Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They forgot our Vampire Gnome.

Alien Gnome: Check
Bear Gnome: Check
Grim Reaper Gnome: Check
Bunny Gnome: Check
Ghost Gnome: Check
Swimming Pool Gnome: Check
Whohoo Gnome: Check
Vampire Gnome: Oopsy

We haven't gotten a gnome for everything, but new life states warrant a gnome, don't they?

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I don't think we've gotten a gnome in a long time. Probably because people use to complain about them a lot
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    People use to complain so much about them, cant blame them for not adding one. I forgot the gnomes were even there, although i occasionally use the ghost, alien, and death.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I don't think we've gotten a gnome in a long time. Probably because people use to complain about them a lot

Why did people complain about them?
  • TragicClownTragicClown Posts: 58 Member
    Oh how i miss The Gnomes :(
  • TragicClownTragicClown Posts: 58 Member
    Oh how i miss The Gnomes :(
  • Selena_SouleSelena_Soule Posts: 438 Member
    edited February 2017

well in the sims 3 they were a constant annoyance i know that for sure.. just randomly showing up places for no reason other than to annoy the crap out of you.
  • IggIgg Posts: 275 Member

If they had released the gnome the same day as the vampires pack, no one would've thought anything of it. People would've assumed it was just done along side with the pack.

Adding one now would probably seem to many as a waste of resources that could have been better spent fixing bugs and adding new content.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I don't t use gnomes much in sims4 because they DON'T move. :(
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • SimfuncrunchSimfuncrunch Posts: 513 Member
    I loved the Sims 3 gnomes. Especially the laundry and woodworking gnomes. I had a whole extended family of them on one lot - literally, they would have children, who would grow through the life stages, then die and leave a tombstone (expensive one too if I recall) behind. I miss little touches like that in the game.
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I love the gnomes! Hope they haven't stopped adding them completely..
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    In S3 they were alive weren't they? These are just garden statues and I say the more the better. I don't think a tiny garden gnome takes a whole lot of resources, you can probably recolor an existing one. When we get more occults, I want a gnome for each one.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

Something along the lines of "what a waste of content and time that the team could have spent making toddlers and etc, etc."

A lot of gnomes came in through patches so thats why people got upset because they wanted anything else but another gnome.

I just want the gnomes that move on their own again </3
    LR3g0ni.jpg