Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh, and I got my first anniversary badge, too! *happy dance*
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh, and I got my first anniversary badge, too! *happy dance*
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @lanlyn There is something just incredible about seeing fairies gamble. :lol: Such gentle creatures of nature...working the slots for big money! :tongue:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill Gave you and awesome, but, AMEN too.

@coco Enjoyed the update. It was good to see Simon and Mariana. Poor Saville!

@Mikezumi Harmon and Jolene's boys are handsome. Just as Lucas and Meggy's girls are beautiful. Love Meggy's silly face. :)

@friendsfan367 Yea for marriage....um...no honeymoon....boo. :wink:

well she would've had morning sickness. as soon as my now toddler baby 6 ages up i might try a vacation . last time they took the kids camping and all the kids did was whine they were tired hungry and needed to pee.

the toddler is learning all his skills. one toddler is so easy.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I'll be finishing up an Al Medina update later today--hopefully. Need to get into the heart of that story. It's taken me some time to establish the background/intro stuff.

@Karritz Glad Mia has her mermaid's tail!
    @TheDarkRose Sorry about your laptop. Bummer.

@king_of_simcity7 Beautiful night sky in IP.
    @emorrill The claw machine came with Supernatural, not Dragon Valley.

@Emily4331 Great idea to use live models to help diversify your sims.
    @friendsfan367 RE: Your sim kids on vacation. Sounds like RL kids!

@TadOlson There are a few CAS items I'd like to get off the random list, but I don't have the patience you do to sort through everything. Awesome task.

@KevinL5275 Hi! Understand about the lack of time to do everything sim-related, let alone everything in RL. ...Sorry about the traveling glitch. It sounds like your sims are ok even though you lost some progress. ...Congrats on your forum anniversary badge!

@Charlottesmom Loved seeing Elizabeth and Edward's wedding! Her dress looks gorgeous on her too. Beautiful beach setting. ...Billy and his teddy bear! Cute.

____

Here are the last of the screenshots I have for my day in Dragon Valley. These feature some of the townies. I haven't spent much time in DV, so I know very little about the sims there.

Charlotte playing tug of war with a townie she met.
    _6PiKF-QSzaecHo6UzTEwyMpMS6OqpwjKpLBiJHUgqgf1n3olKG5ao4ZQrQBEo5j6RAOk7VGErJe4vTNDknjoPup0ZnxhaPbv-mtGGWioEDxlR_aIdmXA1jKR5kmdTCpOQ0zACdKI7cRy64wgS_bx1m79OA4yyBVrznXBcrmgn3jW5mcT-74Z-DYstxeXuFNorR5AApn11c7ApiN94Ls2vfYhVWxUg9cw7ZiuQpsya1J0lFgKvj9l267LnLQopmzy4OOnZkA4PuTfwZXYxawIn9dMZZeLP6NHGm06IObE3kzVLtJh-LFtnajqqGhZMKYZjtx6KjCYpDcBWzkD4rbbRdFh7_YQNHKnZUNoJU0S7fGtAarb-YpBSpbLUgxLUms6z4QIdNzlMOZ-VSR9glUluRnU4wr_fY3S47Zqh1kpuQb1y8HwFNQqUFjfR_JXwPgPl5OpBlpPYxGkr-r3gOsV69TZL8ddL-q3np-n61w4W1SpdswIhjX3dpVsrcIPpwgHtJkvlQwDyPN6V3FXc-Jy8dc7InuoZMzyMVOrmZQ8vYIJodzfNB8D9NukERVuJ-aQcq8t03rRq0Upmj17--wWaJUxYnGctOFJIi3WJiNSQGWAFvR_pIJ3w=w1600-h896-no

Here's the same townie winning big time on this slot machine.
    5e2kDNN2q_QZdJ5ztsP3pkw-sbX-1ykGiBdlJGt_gcSscdLNkwenQ7qux5q1I3gkvbNMsjF4aiagipAu4e8wHDTmYAz5Mv2KQw3ry4Rh-YlVoj6_JlIVn9Od8-y4m4dqe04xpFno_a2fOKjhFg716NXt85TpLM1wTJKHIRd2OFoLYh95Pq2ka3nPAPabfkWZGx7PlLIEM3l6uaf-x5DnFUiFsg9KW3JKfaZ3Zj2COX9IZF0GsLRLTwr-qh2Qjcn87b9o6z4NOosMLX-o9h6b9dJVaumVHKtZU9aPUOB9_uJD9abCkh6i0PT2FgwMEQM_s_89CVnVPn5oOPyiMdLivu3DRws4QrBVMpFxc2Mzs59Q_VhvtceFHkMR5nXsqEmsrKSVdyo85iUzu6COjC_8JSTJv3Pcpp1xQrWZf1r0v7vigjpzbE1OH5FeCQ-asfGJuSVtobXu3PyM8CX1av8xGHDsaT8NWs_lnTEt1iLdo4Mov8iTYvJRQxY8_ODAQsu6-qfQj6azpWUX8VgvpOjaWoqv4h0SyJ4yUwuZEp3bV82ki2cB_ABVOtajlgSipBkO9_FEoFURwi-iIf84Xc_kUQ_yt1u-kdlLMcrioJFDxGbRrcJU5I_uCQ=w1600-h896-no

One lady had her own purple dragon she carried around with her.
    qM7Q7Rilj7rHQ_TLnp16_zNSrMBXwbn14XUtEx_EtTwtY9iyD_8hL9OOp4X0w6w0gcg5GIWrivuGGKJ4AMYkDR9K7Xwhy0nHY0v4LFVcEcRzOvyenO3hEWSIylXo3T10qd4dacbCW6Rf0Mm5aZ14a5M-bNUsAnlbYBUZg7f9KxWZ2Cfz0pm4kddoCM-V9892gSbxG9kEZoO9sjmv8x9XT6EBnS_UoRDsJvzBN94QkmJE6ZWOjxHXSY_LO8l4rjJsnbsbTQGlw05thTdvrnebPvBkOjsBfi-UZ9Hg4DMj33WseH9CYf3MOtLsN1zm127iR6ud14ChytgrT122a8BxJtkydbWj6ASI9lUk5FYWZILcfqL4tSx186xd8QPvYHvbDd9YMngQuvLHhyyCZ2NKaglsCzDRwA2iwkifiEi2ihKIL08bdB2YTpziBC_-JIgZ8DdeXWOlLhNPqaPTh2QHkJo-rcSYJDA7tPjtgWALEpqpwE3abmEdyUeMJnHXIEd-C2uf8mqB_5xXikexpbL_HmePEUNUkE5qKq1_qnpuE24B0lSaZagAJh6Daf37EkeMCwLTGkr_Kj86ZT1kTfprQlOARyAzVMZFzE-ZpdazG18xbgPfZZLnsw=w1600-h896-no

Crysie tried singing karaoke with this girl. They were easy on the eyes, but hard on the ears!
    Juh-3F3Cndb-OFGd8-ZGdy62MVox_R_YGpqLAPCKW0UzCoHcNKgSXB6ds9lUsFZxasyWL7JwafzS3wEi4tyVKp6qKa9EXJvw6LRxors6jdGMV3DAzNJYNy2qKNGXWSrY_MQY8CQbVLLKvPtTDrxokqCrWQ4oFHGiSOeOVxv6O3qxtZhMsh9ma-IMtXIz7x0VKIjZ9PResCe90ci7by9bLpXB6cZ-OUvGVGiDX9ITZoj5UEilsRT2UOLWnoLrF8rH5AKjCHKeMa4NxB8g2opuUV6bh1bhthFFE2rq3WJUQKp1jaEHqZPrVJwC9UsUYDTnFcxGqesGfbp8oNbTSCoA-rwwN80yFpExvk2yr6mxJ3jEsONZB5MUyb_TYqOyB0GWU322DAxHrpUfqWmxpChuNRPueixja1KY5kW6hZwctaFZQEoO7IHjfOxlwra2d1BQWcWwgS-espIePgnjW9KKweWgilOlkK-kxGw3iw0BPh7NksXRrQGZeev9jc-omvo8YvB7Z536QLWOTcu6p8RJTRyQ9JRvMirj2-ULIB93DQy5AJMUejWOnxyzQakHV6fv_Ii-AtE7_wECU8jFd-N5Gn5DkwhRDqzhibXvt6Ono-KENh6wfByeWw=w1600-h896-no

A blue-haired townie with the bartender. Charlotte got a wish to watch TV, so I turned one on for her.
    6pje2K21lNezYSSRzMM1FROa1A02fDcuYn161JVEf_UfBdHfljBRXiNwaONyNxRL1IwU2_8xRX-4y0RE59kBYxrFtvVAfbpO7GXjOM0bTb-Bd0kT2FyAritt-P-rdF7XWYM_mYsSp1FvPzobZvSyUu4K6DgefLC41Nib2U-8VxZeCMpQ3uFBDk5ZLDwF-kRwXihHr2N57cx4FCxt5krA5YEWDRu1yoJCleRDzzWli_-sVi0SHrspxy2N5M9S7t7ma3iy1eDNibZ6nULSBTGBjglZ3E_mBekdWmygSNz8tiB0rh1GEmKHk6b8NlEloTv17FVg6dcF58SvU4MUgjKT7GqGAfUTIGq2mPG6E84PJ4lwkbczARTQ72v3BAHjAnkxlVDTqh4ZkN6LFnD97xPh7Czam4fzx06ftYNL1z8MeiwJlxp35xHIJ5DjQNCLzOLF3HNj-WPrE5aIt-hI6ziqISiT6Yyqlp2qV56Lh4z1lrQ4K1YGaDuM0Wz0QszLwPKq9IQsAJy3d7H9Aq85aRCQeRbhYat32GLudJQqy5-AUpqgJYMh80CUgJ8l_A6TsXa7FWSBFHc3qQx_mN0LoSunlKvuHZw0gENzo00ZqIgdI9DBj3k1-U-E0A=w1600-h896-no

More townies having fun at the Dragon Tavern.
    GQbL72HvCBgKoDr71IwuFSJO8NuatIwjKV18XjTXvMc0kLuyPulSVeeNo5AfKltRFQ_WKIV49z62P3ktjnIMz2_aTBe1hiiRtAGfzN4HNuoicRE5BRXuECwpatyjiChRnrS0g0PKseE7pBcRNZGvruKyHYQAJM52-XMiSdwOile6ytgPx2D1Co4u2x6gRZAve66af4CzX0yvZyzRJibqt7g_doj3TbY1jfsfHJkNu5jXR-uaX_XS8vgskqRpFJmi-37smwHl8FHNzAeUuAymUSNKEQBaTDGhuy9P4SEZ48iFgKItu9gAse2UtMIul84tefELPxJKKClS5CONc6H6T1ABkA2n8UXtbuEbULZ-1Iv2kBOen6VELdnFKcSXVTadzbxeFROLlI-LajpyAWnAi6zMAO1EzknD-0mvNO_5JugaKnEZCJ2UXkftVPRKSLNaEhWUaIwbdKsbgUGfJmWmWK9DriU5TnNkN8O5t-BTX5SQ-FoJNzx0FTGd7x8K6EpyRIgC9vTEulW6-8L0BWhkEqviYClzklgzxhKAKuThQobpx79eyH6JrtcCFwrl9_FBMvmgkkGdrrYHTrg90VDUeeVGSbvdRcy8T60NI4Kt8DrfJPUcCnUh0A=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Lovely wedding photos :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment and nice pictures of the pets :smile: Where did you get the purple dragon from though?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited February 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 The baby dragons come with Dragon Valley. There are purple, green, and red. If you also have the Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire Venue, the armored black dragon is unlocked too.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Loving the updates everyone... :)

@king_of_simcity7, loving your beach dance party pictures... :)

@Charlottesmom, so glad Edward and Elizabeth got married... :)

@lanlyn, love Dragon Valley myself. I just love how Crysie stole the egg from the cop...lol

@KevinL5275, congrats on your 1st anniversary on the forum... :smiley:

@CravenLestat, I guess I should say Happy belated birthday to you... :kissing_heart:

I've went into my game today to check out some of the designs that I had downloaded from @CravenLestat studio, mainly the ones that was made for me for the time being... :) So I put them together and made a short slide show video for all of you to see... :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQUHfbh-O-8

Then these pictures is the design from the video that CravenLestat did with all of the designs. This is the design that Craven did for me, which was the green flowered pattern one... :)
    OR5OYeml.jpg
    PjoQVKql.jpg
    ybZGQeHl.jpg
    gizcYWIl.jpg
    3orqE7yl.jpg
    edited February 2017
    @lisasc360 Fun video! I loved all the different poses. And I liked seeing @CravenLestat's pattern on the different dress styles.
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Page 1143

@PalmArrow Your houseboat looks good. If you want extra light without having to see a lamp have you thought of using buydebug inorder to purchase some of the ceiling or wall lights there (I can't remember exactly what they are called right now) You don't see them while playing and from what I can tell they don't actually occupy a space. I've been able to use one 4 by 4 light for 2 rooms.
    William is a cute teen.

@Carlottesmom Great designs. LOVE the Hello Kitty shirt.
    My guy has the same reaction most of the time when I'm playing the Sims. Although my most favorite reaction from him was, He came home from somewhere (can't remember where) and I was watching a video for the Hamster Dance song. My guy walked into the room, looked at the screen, shook his head and said I "Hit a new low" then walked out. LOL

Page1144

@Charlottesmom Love your pics of Elvira and Vlad.
    Poor Conner. LOL he does not look very happy with you.

@king_of_simcity7 Great photos.

@Mikezumi Ebba looks really cute with those hairstyles. The second one kind of reminds me of Pebbles Flintstone.

@thuggishsplicer Good to see you back. :) Sounds like real life is keeping you pretty busy. Good luck with learning Spanish and Italian. Have fun on your dates... Remember to pop in every now and then to say HI.

@emorrill Your welcome. Look forward to seeing those pics of my SS.

Page 1145

@Mikezumi Great update. I love the pics of Jensen training Ebba.
    LOL wanting to "interrupt" Ivan and Dye while they were in the elevator (just talking I'm sure. LOL)

@Emily4331 Great snowflake day photos.

@lanlyn Great photos of the Mages Guild and of the Sims as well. Lol at the YA werewolf wearing the kilt with his hairy legs.

I have to stop so I can work on dinner but first:

Welcome back @Zinniavanilla. Is that a new Avi you have? If so it looks great.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Charlottesmom Lovely wedding photos :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the comment and nice pictures of the pets :smile: Where did you get the purple dragon from though?

To expand on what @lanlyn said, the dragons each have special abilities, can make a "Mark of the (color) Dragon" appear on a sim which temporarily fulfills certain needs which vary by color(I can't recall which was which though) and teach a skill. I can't recall all the details right now but this is what I can remember:
    Purple Dragons can make a sim "The life of the party" and teach Charisma.
    Green Dragons can use a skill similar to the Fairy's "Bloom", can make a random gem or metal appear once per day, and can teach Gardening.
    Red Dragons can breath fire on a sim(similar to a Witch's "Fire Blast" spell except I think limited to targeting sims rather than objects and sims like the spell can) and teach Athletic.
    Black Dragons can summon Ghosts, make ghosts haunt a sim similar to a Witch's "Haunting Curse"(or whatever it was called), can make Death Flowers appear, and teach Logic.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill Yes, there's a never-ending, gem-spawning treasure chest. Treeag at MTS made it. Basically, it will spawn a number of random gems/metals/space rocks when clicked on. It also lets you buy whatever gem/metal/space rock you want, and works as a storage container. Very handy for Alchemist Sims. Or cheating your way through the 'When Dreams Come True' opportunity. Which I have never done. Ever.

@plushtrap_107 Welcome back!! There's a snack table somewhere over there ---->.

@lanlyn Ooohh. Intrigue.
    ~ Cool bar (if that's what it is).

@Karritz Gnooooooomes!!

@coco Thanks. When I convert to package form (if necessary, anyways) I always keep it named so I know what I'm looking through. As for the actual files, I'll probably just delete them off the system. I really don't know what I was thinking with some of that stuff.

@CravenLestat Happy (belated) Birthday! (I apparently missed a lot over the weekend).

@Zinniavanilla Welcome back!! There's a snack table somewhere over there ---->.

@Mikezumi Gnooooooomes!!!

@TadOlson Congrats on the CAS Edits!!

@KevinL5275 Happy Anniversary! *blows noisemaker*

@everyone Loved everyone's updates! Just didn't have comments for everyone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Good news/bad news.

Good news: I finally sat down and carefully read the modding instructions. I think I understood it. Possibly. It may have even worked, but since whatever I created removed the EA elixirs, I didn't get far enough to find out.

Bad news: Whatever I created removed the EA elixirs, so I didn't get far enough to figure out if it actually worked.

I'll try again later this week.

In other news, my game continues to run. I added in my food-related mods. My Sims adopted a kitten named Mittens (and yes, he's as cute as he sounds).

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Looks like "cruddybucket" (photobucket) is down again...oh joy! :rage:

@bekkasan , You guys Walking Dead fans? I never thought I'd like it, the husband who has been a fan since it started told me to watch the first episode, I did and was hooked!

@mycami21 , Yeah, Eddy did overdo the guyliner look! Luckily Connor had three if the ITF computer ball thingies in his inventory from swiping them fro ITF...little klepto!
    **Funny, I say a version of the "new low" to my youngest constantly, he really needs to stay off of youtube!
    **Nothing wrong with the Hamster Dance Song!! *MEN* :s
    **I was not put on this Earth to make Connor's life easy... :D>:)

@king_of_simcity7 , I always struggled with staying awake in college too...
    **that is a lot of dancers. :)
    **Wonderful shots!

@Mikezumi , I like the toddler hair but my favorite one is the last boy one. Some of the girl one look a little strange.
    **Connor looks like he's massively peeved in the lecture shots... :o (wonder who put him in the pi*ssy mood...)
    **Ludo is a meanie!
    **I'll say it again, daddies out strolling with their kids is too cute!
    **I love seeing Charlotte in Lanlyn's game too, though it tears me up a little. :'(
    **Ebba aged up very nicely to child, I love the combo of the green eyes and her ginger hair, she should be a stunner as YA!
    **Ohhhhh! I really like the look of Elis! I don't think he looks dopey...He's going to be a stunner with those bedroom eyes!
    **I love old names, like from the 1890's, I have a great list of oldies but goodies.
    **I always make the guys walk around with teddy bears, keeps em humble.

@lisasc360 , I actually like spinach now but it has to be incorporated in the salad or whatever I'm eating, can't do it plain. I'm not terribly picky, but won't touch chicken.
    **Will watch your video in a sec. :)

@Emily4331 , Ethan looks freaky!
    **"Old people can be so sweet" *Cher from Clueless..
    **I wish I could simmify Loic G!! He's adorable! A couple of the girls look like they're barely into teen years!

@lanlyn , Look like I have to raid @thuggishsplicer 's studio again, that is a great build!
    **Nice additions to the DV tavern..
    **Awwww, my baby again!! So glad you are having fun with her. <3
    **I got one of those gnomes once but never did anything with it.
    **I love your pretty purple Perp!
    **Glad you like the fishies, gonna play with that one some more at some point.
    **That dress is very very pretty!! Almost makes me want to get into CC...almost......
    **I forgot about woohoo in the fairy house!! :D
    **Dreaming about Charlotte!! <3
    **Yeah a unicorn! I kinda miss mine, but got too overrun with them...
    **LOL!! Nothing cuter than a fairy kicking a slot machine because she's losing money!
    **We used to get RL Charlotte to howl by playing the recorder next to her, I think it hurt her ears so I wouldn't let the kids do it too much, it was cute though.
    **Dragon egg stealing townies!
    **OMG!! When *IF* photobucket ever decides to cooperate again I have the perfect picture of RL Charlotte watching TV with Zach, she seriously was watching it, it was hysterical.

@Zinniavanilla , Good luck, it takes me forever to get through 10 pages...Good to see you back!! :)

@Emo-usagi2187 , Just take lots of notes, you can do picture only ones if you feel your writing is not where you'd like it. :)

@CravenLestat , I May look up Pam....hehe! ;)

@Karritz , I would enjoy videos about the McFluffs!

@TheDarkRose , We had to return my first laptop too, half the keyboard would not back light, I wound up with a better one, hope you do too! :)

@KevinL5275 , France is a glitch fest for me too.

@friendsfan367 , One toddler is fun too! :)

@Cadh20000 , I kept trying for a green dragon, kept getting purples or blacks!

:mrgreen:
    edited February 2017
    Stoopid double post.... :o

edited February 2017
    @Charlottesmom Right? So many young ones on there! I eventually had to look up certain ages so I wasn't getting so many kids. :lol:

Loic G, huh? I will remember this. :wink:
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Right? So many young ones on there! I eventually had to look up certain ages so I wasn't getting so many kids. :lol:

Loic G, huh? I will remember this. :wink:

It really is a good site though, I just felt creepy looking at the young uns'! Loic G was on the first page, cutie pie city!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Trying to catch up a bit

@KevinL5275 I am only behind from when I posted last night and feel overwhelmed,you sir are skrewed :D

@lisasc360 I loved that way!!! to much,first off am wearing headphones YAY!!! then you had to pick a awesome 80s tune.Am sitting here watching cant help but move around then your sim in her "Threes Company" Janet shorts.The whole video reminds me of the 80s workout videos that started at like 5 AM back in the day.So cute :love: The song is stuck in my mind now :#

@lanlyn GET HER!!!! She is not paying attention and distracted by the bar,sneek up behind her and get her.That is Nuala ORyan she is a awesome pretty sim.DV has some great sims.Tempted to bust out my Nuala collection of her as a fairy <3

@Charlottesmom Moments later they both had one day left until aging up from elder, :# But hey the cake was great and Edward never had to pay the caterer.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat , I actually thought of having them throw the fountain of youth elixir at each other after the ceremony but since I play with aging off they're both very safe from Grim. ;)
    @Charlottesmom On top of feeling mildly like a creeper, children are just frightening in general, sometimes. Especially when in "model" photos where they look dead inside. :lol: Maybe that's just me hahaha

I found Loic! He is a cutie!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz Glad to see you have a mermaid with a tail! :)

@TheDarkRose Sorry to hear about the laptop. Hopefully you can find a better one that will play the game and not have issues.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics of your sims at the beach.

@TadOlson So why don't you want heels to be valid for random?

@Puddinroy Hi....good to 'see' ya. :)

@KevinL5275 Hi! If you are using Nraas traveler you have to make sure you click on both portraits or as many as you sent to send them home. I made that mistake once and one was left behind. I just quit game and went to the save before traveling and did it again. :blush: Congrats on your badge!

@Charlottesmom What a lovely wedding. I love her gown in that soft blue! <3 Kate and Riley.
    Hubby is the Walking Dead fan! I did watch a couple of episodes with him and listened to a bunch of others while he watched and I played sims on puter. I love sci-fi, and fantasy stuff, just couldn't get into that series.

@lanlyn Enjoyed the Dragon Valley update. The tavern looks fun and was funny seeing Crysie stop the dancing, well, stealing the dragon egg was pretty good too. Love the pic of the lady and her purple dragon. She looks so happy.

@Emily4331 Interesting idea. Look forward to seeing the results.

@friendsfan367 Glad you are having fun with the toddler. I usually put some kid like activities at the base camp if I bring the kids along.

@lisasc360 Great video. Love how you did the poses and changed the slides. I would love to learn to do that. :) I like the green dress pattern too. I dl'd it too.

@MoonandStars83 Good luck with the modding. Hope the game continues to behave. My very first cat was named Mittens. Was a pretty grey kitty with white paws and a white spot on her forehead.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Emily4331 Thanks :) but your sim kids aren't ugly - unless you are hiding the ugly ones from us? ;):p
    Good luck with your model project!

@lanlyn Great update :) I can't stand when sims first start using the karaoke machine - I have to turn the volume down :p
    I remember when I would send my sims moonlighting and they would end up making more meals than drinks for the townies and it would peeve me because I wanted them to get drink making experience instead :/
    You seem to know a lot about cold and hot machines ... gamble much? ;)
    Good timing on the game of catch! LOL
    Love MC for ransacking townie inventories ;)
    Clever name and I enjoyed seeing the pics of some of your townies :D

@KevinL5275 Congrats on one year! :)

@lisasc360 Cute video and great use of the patterns :D

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :D I believe one of the hairs is called "Pebbles" so perhaps that was the inspiration :)
    Of course the teens were talking in the elevator - are you implying something inappropriate was happening? LOL

@Charlottesmom I agree that some of the hairs are a bit odd but they are better then some of the huge, grown-up hairs available for toddlers and they do look better in game where they are not quite so zoomed as in CAS.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D
    Bedroom eyes! LOL I guess you are right but to me he still looks a little dopey ;)
    My grandma was an Elizabeth and I have always loved that name. I had a name picked out for a girl while I was pregnant - Katherine Elizabeth :)
    My boys could do with some humbling! Perhaps I should get them teddy bears ;)

@Mikezumi I swear I don't hide them in the basement! :fearful:

You have no proof! :lol:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @Charlottesmom, I think the only way that I will eat spinach is in the seasonal salads from Cracker Barrel when they use the spinach leaves. I can't stand canned spinach and that is what I used eat when I was younger. Now when it comes to meat, I will eat chicken, turkey, hamburger, maybe roast beef depending on how it's cooked and some ham and pork chops... :)

@CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 I loved that way!!! to much, first off am wearing headphones YAY!!! then you had to pick a awesome 80s tune. Am sitting here watching cant help but move around then your sim in her "Threes Company" Janet shorts. The whole video reminds me of the 80s workout videos that started at like 5 AM back in the day. So cute :love: The song is stuck in my mind now :#

Thank you... :smiley: Love some Hall & Oates music. Couldn't decide on what song to use as I was also thinking of using "You Make my Dreams" from H&O. I was also thinking trying the J. Geils Band "Freeze-Frame" for the video and I also was thinking of Ray Parker Jr's song "A Woman Needs Love (Just like you do) song... :) It's my evil plan to get the song in the video stuck in everyone's head....evil laughing erupts.... >:)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom Look at the 0:40 mark.. ;) Remember this from Nov 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmHdeSB_UE0

PS: Almost all those sims are ITF :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top