Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sucker for pain - Evina's story

MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
Welcome or whatever …

So, so human. You found this little story? You are interested in hearing a story about the sucking life of a vampire? Be prepared, there will be some dirty scenes, a h*ll of a lot swearing and crazy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 happening to me. This is my story. — Evina

SFvlzXZ.jpg

Post edited by Marialein on

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    In it for the crazy plum! Glad to see you post your new vampire story. Your characters are gorgeous!
    uduVcAP.png
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    In it for the crazy plum! Glad to see you post your new vampire story. Your characters are gorgeous!

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I adore the graphic you've created for this. You're so talented. I can't wait to check out this story :)
    snvAF3B.png
    I adore the graphic you've created for this. You're so talented. I can't wait to check out this story :)

Thank you so much <3 I feel honured to have you here. :)
    Now the link to chapter 1 should work. never using a swearing word in my titles again ...
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    <3 I loved it @Marialein She is a spit fire!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've been looking forward to reading this story a lot. And it looks interesting, BUT...

- why is she calling the members of the family she's staying at bad names? They didn't seem to do anything bad to her yet. And Helena should have cut her down to size as she's more powerful vampire. She shouldn't have let the girl challenge her authority in her own house! (I also wanted to see the pulsing vein on her forehead but couldn't because of the bangs... drat!)

- same goes for Jarremy. (except the bangs part, of course) It doesn't seem likely that Evina will turn into a lady anytime soon if Jerramy lets her get away with calling his wife names and only rolls his eyes.

- holly cowplants, they even let her have her own bedroom with a double bed and a comfy coffin? I would have her sent to the basement right away and put her in the smallest coffin for a week! That's how you teach rebellious teenage vampires manners! This looks like a vacation not a punishment!

positives:

- Evina looks gorgeous
    - Jarremy looks gorgeous
    - Helena looks gorgeous
    - (no, JJ doesn't, but that's positive, really, need some not so gorgeous looking vampires too, it's good for the pictures)
    - love affair between a vampire and a human - YAAAS! That I want to read. It will end badly I know it and I'm looking forward to it. I bet she'll suck the life out of her love in the end, or someone of the family will. Got them tissues ready.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited January 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I've been looking forward to reading this story a lot. And it looks interesting, BUT...

- why is she calling the members of the family she's staying at bad names? They didn't seem to do anything bad to her yet. And Helena should have cut her down to size as she's more powerful vampire. She shouldn't have let the girl challenge her authority in her own house! (I also wanted to see the pulsing vein on her forehead but couldn't because of the bangs... drat!)

- same goes for Jarremy. (except the bangs part, of course) It doesn't seem likely that Evina will turn into a lady anytime soon if Jerramy lets her get away with calling his wife names and only rolls his eyes.

- holly cowplants, they even let her have her own bedroom with a double bed and a comfy coffin? I would have her sent to the basement right away and put her in the smallest coffin for a week! That's how you teach rebellious teenage vampires manners! This looks like a vacation not a punishment!

positives:

- Evina looks gorgeous
    - Jarremy looks gorgeous
    - Helena looks gorgeous
    - (no, JJ doesn't, but that's positive, really, need some not so gorgeous looking vampires too, it's good for the pictures)
    - love affair between a vampire and a human - YAAAS! That I want to read. It will end badly I know it and I'm looking forward to it. I bet she'll suck the life out of her love in the end, or someone of the family will. Got them tissues ready.

Uh some constructive critic. A bit I can at least explain. Hopefully it does make more sense then.

-Evina doesn't like vampires in general and she is judging very quick. They are all the same for her. It doesn't matter how nice they are towards her. As she said a house full of suckers. She is not even willing to give them a chance. She is also not really thinking high of herself. Also it will be Helena to teach her being a lady so there is no symathie for her from Evina. Despite that she is p*🐸🐸🐸🐸 to be here.
    Helena tries to be friendly. It is the first evening and they don't know each other. (I forgot about the vein cause I made Helena after writing. sorry ...)

Jerramys role will be explained. Don't worry. Evina is confused about his behaivor too.

You know that is the guestroom. As said they try to be friendly. The other coffins are for the family members and a servant.

Thanks for reading :) You will hopefully surprised ;)
    Post edited by Marialein on
    edited January 2017
    @Marialein I read it twice before I wrote my comments, don't worry.

The only reason I could think of for Jarremy not to care what Evina calls his wife is that he doesn't like her much either. Too bad Evina doesn't like all vampires, because if I was her, I would try to seduce Jerramy, he's the head of the oldest and probably the most powerful family after all. Steal him for herself and send Helena and JJ packing. Nice middle finger gesture at her daddy would be a cherry on the top. All her problems solved. Ha! Jerramy is such a well-preserved vampire specimen. The human will not last long compared to him. :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter, if it wasn't obvious from my previous comment.

heffners_orig.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2017
    Elvina! What a spitfire! Great start. I can't wait to see all her antics. Love how she calls Helena an old hag. :p
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    <3 I loved it @Marialein She is a spit fire!

Thank you so much <3 She sure is ;)
    @Marialein I read it twice before I wrote my comments, don't worry.

The only reason I could think of for Jarremy not to care what Evina calls his wife is that he doesn't like her much either. Too bad Evina doesn't like all vampires, because if I was her, I would try to seduce Jerramy, he's the head of the oldest and probably the most powerful family after all. Steal him for herself and send Helena and JJ packing. Nice middle finger gesture at her daddy would be a cherry on the top. All her problems solved. Ha! Jerramy is such a well-preserved vampire specimen. The human will not last long compared to him. :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter, if it wasn't obvious from my previous comment.

You will find out ;) And yes it was obvious that you want more. The more chapters the more explanation will there be. But it is not a very long story as I said already.(I still want time for my other stories) It is just told from Evina so you won't get much inside of other characters, only what she finds out about them.
    Elvina! What a spitfire! Great start. I can't wait to see all her antics. Love how she calls Helena an old hag. :p

Evina is! Haha, I am happy you like the old hag thing :D So happy that you read this story :)

Here is just a quick who is who again. There is also a character page on wordpress it isn't much spoiling. Maybe just a little bit considering Tom.

UXHdSUT.jpg

2KQTDYd.jpg
    Lol! Thank you for the pics with names! I switched Elvina and Helena at first. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Yes! Vampire drama! Also I love the title of the story. And Elvina! D*MN now that's one hell of a lady. That's bound to trouble.
    Yes! Vampire drama! Also I love the title of the story. And Elvina! D*MN now that's one plum of a lady. That's bound to trouble.

The title os from the song "sucker fro pain" maybe you know it. It just fitted perfect :) Evina sure means trouble ;) So nice to have you here. <3 Next update should be out today.
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    @Marialein You've done it again! Creating a beautiful character that I can't get enough of! Evina is going to reach favorite female sim on my chart for sure!
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    @Marialein You've done it again! Creating a beautiful character that I can't get enough of! Evina is going to reach favorite female sim on my chart for sure!

So great to have you here <3 Let's see if you like Evina the whole time. She can be a bit explosive :D
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    That butler sure got an eyeful! >:) It seems like it will take Evina a while to settle in well to her new home, if she ever does. At least it should be entertaining for those reading about her! It's very interesting that despite her attitude, she does have strict principles of her own.
    uduVcAP.png
    That butler sure got an eyeful! >:) It seems like it will take Evina a while to settle in well to her new home, if she ever does. At least it should be entertaining for those reading about her! It's very interesting that despite her attitude, she does have strict principles of her own.

Oh yeah :D Donald is not used to have such a "lady" in the house. Never tell Evina I called her a lady :D
    Evina is strict with her own principles. She hates being a vampire and the whole life coming with it. She just tries to feel a bit better with her way of existence. Not drinking blood with an unknown donor is one of those things.
    I seriously need that large bathroom!

I liked your idea with glasses of red wine posing as glasses of blood.

James looks like an angry cat.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    I seriously need that large bathroom!

I liked your idea with glasses of red wine posing as glasses of blood.

James looks like an angry cat.

It is pretty cool isn't it? I still think it is weird that I can't see my sims in the mirror :D

It doesn't really matter what I place for them. They are just eating cheats :D

You are right, James has something of a cat.

And this is what Evina thinks:

8rt0s.jpg
    edited February 2017
    Elvina's eating morals seem nice. This surprised me! I like her even more now.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Evina's eating morals seem nice. This surprised me! I like her even more now.

Seems like my little brat of a girl is already getting fans. :D Nice to hear <3
    edited February 2017
    Marialein wrote: »
    Evina's eating morals seem nice. This surprised me! I like her even more now.

Seems like my little brat of a girl is already getting fans. :D Nice to hear <3

I'm a sucker for brats...hee...(Seraphina Bloomer, Raven Nightshade, Bianca Blackwell, Newlin Wahine, etc.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Poor old butler .. I nearly lost it then <3 I agree with @Maladi777 that little old bathroom should suffice .. for now! Enjoying the read :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger