Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Storylines Are You Playing?

I currently have 2 games on the go. One is in ts4 and is a live-in nanny who moves from family to family to help look after babies, toddlers and kids. She is currently living in a house of vampires, looking after a new baby and toddler. I am thinking of turning her so she can get revenge on her abusive ex-husband by locking him in the basement as a regular food source >:)

My other game is in Riverview, where I had a widowed guy raising his young son alone and he finally found a new love and they all moved in together and had another baby. Not quite sure where to go from there. I also want to play some games in Appaloosa Plains and Sunlit Tides and Sunset Valley. I need some new ideas to get me started on something so I can feel attached to my new sim(s) in these hoods and excited about where the story is going.

Can anyone tell me (briefly) about their own stories please?

Comments

• GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I currently have two saves: The Campbells and the Alfredos.
    The Campbells started with Benjamin Campbell, a young scientist.
    tumblr_oiot4eEsBU1vewlvzo1_1280.jpg
    He Married with Morgana Wollf, after I let het Divorce Thornton of course, and together they got seven children. Jack, Jolene, Jenna, Jessica, Julia (quadruplets), Jade and Jasper (twins)
    The children:
    tumblr_ok4yi8BRaV1vewlvzo2_1280.jpg
    Jack. Who's very, very ugly.
    tumblr_ojevbysdhp1vewlvzo2_1280.jpg
    'the quadruplets' from left to right: Julia, Jolene, Jessica, Jenna.
    tumblr_ok4yc9jTIy1vewlvzo1_1280.jpg
    Jade.
    tumblr_okx5jeJMTy1vewlvzo1_1280.jpg
    Jasper.

Morgana is level 1 law enforcement and Benjamin level 5 science right now. I don't really have any idea what I'm going to do...It's basically 100% gameplay, and it's a lepacy and the first generation. I think I'm going to continue with Jade, Jasper, Jolene or Jenna as generation 2 and world adventures. But I don't know. Maybe I'll just quit them. I don't like a lot of children in a household anyway and euhm, 7?

BUT I also play the Alfredos. Just started generation 6 with Rowin Alfredo.
    For him, I actually do have a plan: I want him to travel to China and be magician and a horserider. He'll know what to do, just not really so far. Fortunately he's a genie and will have enough time for it.
    So far though, his days exist of:
    tumblr_okp8wubAb11vewlvzo2_1280.jpg
    Horseriding.
    tumblr_okp981muIu1vewlvzo1_1280.jpg
    Winning first place on horseriding competition once in a while because his horse is a level 10-skilled unicorn.
    tumblr_oktawxr82L1vewlvzo2_1280.jpg
    Whatever you think he's doing here.
    tumblr_okuqb2sAgo1vewlvzo1_1280.jpg
    More horseriding.
    And actually not being productive in general. Job? Nah. University? Naahh. Searching a girlfriend that isn't a onenightstand? Naaahhh

If you want to know when he'll actually start doing things, click on my siggy ;)

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    My Kate and Riley story though I will only be working on that story on weekday and hope to wrap it up very soon. I also have a save on my other laptop of Connor at University, just because I wanted to kidnap some University Sims. :)
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    My Kate and Riley story though I will only be working on that story on weekday and hope to wrap it up very soon. I also have a save on my other laptop of Connor at University, just because I wanted to kidnap some University Sims. :)
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @GITTE2001 poor Jack is not ugly! :D How did you get a unicorn?

I like the idea of doing a showtime career. I think that is what I will do in AP. I will start a sim off as a teen with her parents, and have her become a famous country and western singer. She can be my Dolly Parton without the big bosom :p

@Charlottesmom I'm afraid I don't know your Kate and Riley story. I used to look in the 'what's happened in your game today' thread, but I find it too overwhelming as there is so much going on in there.
    @elanorbreton if you see Rowin, yeah, he is ;) Just...Looking around small ponds an hoping there will apear one, gettign a long with it, adopting it and making it have babies with the horse you already have? (This unicorn is the baby of an adopted one)
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,065 Member
    The only thing interesting right now is that my sim lives alone with her butler in a mansion with 5 bedrooms and god knows what rooms in general thanks to a ton of meteors.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I play a sim who's still at college now (sports). She's going to live in IP in a self built apartment complex (with 'roommates'), I'm planning to do the firefighter career with her (hope it will work in that world, heard some stories that have prepared me to the opposite alas) and explore the tombs of Egypt with her (because I'm really homesick for WA ;)). As for further storylines like love affairs and stuff, I don't really have plans for her just now. Nobody has been created for her yet :p I'll go with the flow of the game (needless to say there will be IP features in her story as well ;)).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • PlumDiddyPlumDiddy Posts: 551 Member
    For some reason this...
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    [/s]

Made me think of this :D

EqkAT9R.jpg
  • lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    I'm still playing my 100 baby challenge legacy thing.
    My matriarch LTW is heartbreaker, and she's on her 4th bf now. So I'll be breakingthem up soon and making her move on.
    My teen daughter imaginary friend just came to life and fancies her sister so I think I will be encouraging that! Or making the other sister's imaginary friend come to life and letting the two IFs be a couple.
    All about the romantic relationships in my game, well that and family ♡
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I'm on my 4th year with the same family!!! And I'm absolutely not bored... To tell the truth, I'm not exactly playing anymore, just writing on my story and taking pictures! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I'm on my 4th year with the same family!!! And I'm absolutely not bored... To tell the truth, I'm not exactly playing anymore, just writing on my story and taking pictures! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    edited February 2017
    My current sim Devin Gray is about to reach his second year anniversary as a Firefighter. It seems like such a short time to have already become the Fire Chief. He chose to become a Firefighter because it gave him alot of free time to work out, read books, and pursue other interests in the huge amounts of downtime between emergency's. (Current wishes are Put out 100 fires, Save 100 sims from death, and respond to 100 emergency's.)

Through his firefighter heroics or his incredible charm he is friends with everyone in town, or at least good acquaintances, so he has amassed quite a bit of fame and become a huge local celebrity. The down side to this is random people started to show up at his house at all hours. Ringing the door bell and peeping in his bedroom window while he was asleep. Devin was forced to put up a fence around his property. Worse of all, two of the morning shift coworkers at the fire station also moonlight as paparazzi. So when they get off work at noon, they hang around the fire station taking pictures of him and writing down everything he does. This has turned poor Devin into something of a hermit. He was so lonely he adopted a cat to keep him company.

People are always following him around and it seems the same houses keep catching fire over and over. Like they are doing it just for him to come over. The residents always wait for him to help them out instead of using common sense and run out of a burning building. The cold winters and the questionable towns people are starting to get on his nerves. He dreams of quitting and moving to some place warm or tropical. Then going back to collage and getting his degree in Fine Arts. Then only dealing with the fire on his stove as he pursues his secret dream of becoming a five start chef. Then maybe finding someone to settle down with.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Xorzhaan wrote: »
    My current sim Devin Gray is about to reach his second year anniversary as a Firefighter. It seems like such a short time to have already become the Fire Chief. He chose to become a Firefighter because it gave him alot of free time to work out, read books, and pursue other interests in the huge amounts of downtime between emergency's. (Current wishes are Put out 100 fires, Save 100 sims from death, and respond to 100 emergency's.)

Through his firefighter heroics or his incredible charm he is friends with everyone in town, or at least good acquaintances, so he has amassed quite a bit of fame and become a huge local celebrity. The down side to this is random people started to show up at his house at all hours. Ringing the door bell and peeping in his bedroom window while he was asleep. Devin was forced to put up a fence around his property. Worse of all, two of the morning shift coworkers at the fire station also moonlight as paparazzi. So when they get off work at noon, they hang around the fire station taking pictures of him and writing down everything he does. This has turned poor Devin into something of a hermit. He was so lonely he adopted a cat to keep him company.

People are always following him around and it seems the same houses keep catching fire over and over. Like they are doing it just for him to come over. The residents always wait for him to help them out instead of using common sense and run out of a burning building. The cold winters and the questionable towns people are starting to get on his nerves. He dreams of quitting and moving to some place warm or tropical. Then going back to collage and getting his degree in Fine Arts. Then only dealing with the fire on his stove as he pursues his secret dream of becoming a five start chef. Then maybe finding someone to settle down with.

This is so sad lol. Also made me want to put my sim in the firefighter career while he is saving up for uni
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Xorzhaan wrote: »
    Like they are doing it just for him to come over.
    Lol, I feel for your poor sim :D What world are you playing the firefighter career in?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I have one game in Monte Vista with the Tribbiani family. He wants to be leader of the free world. (mayor now, so climbing the ranks) She is full time Mom with a garden/greenhouse to take care of. 4 kids so far, one teen getting ready to go to Uni for some kind of artistic career, one child, one toddler and one baby. She is busy! I did hire gardeners to help out for awhile. They don't plant though!

My other game is adventuring. I use two sims that explore different worlds (via traveler) and get into all kinds of trouble. They love each other very much though and end up saving each other frequently.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have a game in Isla Paradiso with a household of various Sims with various traits and occult types or human and a cat and a dog and a few gnomes and a garden and a fridge full of harvest and hundreds of elixirs. I've decided their objective is to uncover all the hidden islands. They have 2 to go. I'm using this game to learn about YouTube and I've recently posted my 7th episode on YouTube.

My next game has two human Sims with custom skins that look like cat fur. They live in a house with 15 cats. I have the game set up but haven't started playing. It will also appear on YouTube. The idea is someone made an elixir to convert cats to humans but it didn't work fully. They are human but still covered with fur. :D

Then there is my big game that I've been playing for more than a year. It has Sims living in several worlds. I use traveler mod.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a standard legacy in Gibsons about the settlers arriving in the town to start living their lives and to give their kids a chance for a better future.Another one is my town legacy challenge in Winfield and I've got another legacy in Oak Leaf.I also started one in Glenvale County set in the 1660's.I got Evermore Falls set in the 1630's along with Deery Meadows which was started in 1620 and my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County founded in 1550.I'm playing with the entire towns rotaionally like in Sims 2 and controlling the families in each town.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    PlumDiddy wrote: »
    For some reason this...
    GITTE2001 wrote: »
    [/s]

Made me think of this :D

EqkAT9R.jpg

Umbridge is worse xD But euhm...You can say a lot of bad things about Umbridge, but she doesn't have a bad taste. Pink and kittens are awesome.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I've got a standard legacy in Gibsons about the settlers arriving in the town to start living their lives and to give their kids a chance for a better future.Another one is my town legacy challenge in Winfield and I've got another legacy in Oak Leaf.I also started one in Glenvale County set in the 1660's.I got Evermore Falls set in the 1630's along with Deery Meadows which was started in 1620 and my 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County founded in 1550.I'm playing with the entire towns rotaionally like in Sims 2 and controlling the families in each town.
    They sound a handful! How do you cope with modern technology in your worlds?
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I'm just getting started to play a new game in Hidden Springs. It's going to be the Shue family with Granny and the four adopted children. I have made all the changes to the community lots and made a home for them close to the center of town. I plan to play with Consort's Grow and Age mods for this one and see how that goes. (I got the mods at modthesims.info but I rarely play with those mods.) This time I want to see the kids aging at different heights. (There was also a mod to help with story progression - no immigration - as I don't play with NRaas story progression, so I'm going to see if I can get those three mods to work together for me nicely.)
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    My family just moved to Aurora Skies (beautiful world, but takes some getting used to). The grandmother is a retired singer, the husband is a painter and the wife is an alchemist. I'm still setting up the town with venues and stuff. I want this generation to be all about animals B)
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    @06Bon06 Was not really the direction I was thinking of when I started this sims life. The game just seemed to push him this way on its own. The co-workers, who used to leave everyday, suddenly watching him like a hawk. That would alienate anyone. So I just went with it and I wanted to move him to a new world once he was done with Firefighter anyways, where I will op him out of celebrity system to give him a clean start. I like a change of scenery now and then.

@JoAnne65 Hidden Springs. I like to move my sims to other worlds at milestones in their life so I like to start in some of the older more basic worlds. Kind of like they leaving home and moving out into the big world.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've been just pretending it was around in sims history though we never had latops in the 16th century though our sims did back then though desktop computers were only available back then at public lots.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    My story is in Sunset Valley (surprised?) and features a - uh - "working girl" by the name of "Sweet Cheeks" Marie Wilkins who is desperately trying her best to raise her daughter Sara.

Since Sweet Cheeks has a job that most likely would raise the T rating, I can't really tell too much about it.

So far, she's had only a couple of "customers" (since she's new in town). Thornton Wolff paid 89 simoleons for her "services" (just recently). Considering that I drained the funds before starting, she'll be needing every last bit of it for food and bills.

Currently they live in the "Shotgun Style" home (I think it's called). Sweet Cheeks owns a 1972 Plymouth Fury (thank you, Fresh Prince Creations :wink: ).

As soon as I get my internet connection back up, I'll post some (nongraphic :lol: ) pics - this is from my phone.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • StilettoBlackStilettoBlack Posts: 3,844 Member
    Last night I made an elderly lady sim. I tried to make her as young looking as possible. I can hardly tell she is an elder. She is a witch, with a cat, on an 800$ lot in Midnight Hollow. The plan is... she finds out how to make herself young again or she dies. Tick tock.