Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cells for prisoners

Does any one have examples of cells for Sims that we want to keep as a plasma source for our Vampires? Assuming you want to keep them confined what is the bare minimum you have to provide to enable them to sustain themselves with minimum intervention on your part?

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Get To Work came with cell objects like walls (bars), doors (bars), beds, benches, sink, toilet, mirror, shelves, booking station, etc. I usually have walls, a door, bed(s), toilet and a sink. If they are going to be prisoners that live there, maybe a table, chair, wall bookcase, TV and something to do like paint. They will need to be a part of your household otherwise they reset and go home at every loading screen.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    As said, GTW has some bars, although you could use a half-wall to bar off a sim. If you have the bat form or mist, you can then tp into a room and drink.

I'm actually looking into converting a couple of spots in Vlad's basement to be cells...ehehe
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    This is my "cosy" little cell for a sim called Blood Bag. >:) I also noticed a lot of simmers doing the human prisoner thing lately. I wonder why o:)

aHhqVDt.jpg
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would rather just make them slaves and do housework using the Command command. If they are part of the household, they ain't going anywhere noways.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2017
    Here is mine. I recently updated my sim's basement so she has a grand room and bathroom, and then across the hall is her human's prison. I kept it open so that can roam around and converse but cells could be made around each bed. A bathroom attaches near the beds. I just downloaded a random house from the gallery (for appearances) but all the living and un-living resides in the basement that I added. ;)

here is the gallery link and pics of the basement.

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/094EE14BE8C411E684D17F06F4DCE2C8?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=hmae123&max=50&maxis=false

The basement is hidden by a bookshelf door (That is locked for everyone since my vamp is a bat and can fly down there)

30muas8.jpg

Pictures of the dungeon also locked for extra protection and my vamp keeps her door locked as well.

I kept it fairly dark so it's kind of hard to see.

282fdqv.jpg

i6bg3l.jpg

Pic of the full basement

2mexye8.jpg

Gallery links for her room and bathroom

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/55AADBB9E8BE11E6873ACC1F570176B5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=hmae123&max=50&maxis=false

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/95BBEA25E8BE11E687EFCC1F570176B5?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=hmae123&max=50&maxis=false

I still want to add a few things to the hallway and the prison but my sim ran out of money, lol.
  • Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Nice.
  • Babsie94Babsie94 Posts: 18 Member
    I tried doing this and locking the door for "Everyone But Household" but the NPC i trapped still got out? It took them a while, but they would just disappear?

Two of my sims have the bat ability, but not all so IDK what would work to get them in?
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Babsie94 wrote: »
    I tried doing this and locking the door for "Everyone But Household" but the NPC i trapped still got out? It took them a while, but they would just disappear?

Two of my sims have the bat ability, but not all so IDK what would work to get them in?
    If you leave the lot, they will be gone when you return if they aren't part of the household. Otherwise, if you've locked them in a room, there shouldn't be any way for them to get out unless they have a teleport ability like the vampire bat one.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    Maybe since the butler is a live-in without being part of the household, the modders will be able to make roommates, live in maids and gardeners. Then vampires will have all the blood dolls they'll ever need.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would rather just make them slaves and do housework using the Command command. If they are part of the household, they ain't going anywhere noways.

@Dannydanbo Do you find the commanding sims working? Never seems to do justice for me. Maybe it's because I use it during parties?

Here's an image of the design I'm currently using. Just going for straightforward, minimalist, needed stuff is available. I don't remember why I put a Hot Tub in.

The fridge is optional, really only needed if you're jailing a vegetarian. Otherwise, they can grab food from the corporate machine thingy. The thing from GTW that's like a vending machine. With the vending machine thingy involved, bed, toilet, etc., you don't need to do a thing for them. They probably won't be in the best mood if they're not part of the household, cause of the rules for NPCs about using things in someone else's home, i.e. they won't manage their needs all that well. But they're not likely to die.

Y82Av6X.png
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Wow @Triplis ! xD Your prisoners are living in style! How many prisons have hot tubs? lol xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    okester wrote: »
    Wow @Triplis ! xD Your prisoners are living in style! How many prisons have hot tubs? lol xD
    LOL. Gotta make sure they're, uh... well taken care of...? :tongue:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @PapayaPancake 🐸🐸🐸🐸 myself laughing at Blood Bag!