Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else hate building large houses?

TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
I am not a fan of building mansions. I am not a fan of building large suburban homes.

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    True, it can be kind of tiresome to furnish them to an acceptable degree.

Personally, I'm currently tuning up my skills with garden-creating - or more accurately, wilderness creating, since I'm carving out a spooky little place in Granite Falls.

When I get started, I do tend to prefer building gardens.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • TDU90TDU90 Posts: 1,822 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    True, it can be kind of tiresome to furnish them to an acceptable degree.

Personally, I'm currently tuning up my skills with garden-creating - or more accurately, wilderness creating, since I'm carving out a spooky little place in Granite Falls.

When I get started, I do tend to prefer building gardens.

Exactly. For me it just starts to feel like a chore. I only want to do it if im having fun, because it isnt a job for me.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I don't hate building big houses, but it takes me ages to fully finish one because I leave the project when it gets too tiresome. I return to it after the break or when I feel inspired again. However, the break can be quite long- I still have a huge unfinished penthouse, and I haven't touched it for over a week now. I should return to it since I'm planning to move my politician sim there...