and heard a grunt so I checked on him LOL
    31910902754_4e75cbd35f_b.jpg

lol, I guess he doesn't know to step out of the elevator properly... :o

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Charlottesmom Look at the 0:40 mark.. ;) Remember this from Nov 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmHdeSB_UE0

PS: Almost all those sims are ITF :p

@CravenLestat , Give me a hint you know I stink at guessing Sims! :'(

I did want to ask your your opinion on Kara Carter, she look interesting...5 skill points in cooking, 7 in fishing she could be a great ambrosia maker with a little work. Thinking about setting her up with Stephen Brackney from Uni.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @mikezumi Judging from that screenie Wilky got his blue belt from a online course.He passed the written karate exam.

Wilkie San you must focus,balance is key.Rabbit must first walk before he run.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @mikezumi Judging from that screenie Wilky got his blue belt from a online course.He passed the written karate exam.

Wilkie San you must focus,balance is key.Rabbit must first walk before he run.

Those elevators will get the most athletic, black-belt sims too! It's always weird when it gets a teen, though, because the animations make them do odd things because it was designed for adults LOL
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @charlottesmom You cannot tell who that is,you just mentioned her recently..here is the screenie.

:love:

Screenshot-5503_zpspaq30wti.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for explaining more about the dragons. I couldn't remember the details, and didn't have time to look it up right then.

@MoonandStars83 I made the Dragon Tavern a hangout and added a pro bar. I like hangouts because anyone can visit them and they stay open 24/7. ...Mittens is a sweet name for a kitten.

@Charlottesmom I'd love to see your RL picture of Charlotte watching TV with Zach. ...I downloaded the fishes and one of the swirl designs.

@Mikezumi Actually, I'm not a gambler at all. My husband is, but not me. He loves poker, blackjack, and dice. But I've never played a slot machine in my life. The hot and cold machine references came from my sims' moodlets. They were the ones telling me which machines were paying out! ...Awww, Hankin. He is absolutely adorable!

@LivvieLove Your sim sounds like a people person to me, but careful with the clumsy trait! ;) Try for a career that includes social skills. But you might want to avoid cooking, fireman, athlete or inventing! Really though, she'd probably do well in anything. Clumsy is not a bad trait. It's more fun than troublesome.
    Man, this forum has really been acting strange the past few days! So glitchy!
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Charlottesmom I think that's the cool thing about modeling. There is never a need outside of the "supermodel" spectrum to be anything like anybody else since people look to those agencies for all kinds of faces and not just the conventionally "pretty" ones. I enjoy it. I've always been the type to see the beauty in everyone, so that site is pretty fun for me!

Loic looks like a different person in each of his photos to me. :lol: (not to mention tabbing in and out and trying to memorize people's faces is not ideal. Is it Wednesday yet? :tongue: ) But regardless, I tried! And, at the very least, he provided inspiration for a pretty cute sim, methinks.

VNp8jwF.jpg

RWuXVuZ.jpg

I use default replacement eyes but whatever eyes work just as good. I use Kurasoberina's HD Primer Skin...I tried to use only clothes from expansions, but a store one may have slipped through there.

Nosemask is feathers from this set:
    brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/89286074062/here-is-the-second-part-to-the-nosemask-set

I also use default replacement eyebrows to make the base game ones more "realistic", but they are no necessary. But here they are if you want them:
    Default Brows

Beard is from TSR, I think? Beards are too hard to distinguish from one another. :lol:

Oh would ya look at that

Uploaded!

So I thought his hair was from the store, but it isn't...so that's something. Uhhhh...I don't know what it is. :neutral: Well, otherwise, I randomized his traits and picked a random LTW for him, randomized his favorites. :tongue:
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Internet seems to be cooperating again, so will go back and do some likes now that I can see the pics! :lol:

On another note, can anyone recommend sites for some good CC toddler clothes and hair? Even with all the ones from the Store, the choices for toddlers, especially in the hair category, is severely lacking.

Also, for those of you who probably spend more time in Edit Town than I do, I have a question...
    Is it possible to copy just the house, instead of the entire lot?

Because I am thinking of having the Frios switch lots with another, bigger one that another family is currently living on. Just to have more room to spread out, maybe Copper could live with his family instead of boarding at the equestrian center.
    You know, copying theirs, evicting the other family, demo'ing the other one, placing it down, then moving the other family into their old lot...

Their lot will definitely fit onto the larger one, but I cannot swap it the other way, since their current lot is smaller than this other one. I was just wondering if I could somehow just copy over the house? I mean, even if I demo everything but the house, it would still come with all the lot, correct? Or not?
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I got another ginger but what a freakshow! :o:o:o:o
    32754139485_7276cc7832_b.jpg

I hate when I grow up and my hair tries to escape! :lol:
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited February 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Adorable <3
    31910906894_97a7d4a947_b.jpg

@Mikezumi Oh my gosh that IS the most adorable picture EVER! <3

Alrighty, here are pics of the custom hairs I found for Toddler sim girls (if you want me to take pics of the ones I have for boy toddlers too and share, please let me know). :)

I jumped into CAS and...

whos_this_hottie.jpg

Well, hello there randomly generated hottie man Sim! <3:lol:
    I mean, seriously, I've never had a man sim look THIS great just coming into CAS. I added him to my Sim Bin in case I want to play around with him later. ;)

Anyway....

I turned him into a toddler and changed his gender to a girl to show off the hairs. :) Here they are!

1)
    toddler_hairs_2.jpg
    This hair kind of screams: sophisticated, proper. I thought it would look well with Royal Sim babies (like Catarina's new baby girl ;) ).

Side view:
    toddler_hairs_1.jpg

2)
    The side braid:
    toddler_hairs_3.jpg

3)
    Flipped out curls:
    toddler_hairs_4.jpg

4)
    Short bob:
    toddler_hairs_5.jpg

5) And lastly, this one is my absolute FAVORITE! :smiley:
    toddler_hairs_6.jpg

Side view:
    toddler_hairs_7.jpg
    It allows you to change the color of the bow too!

Which number is your favorite? :)

And it appears that these hairs came from Sky Sims.

:mrgreen:

Edit to add: @OriginalMara The Sims Resource (tsr.com) is the BEST place to find Toddler hairs and clothes HOWEVER... use caution when downloading as some of the CC can make your game crash. Most of it is safe though. Have fun shopping!

@Emily4331 Oh my goodness that guy is pretty! :love: Great job!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    when i do come up story i'll try till then way to tired think right past few days been going to sleep at 8am morning cuz up all night playing with my sims. so tonight i won't be play long i need good sleep come up with ideas.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
    @emorrill Thank you! Those toddler hairstyles are so adorable! And that attractive random male sim also makes an adorable female toddler!
    Are any other Google Chrome users getting a "deceptive site ahead" warning after clicking the username of @lisasc360? That is bizarre... I would look into the sites you might have linked to on your page or something. That's generally a warning you get from phishing websites on Chrome.
    @Emily4331 Yes, I tried to access @lisasc360's profile a few days ago and got that warning. I'm on Chrome.
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @lisasc360 and @CravenLestat, those Sims are really pretty :)

@MoonandStars83, thanks :) Though I bet my cat will beat me to it xD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top