Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who loves vampires? I do I do .

Sims 4 is my favorite sims game and so it's no huge surprise, but I LOVE the vampires. It has been so fun creating one and then playing with them. I love the compel to drink blood interaction/visual . It is so cute.

Comments

• TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited February 2017
    My Top 3 of life state is : Alien, Zombie and Witch

I tried all that in Ts3 but couldnt get into it , especially fairy. But I am loving these vampires <3
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Witch is definitely most fun. Vampires in 4 are great too, they are more detailed than previous iterations.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Love the vampires! Love the new furnishings and decor!
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,231 Member
    edited February 2017
    Sure, TS4 vampires are better because they run like Vampire Diaries and they can drink sim's plasma without asking.

And now the humans can use the garlic to protect themselves.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2017
    And best of all, No Sparkling.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I played with them once, got all the way up to grandmaster and then lost interest. I'll probably revisit them again sometime, but it's kinda on the sidelines of my other families.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The Sims 4 vampires are amazing.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @TDU90

I already said it on another thread but I too am truly loving this pack these vampires have all the animations I wanted in 3 and had to mod for although I have ended up with a bug at Grand master level EA is trying to help sort out but even with that they are so much fun and I also like the idea that ordinary sims can find ways to defend themselves.

@LeGardePourpre

Perhaps in future they will introduce other life states and when they do if they are as detailed as vampires are you will have a lot to go at :)
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    I love these Vampires I love the powers and having to grow in your powers they have lead to some nice sets of events in my game. I had my female Torador vamp reach Grand Master Vampire the beat Vlad in a duel, and "slew" him there by taking over as Head Vampire I love the scenes I can play out. and yes I am soo grateful they do not sparkle.
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    And best of all, No Sparkling.

Omg yes. That was an eye sore.
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    The Sims 4 vampires are amazing.
    I love em. I havent even done much with them already.But as someone who has formerly not been a fan of supernatural gameplay , ever. I find them very fun and likeable.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    I didn't get on with aliens and was not really bothered about any supernatural gameplay, but I am finding much of this vampire pack inspired. I especially like the way that powers add so much more depth to a sim. Playing human sims is pretty bland in comparison! I really hope more additions to the depth of sims is on the way.

I am having a lot of fun with it.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
    I didn't get on with aliens and was not really bothered about any supernatural gameplay, but I am finding much of this vampire pack inspired. I especially like the way that powers add so much more depth to a sim. Playing human sims is pretty bland in comparison! I really hope more additions to the depth of sims is on the way.

I am having a lot of fun with it.

Agreed.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2017
    Got a chance to play some more, and I am loving the vamps so far! :smile:

I only wish the vamps had a romantic neck bite option.

And the vamps are hilariously inconsistent: I can't phone them or invite them over in the daytime, but they have no problem constantly inviting my human sims to various places during the daytime hours, lol. :tongue:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    Only about a month ago, I still would've said I liked TS3 better than TS4. But first we got the toddlers (which I've never really even cared about that much), and I was surprised at how much fun they were. And now we have vampires, which I was very excited about to begin with. And the more I play with them, the more I like them. They're so much better than in TS3.

So, yes, I love vampires :)
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png