Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Everything I wanna see in Pets EP

What I like to see in this expansion pack, is what I see everything in this pack

Dogs (large or small)
Cats
Horses
Reptiles
Rodents
Birds
Snakes
New residential and unknown world
Pet store
Pet parks (Dog park and Cat jungle)
Dog stuffs
Cat stuffs
Horse stuffs
Country music
Hip hop music
R&B music
Education career
Horseman career
Agriculture career

What else is in this fourth EP?

Comments

• ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Traits for pets
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • bythedreadwolfbythedreadwolf Posts: 832 Member
    edited January 2017
    ExxCee wrote: »
    Traits for pets

Definitely! Oh, I can imagine already! A toddler with a fussy trait and a dog with a noisy trait. Or a toddler with a wild trait and a cat with a hyper trait. My sim houses could finally have some life! :lol: It's already so much better with toddlers around, but they need a partner in crime.
  • TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    Ferrets and sugar gliders. But not something tied to the cage/object. :) Doggy doors.
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Wild animals in the outdoor retreat!
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Rabbits.
    Cows that give milk.
    Chickens that give eggs.
    Wolves and werewolves.
    Short-legged dogs.
    Ponies that children can ride.
  • Babygirl45Babygirl45 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Sims, if you are reading this comment it would be really cool if you could impliment Pets, Weather, First Person View, Sprial Staircases and memories we all would be so happy :smile:
    I know we ask so much of you guys but we are all so grateful that we have The Sims, thank you for everything you do EA. You make being creative so much fun!
    Seriously, Thank you. <3
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    A lot of the above stuff will probably come in other packs - like farms. What you're best asking for in pets is, well, pets and pet-related things.

What I want is:
    1: Animals with personalities (perhaps on a toddler level even)
    2: Lots of dog skins - such as realistic mongrel mixes.
    3: Lots of cat skins
    4: Lots of equine skins (including things like zebra and unicorns, ponies, and donkeys)
    5: Smaller rodent pets that are cheaper but dumber, like rabbits and hamsters.
    6: Strange and exotic animals like big cats, crocodiles, deer, pandas, - all sorts.
    7: Breeding and selling pedigree animals.
    8: Pet shows and teaching your pets tricks.
    9: Vetinarian career
    10: More training
    11: Inbreeding that damages an animal's health meaning you might get more for the pedigree but might get them taken away too (not to do it myself, but educate others).
    12: A zoo to visit.
    13: Other Sims having pets.
    14: More interaction with 'pets' that currently exist, like the fish.
    15: Being able to capture wild animals as pets.
    16: Toys for your pets to play with. And other pet items galore, like kennels!

These are all things that I'd like to see in Pets.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • simsilversimsilver Posts: 562 Member
    edited February 2017
    Alienated dogs/cats. Same animation & interaction like normal pets, but additional alien interactions.
    Because alien sims shouldn't be petting normal cats/dogs. It would be funny tho because they initially lived in different universe.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Pet TV channel, dogs bark at the TV when they watch it
    a256aFi.gif
  • Suffice123Suffice123 Posts: 214 Member
    I'd like to see animals up for adoption in the city. And by this I mean where the festivals take place there could be a box of kittens or puppies for Sims to choose one. Maybe have an excited interaction for a child as they choose one and for a toddler as they watch the animals. Like Oliver & Company. Stray pets need love too. Also I'd like to see some wild strays to make it more realistic like with the horses in Sims 3. But I'd like the relationship between a stray or wild animal to build faster than it did with the horses in Sims 3. Then when it's high enough we can try and take the pet home. It'd be interesting if the pet didn't always say yes though. Also maybe even a veterinarian and groomer's career (not as a job but as a career added if you have the Sims Get To Work). That'd be nice!

Origin ID: cherrylush
    srLMvZf.gif

• Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Suffice123 wrote: »
    I'd like to see animals up for adoption in the city. And by this I mean where the festivals take place there could be a box of kittens or puppies for Sims to choose one. Maybe have an excited interaction for a child as they choose one and for a toddler as they watch the animals. Like Oliver & Company. Stray pets need love too. Also I'd like to see some wild strays to make it more realistic like with the horses in Sims 3. But I'd like the relationship between a stray or wild animal to build faster than it did with the horses in Sims 3. Then when it's high enough we can try and take the pet home. It'd be interesting if the pet didn't always say yes though. Also maybe even a veterinarian and groomer's career (not as a job but as a career added if you have the Sims Get To Work). That'd be nice!

Cute!!! Love all of this :smiley:
  • jonman1234jonman1234 Posts: 2 New Member
    -Wildlife, and hunting for vampires. Plasma fruit doesn't always cut it.
    -Werewolves with customizable wolf features. I'm sick of Lon Chaney, Jr. looking wolfmen. It's time we got some truly feral beast forms. No furries or wolf-shifters either. Something like these: http: / / hyrotrioskjan . deviantart . com / art / Werewolf - bloodline - 314732573
    -The most unlikely feature: dragons. Not those adorable shoulder pets we got in TS3's Dragon Valley map. Rideable, fire-breathing, adult dragons that can be customized as much as the horses.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I would definitely love the a Shelter Venue.

I hope they build on Having a pet fish, or if you collect bugs, frogs, they'll add a "feed/care" interactions.

a wide variation of Cat and Dog Breeds.
    Dwarf Cats and Dogs too - or what ever the proper term to keep dogs/cats, looking small baby like. I know I could have aging off too. and just keep my Husky, and Kitten as babies forever.

Stray NPCs

the ability to play as, just animals... When I play Pets, I want the option to play as a stray dogs/cats, When I hit the play button i don't want to be told "There needs to be at least one human in the house hold."
    Lies animals are perfectly capable of surviving without humans.
    so I want to be simulated in the stray cat/dog life, as well as the Domesticated.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif