Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do your Vampires need to use the bathroom?

My lovely vamp lady never had to use the restroom until yesterday (about sim day 20 since creating her). Now she'll suddenly get the moodlet for "has to pee" and go waddling off to her never used toilet. I had her eat human food for the first time that same day, so is it just that they have to use the bathroom after they eat?

Anyone else with vampires with weak bladders?

Comments

• Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I've never had that happen to my vampires, I mean they don't have the bladder need anymore so I don't see why they would need to go. It probably is because they ate human food and they just needed to get it out their system :D
  • CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    The poor thing also got food poisoning from her one time meal haha! Curse that fancy restaurant.

Hopefully she'll be able to escape her toilet need soon. It's been a few in-game days and she's still randomly needing to pee two to three times a day. Although, I will admit that the needing to go walk cracks me up every time.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    My vampires like to bake white cakes.
  • LoneSaiyajinLoneSaiyajin Posts: 22 New Member
    Never encountered a bladder issue personally, just y'know...the food issue...that shouldn't be an issue.
  • frogkiss1frogkiss1 Posts: 248 Member
    I only had one Vampire bathroom need, and it was because of the time they turned. My sim was having a rather bad day and all his needs were in the red, and to top it all off he turned. It solved most of the problems, but he still had the really need to pee mood. I sent him to take care of it, and ever since he has not had that need.
    Hmm, must be a bug. I've restarted the game a few times and she still needs to use the bathroom. Her husband does not have this issue funnily enough. Maybe I'll try moving lots or repairing the game.

Now all I can think of is a vampire in full gothic wear baking cake after cake haha. :smile:
  • KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Super annoying I've just had this happened to me. Had to revert back a save from ages ago because it was annoying me beyond belief! This is just terrible.
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I am thinking it is a bug as I as well as others have problems with Vampires with human needs. Mine does. She was born a vampire but remember they don't start really act like vampires until they reach their teens so I think that may be why mine has that problem (the Vampires I have weren't created as Vampires in cas, they were either born or turned). Mine always get moodlits that she is hungry, tired, needs to pee, etc...so for now I just sort of been using cheats to take care of those needs.
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    It is a bug 3 vamps 1 turned other 2 made in cas. now there always tired hungry and needing to go pot have had to stop playing because of it
  • ChelleB24ChelleB24 Posts: 99 Member
    It's a bug. Made my vampire in CAS and she still has invisible Sim needs that she shouldn't have as a vampire (hunger, bladder, needs to sleep). Tried uninstalling the game, cleaning up the registry, repairing the game, and deleting my existing Sims 4 Folder in Documents and she still has them.

The sim triggers that should have been turned off when creating a vampire are still active when they shouldn't be and currently see no cheats that can switch them from "True" to "False" or a workaround other than using the Make Happy cheat. Which, personally, is getting irritating because I'd would actually like to play out my vampires needs without having to cheat them because she has invisible sim needs.
    It's too bad there doesn't seem to be much of a work around for this bug. The only thing that got rid of it for me was to abandon that save and start over, which makes me nervous for it happening in any new saves. It was really annoying, because she'd end up peeing her pants at least once a day. And then she was constantly embarrassed. Funny at first, but not for an entire baby challenge haha.
  • StochanStochan Posts: 1 New Member
    Same here; bladder needs started after food poisoning.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ChelleB24 wrote: »
    It's a bug. Made my vampire in CAS and she still has invisible Sim needs that she shouldn't have as a vampire (hunger, bladder, needs to sleep). Tried uninstalling the game, cleaning up the registry, repairing the game, and deleting my existing Sims 4 Folder in Documents and she still has them.

The sim triggers that should have been turned off when creating a vampire are still active when they shouldn't be and currently see no cheats that can switch them from "True" to "False" or a workaround other than using the Make Happy cheat. Which, personally, is getting irritating because I'd would actually like to play out my vampires needs without having to cheat them because she has invisible sim needs.

You can get rid of individual buffs with the cheat:
    Sims.remove_buff <buffType>

Buff list

If you install the UI Cheats mod you can right click on any moodlet and delete it.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2017
    My lovely vamp lady never had to use the restroom until yesterday (about sim day 20 since creating her). Now she'll suddenly get the moodlet for "has to pee" and go waddling off to her never used toilet. I had her eat human food for the first time that same day, so is it just that they have to use the bathroom after they eat?

Anyone else with vampires with weak bladders?

No, they don't have a bladder motive. This must be a bug or mod related. ETA: I built Dracula in CAS he has never ran these moodlets for hunger (never gets hungry doesn't have hunger only thirst) or bladder etc. ETA: I notice many bugs in game if I ever use editfullmode CAS cheat. I haven't touched that thing in months. It causes (I know it does my opinion) if it is used and in the least likely places. But more bugs in game when you use it no matter what the bug type.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    ChelleB24 wrote: »

You can get rid of individual buffs with the cheat:
    Sims.remove_buff <buffType>

Buff list

If you install the UI Cheats mod you can right click on any moodlet and delete it.

This is what I ended up doing. But it makes sense that this bug is related to eating human food instead of just snacking on sims/plasma.
  • DropofunDropofun Posts: 1 New Member
    My vampire gets normal humans needs like bladder, sleep, hunger, stuff like that. I never know when she needs to go to the bathroom or is hungry though. She just gets a moodlet that says she is hungry. I'm about 100% sure that vampires shouldn't become hungry. I think my vampire is broken. She also gets sad from the Charmer trait she had as a toddler...